Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does your current avatar describe your personality?

ReGen

• 1 year later...

I mean....I will say I have some things in common with Blitzo but not too much. I think I'm more like a mix of Loona and Octavia out of anybody from Helluva Boss.

(edited)

Mine kind of does. I’m not very glamorous in real life but I appreciate making the most of what one has got. A sense of style in hair, makeup and attire matter to me, so I tried to reflect that in my avatar.

Okay, granted, there isn't a lot of attire on my avvie. So under the circumstances, the earrings will have to suffice.  

Edited by Dreambiscuit
  • Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Dreambiscuit said:

Mine kind of does. I’m not very glamorous in real life but I appreciate making the most of what one has got. A sense of style in hair, makeup and attire matter to me, so I tried to reflect that in my avatar.

It's a dream.

(edited)

Not really, I don't have much in common with Silverstream personality wise, I probably have more in common with Fluttershy, Ocellus or Luna as MLP characters go.

Edited by Rainbow Cloud
  • Brohoof 2

It pictures a dream of mine. :proud: A day with my idols, sitting together and admiring the view. :wub: I’m quite laid-back so I guess you can see that in the picture. :mlp_smug: I wish I was always that happy. :coco:

• Brohoof 2