Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

apart from FIM what else do you obsess about?

Rarity Paige Belle

Did you know that Hergé actually apologized for writing that book? Because he wrote it based on anti-soviet  propaganda and didn't actually know if it was true. 

Also, the next Tintin Movie is coming out in January. :squee: I didn't really like "Prisoners of the Sun" as much as the other stories, but I'm still psyched!

I know he did 

Another movie :D? NICE  :pinkie:

I'm currently collect Magic: The Gathering cards. There's so darn many though...

Warning: This hobby will take ALL of your money if you don't tread carefully.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm so obsessed with the Legend of Zelda serries. I have three forum accounts already for websites based on the Zelda series. A few days ago, I got a Link action figure from Nintendo World. It even has it's own sword and sheild. I play the games like a hundred thousand times a day. :wub:  I have a fangirl spasm when I see something related to Zelda. It's just so awesome. My OC even has a Cutie Mark related to Zelda.

Edited by Golden Triangle

Harry Potter

Game of Thrones

The Walking Dead

Funko Pop!

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Over The Garden Wall

The Breakfast Club

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Pokemon

Dragons

Professor Layton

Ace Attorney

Animation

Music

Popcorn

My current main obsessions besides MLP are Borderlands (the game series), Ultron, and Pokemon (as you can tell from my signature).

The Zelda series, I just cant get enough of the games! I have the manga adaptations too, cant wait for the next game, looks like it's gonna be one of the best, if not the best game in the series so far

I'm actually not that obsessed with anything. MLP is probably the most mild 'obsession', as you call it, that I have. I really love anime, manga, video games and Mafumafu but I'm not really full on obsessed with them.

(edited)

well I usually am obsessed with a lot of tv shows I watch (Dexter, Breaking Bad) and Death Note's anime and Jap culture though MLP FIM overrules a lot of obesssion :proud: , there is one thing that I am still obsessed with more. Writing, music, history from within the last 100 years and... probably sleeping, oh and chemistry, I love chemistry ^^

Edited by madjack2001
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Video games, pc gaming, Photoshop, drawing, voice acting, good food, animation, writing... that's all I can think of.

Something show related, I fucking love Axe Cop. It's a tie with MLP:FIM. It's a show that actually makes me feel like a kid again. Not Pixar or Disney movies like how other people think makes them feel like a kid again. It's this show. This crazy wacky show.

sig-3820928.axe-cop-tv-show.jpg

Edited by Nit Pick

I can't say I'm obsessed with them per se, but I still love each one of them. As of now, I enjoy the following:

• Pokémon
  • Smash Bros.
  • Gravity Falls
  • Steven Universe
  • Drawing
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Fighter/heavy fighter/attack/bomber/jet aircraft,helicopters,warships(carriers,battleships,destroyers,cruiser),submarines,rockets,videogames

Edited by Rasydan_99

(edited)

well..

• Cars..The main thing why i still live,well not really.
  • Food..I'm not obese ;-;
  • Music
  • Video Games
  • Legos 
  • Peaked Caps/Berets and Epaulette shirts(Yeah thats strange,but who cares)
  • My Team Fortress 2 Backpack.
Edited by The General

• Pokemon

Telltale Games

Life Is Strange

Disney

Left 4 Dead

Kingdom Hearts

Ava's Demon

Smash Bros.

Five Nights At Freddy's

Hatoful Boyfriend

Skullgirls

Borderlands

I'm a diehard pro wrestling fan. Apart from the big one WWE (which owner Vince Mcmahon Jr. claims is not "wrasslin" but "Sports entertainment"),  theres plenty of better companies to watch like TNA wrestling, Ring Of Honor, fast rising newcomers Lucha Underground, and Japan's top promotion New Japan Pro Wrestling. 

I'm also an avid metal head. I can pretty much tell you the influences and history behind the genre and it's numerous subgenres. If I'm not watching wrestling or reading on Fimfiction, I'm probably running around, blaring metal on my headphones. 

Along with my job (furthest thing from a positive obsession) I'm trying to find room to cram in my latest anime DVD & RPG purchases. 

Ohh, Well lets see

Star Wars

Startrek

Battlestar Galactica 

The Tolkien Universe

A Song of Ice and Fire

The Hitman Series

Various Anime/Manga too numerous to count (mainly Venus Wars + The Mecha Genre)

Pokemon

Collecting Retro Games (both digital and board games)

PC gaming and Computers in general

There is more, but I am feeling lazy and don't feel like writing EVERYTHING... 

Ducks. Haruhi Fujioka. Agents of Shield. Marvel stuff. Actually I need to read more Marvel comics, I've been wanting to but haven't got around to that. Even though this kinda derails this thread, anybody might wanna pitch in some ideas of what I should read or even watch that's Marvel related? I just got around to Agents of Shield, not much of anything else, hehe. I don't have that many special interests. :P