Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

JamesBobbyDReed

I predict that there's probably going to be at least two major villains, probably one for the intro two parter and one for a finale. I hope they'll bring back a G1 villain for one of those, they had a great start with bringing back Tirek, so now they just need to bring back Grogar or Lavan and it'll be a party.

(edited)

An corrupt Twilight Sparkle from a alternate timeline,where she failed to deliver Celestia a Frienship Lesson in Lesson Zero,and was subsequently banished; becoming angry and bitter,she then dove into accepting the dark forces who promised her power to exact revenge for Celestia's overreaction. However Twilight betrays the dark forces and absorbs them into her being,now more powerful then ever she attempted to overthrow the royals. She faired well;defeating the royals with ease. However a foolish blue unicorn wielding a magic amulet then stepped forth to oppose her. Twilight quickly injured the blue unicorn,however before the final blow was struck,the blue unicorn used a spell to fling the now corrupt Twilight Sparkle into a alternate dimension. Finding her self in a new world,unable to return to her own,she now plans taking her frustration out on the Equestria we all know and love..teaching all a valuable friendship lesson: Hell hath no furry like Twilight Sparkle scorn.

(...what)

post-27460-0-39641500-1405565163.jpg

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 2

I just want friggin' Grogar and the city of Tambelon. Please, I want that sorcerer goat/ram to be a part of FiM lore.

1397513893512.png

grogar_again_by_peachiekeenie-d6mtypw.pn

I watched the G1 episode of "Return of Tambelon" and just fell in love with this guy! Kinda reminds me of Sombra! ^_^

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

An overarching Moriarty-type acting via others until the finale.

The season ending would have Twilight, with a broken wing and the villain falling down a waterfall! The next season will start with Ponyville in mourning, all except for Pinkie Pie. Refusing to believe Equestria's youngest princess is dead, she goes ahead and throws Twilight a HUGE birthday party. Guess who shows up as the guest of honor?

Did I just extrapolate things a little too far?

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

(edited)

Bring back Chrysalis. She's overdue. Hell give her the premier.

As for new villains... Call me crazy but I want to see them explore aliens. Not stereotypical Martian ponies in saucers. They can be from a different dimension even but just a weird race from beyond Equestrias understanding.

Or Smooze. Out of all the G1 villains he could make for the most fun episode. Equestria being swallowed by a blob.

Edited by Jammo

Trixie will try (and fail), Celestia eats a cruise ship, Nightmare Moon doesn't return, Discord becomes a hero by vanquishing the villan that he created, and then is scolded by all the alicorn princesses, Dan is hairy, Rarity becomes more meaningful, I finish this post, Zecora becomes posessed by spirits, Everfree Forest has something new, Sweetie Belle destroys Ponyville, Rainbow Dash adopts Scootaloo, these aren't even villans, People try and make EQG movies canon by adding Sunset Shimmer to all this, Twilight loses spike to an unspeakable evil, Voldermort, Hitler robot, DOOM, More Discord, Twilight reads books, Pinkie gets a sugar high, Rarity... does something, Rainbow Dash leaves Ponyville to persue something, Fluttershy vents her anger to Discord, Pyro's mind is full of AppleJack, Fluttershy lives in Discord's mind, Season Finale, New movie for us to hate!

• Brohoof 1

From what I've seen Grogar would be great to have a G4 revamp. It'd be interesting to have an earth pony or pegasus villain who doesn't rely on magic to challenge the mane 6. :P And though he most probably won't be a villain I'm predicting that Scorpan will make an appearance too (maybe to help defeat the villain).

If well the last villian was male and from generation 1. He got a great response my guess is a female from gen 1 will appear i think her name was catrina it was the lion lady thing. I destinkly remember her from my time as a kid because to watch thundercats i usually caught the end of mlp and i was tricked into thinking a new episode of thundercats aired even tho it was the 90,s

From what I've seen Grogar would be great to have a G4 revamp. It'd be interesting to have an earth pony or pegasus villain who doesn't rely on magic to challenge the mane 6. :P And though he most probably won't be a villain I'm predicting that Scorpan will make an appearance too (maybe to help defeat the villain).

scorpan is dead, lore tirek threw him off a building in g1

Not sure this is canon to G4.

Scorpan's death wasn't mentioned in Celestia's story (in Twilight's Kingdom part 1).

Tirek died in G1 too, the generations aren't canon to each other. It's likely that Scorpan could make an appearance.

• 1 month later...

I just want friggin' Grogar and the city of Tambelon. Please, I want that sorcerer goat/ram to be a part of FiM lore.

img-2858569-1-1397513893512.png

img-2858569-2-grogar_again_by_peachiekee

I watched the G1 episode of "Return of Tambelon" and just fell in love with this guy! Kinda reminds me of Sombra! ^_^

Alongside Sauron, Grogar was an inspiration for Sombra, the same way G1 Tirek inspired Nigthmare Moon, Q from Star Trek inspired Discord, and Ursula from Disney inspired Chrysalis.

Also, Arabus from G1 inspired G4 Tirek.