Do you think the mane six will all turn into alicorns?

Artist-Sky

You bet! Celestia's real agenda is the population increase of alicorns. The Mane Six are just the beginning. Blue Blood, Shining Armor, Sunset Shimmer, Trixie, Changelings including Chrysalis,.....

alicorns__alicrons_everywhere_by_bronyma

Unicorns should get used to be the new mud pony race. The age of the alicorn will begin very soon.

• 3 weeks later...

I honestly see no conceivable way that could even be written properly. That just sounds like some cheap crap Hasbro would pull to sell new toys. 

i agree. Thy only way they could write a plot on it would be to give the mane 6 tests unique to them but they already did that in the key episodes. Although Raricorn would be fabulous :D

No.

All of the characters are unique as they are, nor does turning them into alicorns make any logical sense as far their respective characters go.

Edited by UnknownFry

• 2 years later...
On 6/2/2014 at 10:33 PM, Artist-Sky said:

I really hope they do. Twilight really couldn't have become an alicorn without them. Also, Twilight will never die and the rest of the mane six will grow old and go to pony heaven. I mean, there's a place for them in her castle and if they passed away... Anyways, what do you think and/or hope about them becoming alicorns?

:):D;)

Alicorn mane six-   http://www.fimfiction-static.net/images/story_images/5291_r.jpg

(I don't own this! Just Googled it, saw this and thought it was 20% cooler than what I could draw!)

Sorry, the link doesn't work. But if you type it in it should.

Eh...I don't think they ALL will become alicorns. If so, that would be kind of strange. Although, some of these characters aren't in the mane 6, I think they have potential to become alicorns--Starlight Glimmer, Sunset Shimmer, Trixie Lulamoon, Applejack, Applebloom and Rainbow Dash.

• Brohoof 1

I feel like if the Mane 6 all became alicorns, it would make alicorns even less rare. Aslo, what would the other 5 Mane 6 ponies represent? Twilight is already friendship, not magic, so being princesses over their elements wouldn't make sence. I don't think it should happen, personally. 

4 hours ago, cmarston1 said:

Nope. The only other characters I can see becoming alicorns are Sunset and Starlight.  And I really don't want the latter to become one.

SHUN THE NON-BELIEVER! SHUUUUUN!

:P

(Agreed)

large.png

On 31-12-2014 at 0:24 PM, Lordav said:

I'm looking for a Sunny Alicorn

Hide contents

alicorn_sunset_shimmer_furious_by_mighty

BEHOLD

I want Shimmy and Glimmy to be turned into alicorns too.

But not the mane 6. Maybe in the end when they die, their spirits life on in the elements or in the dreams of ponies to help them with problems.

1 hour ago, PonyNationalist said:

I think it's more likely than Twilight being immortal and outliving her friends. Like Celestia said, "what's the princess of friendship without her friends?"

It seems like Celestia would sooner make the mane 6 all alicorns that let Twilight out-age them and leave them behind. Of course, she might not, and Twilight's final friendship lesson would be learning to cope with the death of a friend. 

I'd say it'd be more likely the staff would just say "Twilight's not immortal" than make the other 5 alicorns at this point.

• Brohoof 1

On 6-7-2017 at 2:59 AM, SimplyTwilight13 said:

Eh...I don't think they ALL will become alicorns. If so, that would be kind of strange. Although, some of these characters aren't in the mane 6, I think they have potential to become alicorns--Starlight Glimmer, Sunset Shimmer, Trixie Lulamoon, Applejack, Applebloom and Rainbow Dash.

Why apple bloom, apple jack and rainbow dash. :ooh:

• Apple Bloom and Apple Jack don't need it, because they will work on the farm forever.
  • Rainbow Dash would beginning to brag about it, which is not a good idea in the first place.

4 hours ago, MAIKUN said:

It might happen in the upcoming 2017 movie...right?

There looks to be absolutely zero alicorn lore in the movie (compared to meghan's original draft), and the plot doesn't look to have any EOH focus or similiar macguffins that we've seen so far.

As such, alicorns of any kind showing up seem HIGHLY unlikely, especially since they look to be trying to sell this to newbies to the series, and alicorn stuff isn't a good thing to jump in with.

This question made me laugh, but at the same time, I could see it happening...

Uh oh :sunbutt:

What if this become one of those series that just keeps having to one-up itself with the next "cool" thing or power up?

4 hours ago, MAIKUN said:

It might happen in the upcoming 2017 movie...right?

Please, no. If this needs to happen, please do it in the show. :orly: