Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does your current avatar describe your personality?

ReGen

Yes it does. It's my ponysona after all. So not only is it an (obviously broad strokes) representation of my appearance, it's also my two favorite colors; blue and silver. Albeit with a more grayish hue to better effect that of steel. On top of that, that sword isn't an exaggeration either, I do study martial arts that involve the use of the sword. You can't really see it, but his cutie-mark is a sword crossed with a pen and my major is creative writing.

So, Steel Accord, is a pretty good description of my personality.

Depends on how you look at it, I guess. I'm not really a sad person but I have moments where I wish I could be melancholic on a cloud and still look awesome.

The thoughtfulness of the picture suits me a bit, though.

Very much so, knowledge gathered through research and time, not always recognized by myself or others but with a bit of confidence can be brought to the surface and make a difference. In the area of It mostly but knowledge both in life and other areas as well. The eyes down case and the arm position is the hesitation to share it, not having the full confidence to say anything at any time and know it is valuable, but the smile showing that I like to share and help both others with what I know and seeing it make a difference.

The background is hard to see but binary and fiber optic cables for my IT networking specialty.

• Brohoof 2

• 4 years later...

Depends. I often choose the ones that is melancholic artsy kind, so yes. As for anime or tv show, no. They just happen to be my favorite characters.