Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New fan club subforum

Creamy Arty

Hey, errybody. This is just to let you all know that a new subforum has been created to house all of our fan club threads due to popular demand and the fact that they were simply getting intrusive in Sugarcube Corner. You can find the new forum directly below Sugarcube Corner beside Pony Merchandise.

All of the threads have been relocated and the club index has been pinned. Continue to mention in the index whenever you create a new fan club so it can be added to the list for easier reference.

• Brohoof 29

Hey, errybody. This is just to let you all know that a new subforum has been created to house all of our fan club threads due to popular demand and the fact that they were simply getting intrusive in Sugarcube Corner. You can find the new forum directly below Sugarcube Corner beside Pony Merchandise.

All of the threads have been relocated and the club index has been pinned. Continue to mention in the index whenever you create a new fan club so it can be added to the list for easier reference.

Pure genius I say! There were so many of them, and now I can find fans of all the characters easily! :D

• Brohoof 4

Well, that's excellent. There are more fanclubs than I thought it seems, so this is certainly a good move. Hope some of the less popular ones will get some mileage out of this then. :)

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

YES!! YES YES YES YES YES!!!!! :D

566646__safe_solo_rarity_animated_simple

Fan clubs are a wonderful part of these forums - the only criteria to join is to post in appreciation of the pony who the fan club in question is dedicated to, and it's an easy and low stress way to make new friends with similar interests :D Even if you have nothing to say and aren't good at conversations, you can just go in there and experience camaraderie and friendship with a topic that anyone on these forums is able to discuss - that being their favorite pony :D

The clutter in Sugarcube Corner is already fixed just by the creation of this subforum, as well - not going to lie, it was a tad bit frustrating to see all of these fan clubs when I went in there looking for a topic to discuss :D You really killed two birds with one stone by making this move - socializing with other members and making new friends will be easier and the places to do it will have more of a spotlight, as well as knocking out that nasty clutter overtaking SC Corner :D 

I believe fan clubs are becoming an integral part of the MLP Forums experience - if you look, the mane 6 fan clubs are posted in daily, and the number of active members in those fan clubs is only going upwards :D

I seriously applaud this move :D

Liquid pride, man. Liquid pride.

tumblr_liapt6Ufzq1qaha6c.gif

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 6

When Discord gets his throne and officially becomes the 7th Mane Six on top of being best princess, I shall be pinning his thread to join the rest. Just saiyan.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Just saw something interesting about the new fan club subforum when I saw the amount of topics and replies listed directly below the Pony Merchandise subforum when I went to go look - there's 63 fan clubs on MLPF, and over 12,000 replies :D 

That's over 5 dozen fan clubs :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

I like this idea, as long as the traffic can stay at least somewhat consistent. I don't want to see all but a couple of the fan clubs dying off. But since it has an entire section instead of being buried in Sugarcube Corner, I don't think that will happen. So yeah, this is good

Edited by Rivendare
  • Brohoof 3

Clearly this is yet another mark of the decline of the MLP Forums community. Time to abandon ship!

With so many fan clubs sprouting up, this was a logical decision. The next task will be to try and overcome the one-man army known as ghostfacekiller. :P

• Brohoof 7

That is impossible.

I don't believe in no-win scenarios.

• Brohoof 3

The next task will be to try and overcome the one-man army known as ghostfacekiller. :P

One-man army? Oh come on, it can't be THAT bad.

*Checks the stats*

... ... ... okay, solely having nearly 1.5x posts more than ALL the posts from any other mane 6 fan club is a thing...

I support the idea :l

Back to the topic at hand: I had no idea there were so many fan clubs laying around there. Guess it was only natural such sub-forum would appear someday, then :P

Good to have it.

• Brohoof 2

This was a good move. It'll hopefully make it easier for people who aren't interested in fan clubs to peruse Sugarcube Corner with less distraction and people who are interested in fan clubs to locate them with greater ease.

• Brohoof 3

Ahhhhh, very good, that's a nice bit of tidying up and reorganizing if I do say so myself.  Man, had no idea there were that many fan clubs here, but I guess it shouldn't surprise me.  Good call mods and admins, and way to make Sugarcube Corner a little less cluttered.  :D

• Brohoof 3

I'm happy to see everyone likes the decisions that were made. ^^

After I seen a fan club for Rarity's cat, I knew that this was a good idea. xD

• Brohoof 2