Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

apart from FIM what else do you obsess about?

Rarity Paige Belle

Doctor Who (though not as much as I used to, it seems), Mario games (especially the Paper Mario series <3), EarthBound and Vinesauce- Vinny in particular- are my only other obsessions that come to mind. I guess you could also count anime, but I'm nowhere near as obsessed about it as some people are.

Just a few of my addictions:

The Lion King (especially Scar, he's my favorite character of all time)
Dark Shadows (namely the character Willie Loomis, from the original 1966 TV series)
Meowth (and Team Rocket, not as big of an obsession now but it was huge at one point)
Drawing (I can get very obsessed with art)
Hiking (an addiction, but a healthy one)
Dogs and Wolves (I have a pretty big collection of stuff related to my favorite animals)

Honestly I'm not obsessed with FiM.

My main obsession and compulsion is Warhammer 40k. I've got about 19 of the Horus Heresy books, I have all of the codex's up to 6th Edition, I used to have several thousands of dollars worth of mini's until I had to sell them. I'm pretty sure if I look in my garage I have my die bag still, and probably some of my old land scapes. 

My next obsession is all things mechanical. Including the mechanics of the engine, and the computer. 

I obsess about lore stuff in games or fantasies, such as World of Warcraft or Lord of the Rings. 

I also obsess about History :D

Apart from mlp some of my other obsessions would have to be:

- video games

- anime

- card games (Cardfight Vanguard)

- collecting anime figures

- anime cosplay

(edited)

I obsess about cats, red pandas and grizzly bears. Those are my favorite animals. I also obsess over anime and buying cool merch. I also love kneesocks and thigh-high socks. I obsessed over buying cute clothing that I want. (I spend money too quickly >~>)

I used to be obsessed with Adventure Time, which I really would like to get into again, as well as Steven Universe. 

League of Legends. (Ahri x Volibear otp kek)

Edited by PrincessWubsyButt~

-The Pakistani Cricket team and all other things related to the game of Cricket.

-All things Dota 2. I will browse reddit and I'll be on forums related to this game and I will follow the Pro scene. Favourite player is SumaiL because he's good AND he's from Pakistan.

(edited)

Fictional Characters, veichles, mechas & weapons I like, Landmarks I like, British & Japanese things I like, Two Chinese things, Filipino Jeepneys,  Hot Wheels, Chatter Telephones, Pegacorns, Koalas, some comedies, video games/Playstation, and female who does a gymnastic/yoga move/handstand underwater

Edited by Sunny Man and Izzy Man

Other than MLP my obsessions are:

• Metal music: I'm always obsessed with the bands I like, always impatient with them releasing new material. I'm also that guys who goes for a hunt for underrated and obscure Metal bands.
  • Video Games: Wether it be playing them, or watching videos about them, I would say that I'm obsessed with 'em.

I obsess over Harry Potter so much. It's a sin at this point. 

I also like ghost hunting. Our neighbors are ghost hunters and let me tag along quite often.

Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

I always thought that anime was just so...different. In art, concept, depth, everything honestly. I haven't seen an anime like it, so I make it my #1 anime. I wish there was a forum for that, too.

Sharpe. Both the books and TV series. Can't get enough of watching/reading Sean Bean/his literary counterpart beat the s*** out of some frenchmen.

Now that I think about it, it has caused me to hate posh people, France, and women with the name 'Jane Gibbons'.

Ah well. Could be worse.