Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you like about yourself

Dattebayo

cheap bugger.

like walking (stamina for days XD)

i've lost alot of weigh compared to 3 years go (Go me.)

I can usually keep myself pretty happy.

I've learned gender has no meaning in who you love. ^^

I know you said not to worry about sounding self-centered but this one is gonna come across as very...different than most people probably see me.

I am a gamer. Gaming is my life. If I could, I would play video games until the day I died.

Why do I do this? Why do I do something so "unproductive"? Because I've found that "special something" in my life.

More than just entertaining myself though it's also existential on some level. I believe in multiple worlds theory, particularly in the sense that every time you read a book, look at a picture, watch a movie or play a video game you are looking into another realm.

I'm not just entertaining myself or playing games, I'm expanding my knowledge of the multiverse and seeing it all through the eyes of other humans as well as making assessments of my own.

To this extent I believe I am a thinker. I'm pretty stupid overall but I can't help but think about the more complex meaning behind things. It's never as simple as "it just is" no matter how much we want it to be.

On the note of potential philosophical discussion: I am on the side of chaos. Logic has it's place but I don't believe it's an absolutely necessary component in figuring everything out. I am a highly chaotic person who can change his opinion on the drop of a hat. This can be a good and bad thing when I'm not letting my pride get in the way of me changing my mind. :lol:

The great thing about chaos, and some people may recognize this from recent topics, is that it encompasses everything. Almost everyone tries to be orderly and logical, and believe in such things full-heartedly, but chaos can still be orderly when it's convenient to be so. That's the lovely thing about chaos: it never cares whether it's making sense or not but it will make sense just because or to serve it's own needs.

The only consistency of chaos is that there is no consistency. And I love the hell out of it for that. ;)

I'm also a...budding grammarian, I guess is the best way to put it, that loves to not only find out the meaning behind words, phrases and sentences but I also love to improve my own spelling, grammar, punctuation and vocabulary.

Which is ironic considering that last sentence was a pile of shit. LOL

I'm also a fast typist so I often type faster than I think, which is where most of my grammar issues come from. And I'm often too lazy to proofread before posting. :lol:

I'm also very forceful about my opinions. Why would I consider this a good thing? Because at least I stand by what I say and know the reasons why, even if those reasons are as simple as "I'm easily pleased so I'm not fussed about the downsides". I try to never sound unsure of myself as it's very easy for someone to tear you down when you do.

Going back to the grammar thing but I believe it's very easy to sound unsure of yourself simply by posting things like "imo" as if that wasn't obvious or ending an obvious opinion with "but it's my opinion so don't attack me for it" which is just ASKING to be attacked and cut down.

I'm also brutally honest. Pinhead.

^Brownie points for you if you get the reference.

I will tell you what I think, exactly how I think it, and I am unashamed of being an awkward flirt. If you're pretty, I will tell you. If you're butt looks big in that dress, I'm definitely gonna tell you.

But I err on the side of caution and at least try to remain courteous and civil. Nothing in brutal honesty says you have to be an asshole...you just might come across that way without even trying.

TL;DR

My best points:

• Video games are my life. They define me.
  • I am very good with grammar and usually know what I did wrong when I mess up.
  • I'm a thinker above all else.
  • I'm brutally honest.
  • I make references to things people have most likely seen but won't ever remember.
  • I rarely post a thought or opinion if I am not confident in my reasons for thinking it or the sources in which I got my information from.
  • I am a firm advocate for chaos.
Enjoy your lovely, conceited Discordian. :lol: Edited by Discordian
  • Brohoof 2

1. That pretty much anyone I've ever talked to said that I'm the easiest person to talk to/be comfortable around. People open up to be easy.

2. I'm very happy with my looks.

3. I'm in good psychical shape.

4. That people think I have cool interests.... racecars, gaming, cooking etc.

5. That I don't complain a lot.

1. I have really long eyelashes. That's something. :D

2. I'm pretty funny, if I say so myself.

3. I know a lot of random trivia.

4. I'm really creative when it comes to making up stories and such.

That's pretty much all I can think about right now. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

There's not much to like about me, really.

-My unique form of creativity.

-My hypervigilance.

-My capacity for abstract knowledge.

-My writing and language skills.

That's all.

