Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Death in the MLP series?

CosmicHooves

Didn't Sombra's horn survive, though? :huh:

I could've swore that it did, and, if that truly is the case, we saw it ourselves; Sombra did regenerate his horn after losing it earlier in the episode, I believe...who's to say he can't regenerate his whole being? :D

I could've swore that it did, and, if that truly is the case, we saw it ourselves; Sombra did regenerate his horn after losing it earlier in the episode, I believe...who's to say he can't regenerate his whole being? :D

Hmm... I must have missed that part.

Well let's just say he's clinically dead.

We all know Sombra died, he was blasted to bits. He did regenerate his horn, until he was ultimately defeated and killed. Tragic.

who's to say he can't regenerate his whole being?

I'm sorry to say, but Megan McCarthy confirmed at Unicon that he won't be coming back...

Still, he's alive (sort of) in the comics though, if that's any consolation.

(edited)

As said above, Meghan confirmed that he's "dead now". And tho he did regenerate his horn, keep in mind he was alive at the time. It's likely that theres a part of his being that allows him to regenerate parts of himself, like fictional creatures that can regrow their body parts. However, destroy the creature's body completely, and there's nothing left to restore. The science of this is that there's this thing inside their body's that causes lost bone, tissue and flesh to regenerate, and when the entire creature is destroyed, that part of them is destroyed with them, thus preventing them from continuing to heal themselves.

Edited by Sir Wulfington

Turns out, he's only mostly dead. And there's a big difference between mostly dead, and all dead.

Please, open his mouth. Now, mostly dead is slightly alive. Now all dead...well, with all dead, there's usually only one thing that you can do.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

There was a funeral in Hearts and Hooves Day. Yeah, bet you all forgot that.

Nope, I had to point that out to the kids.

Also, do Applejack's parents count? Not sure if that is canon or not.

Edited by Jeric

Sombra is dead.........he was blasted to pieces so most likely we won't be seeing his face on Equestria anymore, :D.   Good Riddance I hated that character, TBH.

canon

FIXED, "canon" not "cannon", :)

• Brohoof 1