Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you like to put on a toasted sandwich ?

NightOwl

The thought of toasted sandwiches make me sick. 

However, this was not always the case. There was this after school care program at my primary, years ago. They'd serve plain sandwiches everyday of the week, except for Tuesdays. Tuesdays would be my favourite since we got to have toasted sandwiches. A welcomed change in afternoon tea. Unfortunately these toasted sandwiches were not exactly gourmet, and eating them every Tuesday for months on end. Ugh. Now I can't look at a toasted sandwich without feeling a bit sick. My favourite toasted sandwich used to be spaghetti toasted sandwiches in answer to your question though. 

• Brohoof 1

Let's see. Combine the following:

- Bacon. Thick sliced. Crispy.

- Egg. Fried. Busted yolk.

- Muenster cheese. Melted on top of egg as it was frying

Add all of these together and you have the essence of Jesus itself between two pieces of toasted bread.

hmmmm...I love to make like a grilled cheese but with avacado and tomato inside and I also love a good tuna melt. Tuna is easily my frist choice. But sometimes its also fun to put pizza toppings in a toasted sandwich ;P yum

I would have to say Capicolla which for those of you that don't know is an Italian cured ham. It is kind of expensive so it is an occasional treat. What is more common for me though is roast turkey or black forest ham.

Cheese. Or bacon. Or cheese and bacon. I like to add a little bit of onion to the cheese as well. Third choice: savory mince. Fourth choice: Cheese and mushrooms.