Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music What's your ringtone?

Adorkable

I have the ringtone with the regular alarm sound effect on my laptop, with the free alarm clock application installed (this one will help) to notify me at waking up and going to bed early. No phone yet, so no need one until I get one in about a year or so.

The theme song of the first Equestria Girls movie but it starts when the 'remix' begins.. I just love it xD i sometimes dont even answer just to hear the ringtone ^_^

Star Wars the Dark Side's theme song is my ringtone and makes for a really nice one at that ;).

• Brohoof 1

I am not actually using the phone network on my new phone, but on my old one, I had two different ringtones; Bab's Seed and Ultimate Sweetie Belle, both incredibly catchy songs. They work really well for ringtones.

My ringtone may sound a little bit strange to you guys and it reflects my love for old radio recordings. The ringtone is the 2CA Rhythm of the City jingle. If you do not know what 2CA is. It is a radio station from Canberra.

• 2 weeks later...

Before I got my iPhone, it was this:

It was quite a good one, cuz when the rock dropped in, it made me jump. It was useful for an alarm tone too...  :P

Mine is Volant - Minty

I use the part at the very beginning.

I don't know why I like that song so much.

The puns! All of the terrible, terrible puns!

This song is just so FRESH!

This song and Volant were MINT to be

This song is in MINT CONDITION

This song was not a dissapointMINT

I know, they're horrible

And I may or may not have copied and pasted them from the comments section... (• )_(• ) ( •)_( •)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...