Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do bronies actually think mlp can beat anything in a fight.

Lankman

I find it kind of odd that the ponies are being pitted against...  Anything lol.  Has Barbie fought any FF bosses or Super Saiyajin lately???

What's she gonna do, give Goku and Sephiroth fashion tips?

Only nature people pick to be biased in those kind of debates based on their favorate character,show ect.  same with doom vs master cheif thing whatever game you lke more you say that character will win. simple and rather petty

• 2 months later...

When ponies are given the power of fanboying anything is possible lol.

I enjoy these debates when there is enough evidence on both sides and if the participants are not lame super fans that devolve in to grade school petty arguements. Bring your a game and your facts or do not even start the topic.

Well let's see. We've got Pegasai that can survive impacts w/ stone, fly on average at speeds of mach 5, and can manipulate weather.

Earth ponies that have crazy stamina and can several ton boulders on their backs for hours. 

Unicorns that can fire lasers, project force fields, teleport, transmutate, etc.

Alicorns that can do all of the above plus move celestial bodies. That has a ridiculous amount of force and power generation in of itself. 

Draconiqui that can warp reality. 

Can they beat everything? No. Can they stand a chance? A lot more than you think. 

@@Darker,

Actually, Discord could do that. Weakness to magic is a bitch. That being said, Piccolo and Shazam, with their magic knowledge, would crush him 

Ah, yes.

Sadly is true, Supes IS weak against magic. And I don't remember any moments were Goku tested his durability against magic. Even though, we saw Vegeta couldn't resist Babidi's magic, or that he could turn to a candy just like the rest of people that Buu attacked.

However, he is good with reality warpers, he fought one much more powerful than Discord, named Janemba, and I think for this Discord wouldn't have a chance of harming Goku, especially since Discord is a non-violent being. Chaos has nothing to do with destruction, and Discord never wanted to kill or destroy anyone, only torture them in his reign of Chaos.

I also feel that most of the My Little Pony characters are featless in comparison. Superman has been around since the 30s doing his crazy stuff and Goku still is not dead since the 80s, along with many other similar characters.

@@Darker,

Janemba's main issue is that he was an idiot and he was killed off before he could react to Gogeta. If Superman or Goku doesn't play around, then Discord will be in too much pain to react.  

Well, he's A KID, and yet he was warping Hell and Heaven like nothing while he was A BABY.

And more than saying he was stupid is that he was more of a mindless psycho, but he could think properly and when attack his enemies.

But obviously, being so dangerous the only thing Gogeta could do was erradicate all evil from his soul, basically all himself.

@@Darker,

Well, no, Janemba's main issue is that he decided to take a physical form for some reason. Even SSJ3 Goku's hits visibly hurt him 

He's a kid, and unexperienced kid. Only his reality-warping powers were able to harm Goku, he was able to fight, but not enough.

I'm talking strictly powers from the show. Twilight has shown the ability to warp to random locations, contain within a field of magic, even creating a barrier strong enough to ward off any sort of bacteria (meaning even the smallest of particles).

The problem with random pairings like that is that their powers shouldn't work exactly the same in each other's worlds and not everyone will have a complete understanding of both sides to say who will truly win.

But just as you don't think ponies will always win, neither will they always lose.

Well, past Discordian, I've got some news for you! After the season 4 finale Twilight has gained even more power and on top of everything you said before now she has the (potential) power to break even demigods. Twilight's chances of winning fanmade fights increases with each season. :lol:

The question is: Where do we go from here?

Certain characters put against others, yes. But not everything. Put superman, for instance, against anything and he'll probably make a hole going through it in light-speed before it can even know what's going on.

Even taking rainbow power into concideration, I still say half the final fantasy cast, and the sinistrals from lufia would decimate them.

This is not a new phenomenon. In fact, I remember many a conversation of 'Optimus Prime vs Voltron' or 'He-Man vs 'Lion-O' type discussions in my youth. Optimus never lost!

It goes way back as this scene was inspired by actual convos in the 50's.

I'm just gonna say, for the sake of chaos, Pinkie Pie would beat Kratos. With her magical fourth wall breaking abilities, she'd shatter Kratos's mind by making him realise he is just a character in a game! This is what happens when I get bored.

It actually drive me bonkers when you put, let's say, Fluttershy and Pepper the Skunk from LPS in the same room, who wins? Obviously Fluttershy. >:/
Unless it's valid, people need to smell the coffee and realize that ponies aren't going to win every battle.

It actually drive me bonkers when you put, let's say, Fluttershy and Pepper the Skunk from LPS in the same room, who wins? Obviously Fluttershy. >:/

Unless it's valid, people need to smell the coffee and realize that ponies aren't going to win every battle.

Its not a new phenomenon. It goes way back with DBZ fanboys, Gundam fanboys, and even further back with Jedi fanboys.

No.

There is always someone that kill any fictional character no matter who you are. I think it counts as a rule of fiction and multiverse.

So yes, even overpowered ponies can be killed.

No.

There is always someone that kill any fictional character no matter who you are. I think it counts as a rule of fiction and multiverse.

So yes, even overpowered ponies can be killed.

Except Superman Prime...which is why no one likes him.

Except Superman Prime...which is why no one likes him.

Please, Nnicolas Cage as the god emperor of mankind would easily kill him.