Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do bronies actually think mlp can beat anything in a fight.

Lankman

No one has ever said that. I have heard DBZ fanboys say that Goku can defeat Galactus though

It was something I heard from another forum, the same chump who thought that AH-64 Apache copters can be brought down with apples. >.>

• Brohoof 1

I think we are more prone to giving them a chance. Something that most non-bronies wouldn't even begin to do. 

DEATH BATTLE approached the question scientifically and logically and said that Rainbow Dash would beat Starscream. I believe them wholeheartedly. Now could she beat Megatron, or Soundwave? Not a beezie's chance in a hurricane. . . . . TM

I do think that perhaps this phenomenon is more brand loyalty and that of most asked seriously, the Mane Six and others would not win against everything. But hey, you know Game of Thrones? All of the Mane Six are significantly more powerful in a fight than almost all of the mainstays of Westeros. (Within reason, obviously I would not bet on Fluttershy vs. the Mountain.) Try to get someone who's not a brony to admit that though.

• Brohoof 1

Cross over fights are dumb. It just devolves into "this character will use this power and immediately win" and the people who say that arn't even wrong, because nobody can disprove it. we're talking about fictional characters using fictional powers. I could easily say that the ponies would kill Godzilla because they'd use rainbow power. You can't disprove that, because there is no instance of Godzilla resisting rainbow power.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

You know is a badass? Hypno-disc.

DEATH BATTLE approached the question scientifically and logically and said that Rainbow Dash would beat Starscream. I believe them wholeheartedly. Now could she beat Megatron, or Soundwave? Not a beezie's chance in a hurricane. . . . . TM

Actually, she could beat Soundwave, and anyone can beat Megatron. But Rumble or Ravage could probably beat her.

You can't disprove that, because there is no instance of Godzilla resisting rainbow power.

Jet Jaguar FTW!!

Edited by Flandre Scarlet Pony

You know is a badass? Hypno-disc.

Actually, she could beat Soundwave, and anyone can beat Megatron. But Rumble or Ravage could probably beat her.

Why would Rumble or Ravage give Dash trouble when arguably two of the most powerful Decepticons she could beat?

(edited)

The ponies would be destroyed if they try to face the Terrans, Zerg, and Protoss from StarCraft II.

Ah but see what would happen is that teh pones would swarm over the map in great numbers and passively block construction like critters, leading to a situation where the Protoss and Terran would be incapable of building their supply building and get supply blocked, while the Zerg would only be capable of amassing a drone army before they promptly disconnected from the latency of the crapton of critter AIs.

This is a shitty joke

My actual take on this is that we can never know for sure given that fiction is a limited medium by which to understand the worlds created by it (since most artists don't have the time, skill, or care to play God to the maximum and flesh out every little detail of their worlds), but based on what we can see, pones don't really have the power to stand up to a good number of popular fictional world's inhabitants.

Edited by Little Black Dress

I am against that mlp can beat everything in fight, I have seen things across the internet about mlp characters fighting halo, mario, sonic, Godzilla, dragonball z, superman (motherbucking superman against ponies), batman, dr. who, dragons and the list goes on.

To be honest I hardly come across that kind of thing except for Screw Attack's death battle Rainbow Dash Vs Star-scream.

Dr Who? Dr Who????? I need to see that! 

Why would Rumble or Ravage give Dash trouble when arguably two of the most powerful Decepticons she could beat?

Because I seriously doubt Soundwave isn't going to use them. Megatron is terribly incompetent and that probably has to do with it being a 80s show where the good guys always win.

I should have said Bruticus. The Mane Six got nothing on the Combaticons.

Because I seriously doubt Soundwave isn't going to use them. Megatron is terribly incompetent and that probably has to do with it being a 80s show where the good guys always win.

I should have said Bruticus. The Mane Six got nothing on the Combaticons.

Ohhhh that Megatron! Meh, I'd still bet on Megs over Rainbow Dash.

Now if you want the REAL Megatron!

Yeah sorry Dash, you're awesome, but you're fighting a god!

Hmmmm I think the Mane Six together could take Bruticus, if they were able to beat Tirek, I'm willing to believe anything at this point . . . to an extent.

• Brohoof 1

Rarity transcends Super Saiyans when it comes to fashion. She is above - no - beyond Super Saiyan when it comes to fashion and/or general fabulosity :D

Just saying :D

You mean... Just SAIYAN?? Eh?? No?

I'll show myself out..:/

• Brohoof 2

In most cases, anything with a weakness to magic, would get wrecked by Twilight, or the other Princesses (That includes Superman, unless you really want to rip out Super Man Prime like a douche).

