Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Most disturbing moment in the show?

RainbowMau

Hoofs down, the most disturbing moment ever to come out of FIM, was when we saw Mr. Cake pick up a poopie diaper WITH HIS MOUTH! I actually gagged a little the first time I saw that. In fact, I felt a little icky just making this screen capture! 

diapercakes.jpg

The Elements of Harmony might be the most disturbing thing in the show.
First off, who's Harmony, and why would she leave such powerful objects around? If they were referring to the concept, i'm not sure if it would be capitalized. I also doubt that tree is a natural occurrence, it's likely somebody very powerful planted it  Second, what is up with the punishments? They far outweigh anything the villains have done personally. Enslave a city? Get turned into shadow and  get sealed in the earth, alive, for thousands of years! Turn the world upside down for laughs? Get turned into a living statue for thousands of years! The sick sense of ironic justice the EOH uses disturbs me, especially when it keeps the victims alive and conscious during the entire process- Luna said that she spent quite a bit of time playing chess on the moon.

Okay, I already said my most disturbing moment, but a runner up would be in Stare Master, when the Crusaders encounter the petrified Twilight in the Everfree Forest, and then there's a close-up of her, fallen to the ground, with a snail crawling over her face. That was kinda icky to watch.

I agree with the people on this pointing out Psycho Twilight, Party of One Pinkie, and Pinkie clone with G3 face. In fact just look at these fan-edited clips of the Nostalgia Critic:

This first one features NC footage from his "Last Action Hero" review

And this one uses footage from his review of "Junior"

Also, tell me with a straight face that this thing is Twilight!! D:

img-2920841-1-31hsdoIGMpL._SL500_AA300_.

AAAAAHHHH!!! I really Hate her Mane up there!

Unlike the one I own with much easier-to-brush mane below.

tumblr_inline_mhf7ttWp1D1qz4rgp.jpg

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

I agree with the people on this pointing out Psycho Twilight, Party of One Pinkie, and Pinkie clone with G3 face. In fact just look at these fan-edited clips of the Nostalgia Critic:

This first one features NC footage from his "Last Action Hero" review

And this one uses footage from his review of "Junior"

AAAAAHHHH!!! I really Hate her Mane here!

Right?! WTF IS IT? IT'S DEFINITELY NOT TWILIGHT! D:

Pinkie with her muzzle removed (by Trixie) just looks really, really WRONG!

img-2926071-1-2ryog2g.jpg

I'm amazed she had no ill effects & was able to breathe despite having neither a mouth nor nose. Pinkie's so awesome that she doesn't need oxygen!

"Yeah, I'm Awesome....."

img-2926071-2-2vtegpz.jpg

"....don't need to breathe....hold still Mac...I'm just cool like that!"

Oddly enough, Pinkie doing the G3 face doesn't creep me out in the slightest. To me, a pony drawn in a different style does NOT translate into pants-soiling terror....just a funny "My Little Pony" shout-out.

Hydrocephiliac buzz-cut, Twilight plushie, however.....

Edited by Pinkiesister75

On 7/30/2014 at 9:30 PM, cuteycindyhoney said:

img-2912693-1-diapercakes.jpg

Uh, guy -- you know that your hooves can grab stuff in this series, right?

You even have a 3rd "hand": your tail! You know, the one you're holding clean diapers with?

Edited by Antagonist 🦹♂️
  • Brohoof 2

Eh, one thing I can think of that weirded me out was Rarity in Inspiration Manifestation.

That was not the Rarity we've all come to know and loved and it was creepy tbh.

I watched For Whom the Sweetie Bell Tolls the other day. I thought that vision Sweetie has of Rarity breaking down in the future to be pretty disturbing.

I've written thousands of poems.

This one was about a rock.

They're ALL about rocks.

----

But seriously, Flight to the Finish. Seems weird? Think about it. Scootaloo has just been racially offended and wants to be better. She wants to be better. Think even more about it. She would stop at nothing to fix herself just because of one bad comment. Imagine if she got booed in a Young Fliers Competition.

That girl has some serious psyche problems.

Uh, Mr. Cake, you do know your hooves can grab stuff in this series, right? Heck, you even have a 3rd "hand": your tail (you know, the one you're currently using to hold clean diapers).

Yuck. All that "lumpiness" is POOP, folks....POOP! Gross.

• Brohoof 1

For me, it was when Tirek drained that first pony of his magic and cutie mark. I thought the idea of losing your identity and talents is pretty sad :unsure:.

For me, it was when Tirek drained that first pony of his magic and cutie mark. I thought the idea of losing your identity and talents is pretty sad :unsure:.

It's practically Cell's Reveal! Except worse since it's MY LITTLE PONY.

• Brohoof 1

Honestly, Party of One was the most disturbing period. Lesson Zero a dangerously close second. The funny thing about Party of One as an episode, it came out shortly after the dreaded Cupcakes fanfic was made. The fact that it lined up like that made the Party of One episode much more disturbing and creepier that it should of been.

• Brohoof 1

I see ya'll picking Pinkamena and Flutterbat and all that, but the most disturbing moment of the series thus far is "Too Many Pinkie Pies." Which moment? All the moments. This entire episode is just amazingly unnerving within the context of MLP.

Instead of treating the swarm of Pinkie clones as a funny bunch of randomness, the episode portrays it as what it would that would actually be: creepy and destructive. And the idea of how depressing and frightening being the one who gets lost in this swarm and unable to get her friends to believe she's the real Pinkie isn't something the audience thinks about afterwards. It's the driving idea of the episode, and the second half is built around how much that would suck.

The ending is the worst part. Ignoring the fact that Twilight is destroying the Pinkie clones, the episode never makes it explicitly clear that the right Pinkie was the last one standing; there's no moment when it's completely confirmed that everything turned out alright. The characters and the audience have to have faith that Pinkie isn't a clone. The evidence points to Pinkie being real, but the idea that she may have been zapped into the pond after all lingers in your mind. Now that is disturbing.

Of course, I could say "It Ain't Easy Being Breezies" was also a 22 minute disturb-o-thon, but for all the wrong reasons.

I haven't read the other posts, but what if the real reason behind Pinkie's behavior recently is because the real pinkie was zapped by Twilight? Dunno, it would make a cool fanfiction.

Edited by Nameria
  • Brohoof 1

I haven't read the other posts, bjt what if the real reason behind Pinkie's behavior recently is because the real pinkie was zapped by Twilight? Dunno, it would make a cool fanfiction.

I'm on it! Mind if I do that, Nameria?

• Brohoof 1