• Brohoof 1

- My inner strength

- My pride

- That I'm always charging forwards in life

I envy you on those first and third counts. Pride has been my downfall though.

I envy you on those first and third counts. Pride has been my downfall though.

Honestly, my pride is what keeps me driving forward. I'm proud of what I've done and where I am and while I've been through some rough times and made some poor decisions, I can still be proud of the fact that I came through okay and that I at least tried or learned something from it

Honestly, my pride is what keeps me driving forward. I'm proud of what I've done and where I am and while I've been through some rough times and made some poor decisions, I can still be proud of the fact that I came through okay and that I at least tried or learned something from it

At least your pride isn't a limiting factor as it is with me. I can't change for the better as a result.

~ My hair color and eye color are my favorites (and they match beautifully)

~ I only play the bestest instruments to have ever been created lol

~ I'm resilient.

~ I overcame religion/the belief in God even though I thought my entire mental stability depended on it.

~ I'm apparently talented at writing (although that is meaningless to me, because it's not my passion. =( )

• Brohoof 1

I'm creative, passionate, smart, and a Rarity fan/brony  :D 

I feel like I'm all of those things (but the last one, I know :D ), at least, but I certainly like those things about me if that is indeed the case :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 1

• I try to be a generally good person, and acknowledge times when I am not

I am always honest

I like donating money to good causes

I strive to be scientifically literate 

I feel like I have good taste in music

Lastly, I have enemies. I like having enemies, because it's evidence that I've worked for something in my life.

Edited by King Ghidora

I like this thread :DD

Its nice to see things people likeabout themselves :3 all you people are lovely.

What I like about myself...

Im pretty glad that I break a few social norms and girl stereotypes. I dont ever get in school drama, never try hard to fit in and wear makeup and scanty clothing, I am glad that Ive been very modest in my life never cussing or being innapropriate at all xD I guess that can bother peoples though since its harder for others to make rude jokes around me sometimes but usually do anyways saying "Oh, you dont get it." d:

(I hope that wasnt too long and I sound concieted D: )

• Brohoof 2

I like this thread :DD

Its nice to see things people likeabout themselves :3 all you people are lovely.

What I like about myself...

Im pretty glad that I break a few social norms and girl stereotypes. I dont ever get in school drama, never try hard to fit in and wear makeup and scanty clothing, I am glad that Ive been very modest in my life never cussing or being innapropriate at all xD I guess that can bother peoples though since its harder for others to make rude jokes around me sometimes but usually do anyways saying "Oh, you dont get it." d:

(I hope that wasnt too long and I sound concieted D: )

GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRL

GIRL ON THE INTERNET

Jk. x)

On a related note, I like the fact that I don't lose my sh*t when a girl appears on the internet.

• Brohoof 1

I guess i like the fact that i know alot of useless shit. I like my love for travel, and i like the fact that i play the bass guitar, although anyone could probably play it -.-. Yeah......funnnn. 

I sincerely would love to post something concrete that's honest about myself, but I've got nothing. Pretty lame, I know, but maybe there's something that I missed.

There's just GOT to be something, friend.

Funny that you call me a friend...I'm smart. But what good is knowing that when a particle is moving along a curve in the xy-lane at time t>0 and dx/dt=(3t)^.5 and dy/dt=3cos(t^2/2), the total distance traveled of the particle from 0<t<4 is 10.876? Others may see it as good, but I can't be so sure.

• Brohoof 2

• I never did drugs, and I'm not planing to do so

I'm very smart

I feel like I'm the only one in my class, who is mature

I think out side of the box way too often

I'm very good with computers (coding and software n' crap) 

I never cussed 

My Christian faith, first and foremost. Without that, I would be nothing.

Also, I can memorize things real well. My Facebook password is 62 digits: every letter in the English alphabet, both uppercase and lowercase, and the digits 0 through 9, in random order.

My wacky sense of humor that leaves people scratching their heads

My artistic ability and creativity

My ability to think philosophically, and to take on perspectives that I don't agree with in arguments so as to understand my opponents' points of view

• Brohoof 1

Ok let's see

• I'm a nice person who likes to try and get along with people.
  • I am at the very least an above average gamer.
  • I love my eyebrows (random I know, but I still like them).