Anything with magical resistance, or more magic power would be a different story. Like I said in the "There are humans that can beat Celestia", I can name nearly a dozen Final Fantasy characters, that would wreck the shit ouf of Equestria. The Sinistrals from Lufia would eat everyone there, alive, Piccolo would own them hard, Super Buu would wreck everything easy, Green Lantern would tear the place up no problems, Sinestro too. Deadpool can win, because he can't friggen die, Spawn would own face, half the X-men would win, Sailor Moon alone would destory them all at the same time, the Starlights would decimate them easy, so would pretty much all the other sailor senshi. Any of the Super Sentai and Power Ranger teams would win, MOST Kaman Riders would eat them for breakfast.

It's a matter of know all the options on each side, as well as if they're going to be in character, or bloodlusted.

Nope, not at all, in fact I would go as far as to say that Krillian from DBZ could solo the MLP verse.

I'm not sure about that, actually.

As Evil Dragon Master pointed out, magic is actually really powerful in Dragon Ball Z since it isn't ki based, so I'm not sure if Krillin could take on all that magic being thrown at him. Not saying he couldn't take on the majority of unicorns or other magical creatures since magic is only so powerful, but four alicorn princesses all lobbing magic at him doesn't seem like something he could beat.

• Brohoof 2

They can't; the fact that people make the MLP ponies over-powered seems pretty annoying to non-bronies a lot of the time. It's as if they're trying to push people to believe that there's nothing better than MLP, which just generates more hate towards us.

• Brohoof 2

I am really surprised that Dragon Ball Z is always the center of topic in these MLP vs other universe threads. I guess it's the only thing people can bring to these sort of discussions that can crush a brony's hope for pony superiority.

Which if you want to do that, then The One-Above-All from Marvel is a perfect example of completely erasing their universe.

Fictional character A fights fictional character B in a presumably fictional locale...  Yeah, sure; let's apply "logic" to this lol.  And then get upset when person A says fictional character B would have most definitely won. xD  The ponies win...  In my heart. <3

• Brohoof 2

Fictional character A fights fictional character B in a presumably fictional locale...  Yeah, sure; let's apply "logic" to this lol.  And then get upset when person A says fictional character B would have most definitely won. xD  The ponies win...  In my heart. <3

There is logic, it's called canon lore and feats. Combatants are put at there best, based on things they've done in their respective universes, on neutral grond (I.E. none of their own universes, so both sides powers and abilities apply). Bloodlust eliminates personality traits, by making them fight by any means to win. It's not serious, it's just fun.

(edited)

There is logic, it's called canon lore and feats. Combatants are put at there best, based on things they've done in their respective universes, on neutral grond (I.E. none of their own universes, so both sides powers and abilities apply). Bloodlust eliminates personality traits, by making them fight by any means to win. It's not serious, it's just fun.

Okay, perhaps I mistakenly thought other people were taking it seriously, then lol.  You don't consistently see inflection (or what passes for it in lieu of the verbal stuff) or even "lols" on the internet, so I can't always tell. xD  I'd pit Great Cthulhu against something, though.  He's survived for vigintillions of years.  And by "survived" I really mean: "That is not dead which can eternal lie."  Also, he's a mountainous, gelatinous gob of goo that can reform his Jell-O like corpulence if ever it is disturbed.  Just...  He can't...  Go outside unless the "stars are right" ^^;.

Edited by PegaMister

Okay, perhaps I mistakenly thought other people were taking it seriously, then lol.  You don't consistently see inflection (or what passes for it in lieu of the verbal stuff) or even "lols" on the internet, so I can't always tell. xD  I'd pit Great Cthulhu against something, though.  He's survived for vigintillions of years.  And by "survived" I really mean: "That is not dead which can eternal lie."  Also, he's a mountainous, gelatinous gob of goo that can reform his Jell-O like corpulence if ever it is disturbed.  Just...  He can't...  Go outside unless the "stars are right" ^^;.

It's just a debate in a way, if it gets out of hand, its usualy fanboys going apeshit over that their character(s) can never lose.

I could explain the FF characters that would beat MLP, and how each Sinistral alone would wreck everything in Equestria.

(edited)

It's just a debate in a way, if it gets out of hand, its usualy fanboys going apeshit over that their character(s) can never lose.

I could explain the FF characters that would beat MLP, and how each Sinistral alone would wreck everything in Equestria.

I find it kind of odd that the ponies are being pitted against...  Anything lol.  Has Barbie fought any FF bosses or Super Saiyajin lately???

Edited by PegaMister
  • Brohoof 1

I find it kind of odd that the ponies are being pitted against...  Anything lol.  Has Barbie fought any FF bosses or Super Saiyajin lately???

It has to be pretty awesome if it's pitted against FF bosses and Super Saiyans. Just saying...  :derp:

• Brohoof 1