Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If somebody were to describe your personality, what would they say?

Sugar Pea

Either sad, Depressing, Angry and pessimistic or Happy, Positive, Goofy, Funny helpfull and nice. Depends, it can change in 1 minute. Alot of the time i just feel like laying down and never go up again and the next minute i want to run around in circles. :mellow:

I think most people would say something like 'calm' or 'quiet,' and also 'intelligent.' Some other people might describe me as 'lazy' and 'stubborn' though (and they'd be right ^^; )

Blugh
Depends how close I am to the person :3
Stranger: Quiet
New friend: Entertaining, reasonably fun
Moderately new friend: Slightly annoyingness
Really good friend: Brosiph 

To those that do not know me, I will come off as distant, quiet, and not that talkative. Many others even cataloged me as anti-social. But, once they got to know me, they found me honest, calm, altruistic, and kind of like an old soul in a young body. Many others tell me I am far wiser than I am supposed to be at my age. My closest friends know that once I consider them close, they're in for a honest, deep, and valuable friendship for life. But even they know how distant I am. I prefer to be surrounded by my loved ones... 

At least, that's what they say. x3

• Brohoof 1

Depends on their perception of me. A lot of people would say I'm friendly, quiet, a little bit different, and intelligent.

Some may describe me as being some other things, but I'm not sure what. That's what I perceive that almost everyone opinionates of me.

I act differently in front of different people so some will say I'm a cool person, some will say I'm a bad person () others just fine me annoying XD

I act differently in front of different people so some will say I'm a cool person, some will say I'm a bad person () others just fine me annoying XD

YOU ARE A BAD PERSOOOOOOOOOOOOON

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This guy’s scary and intimidating when he’s minding his own business which is most of the time. He’s always lonely, and miserable. As if he doesn’t want to continue living on his life.

But, when you get to know him he’s kindoff a softy. He seems rational, intelligent, humble, and overall nice guy. I understand his decision for him to be left alone entirely, especially with the stigma and negative stereotype that the vast majority of people (including me) have for people like him.

People like him will struggle the hardest to survive in this world.