Banner by ~ Zero

How sharp are your senses?

Phoenix Flair

So today I was bored.  Actually, like half an hour ago.  I'm bored a lot.  Anyway.  I was just tooling around on the web and happened to look up the largest named number in the world, the googolplexian.  How big is a googolplexian?  That doesn't matter.

A goolgol is a 1 followed by a hundred zeros. A googolplex is a one followed by a googol of zeros. A googolplexian is a one followed by a googolplex of zeros. In other words, it's pretty freaking huge.

This number is so large, though, that it's got its own webpage (http://www.googolplexian.com/), and it doesn't even contain the entire number.  Seriously.  At the bottom, there's this little "etc."  And in this massive number there is one thing that doesn't quite fit.  Can you find it?

post-28429-0-63841000-1410325269_thumb.png

There is a tiny six somewhere on the page.  I copied, pasted, and enlarged it just to be sure.  How easy was it for you to find?

I'll bet it honestly wasn't that hard.  Because you are a human.  Probably.  Your brain and eyes evolved over countless generations to pick out differences and pay attention to them.  Your brain is amazing.

Well, that's all I have to say.  What are your thoughts?

P.S.  Quality of the picture is kinda crap.  Maybe go to the website instead, although you'll have to scroll a bit to find it.  http://www.googolplexian.com/

I cheated... [cntrl + f] "6"

LOL.

Here's a better, more zoomed in pic for those that want to have one last chance before cheating like I did, lol:

post-27651-0-42563900-1410326601_thumb.png

See it yet?

• Brohoof 2

My sense of site is poor. :( I wish I was normal and had good eye site. I couldn't even find a six... I only found a nine... I guess I'm not human. I am terrible. :(

I should find something to do rather than visual art. I can't do that with poor eye site. I will never be good at anything. :( 

Edited by Visual Spectrum

My sense of site is poor. :( I wish I was normal and had good eye site. I couldn't even find a six... I only found a nine... I guess I'm not human. I am terrible. :(

I should find something to do rather than visual art. I can't do that with poor eye site. I will never be good at anything. :(

Hey, don't say that. I'm effectively blind in my left eye. We all have our problems, you will not find a flawless man. You're every bit as human as everyone else, whether you have good eye sight or not. I wish I didn't have the problems I do but I don't want to be 'normal' otherwise I would've never have gotten into MLP or possibly done as well in school as I did. I'm sure you are good at a lot of things! You just have to find them.. Are you sure you can't do visual art? It may be harder, sure, but I've seen beautiful work from people with awful vision

Also, took 20 seconds

Edited by ARagY

Couldn't find it. And I wasn't going to try too hard... To make a long story short (when have I ever been good at that? >.< lol), my senses just aren't what they used to be. (That makes me sound like I'm an old person. xD)

Probably found it after about 15 or 20 seconds; which is a surprise as I generally tend to overthink or, in this case, over look these things. XD

6. Found it, didn't take too long, actually. But it looks like the page loaded inverted for me for some reason, i noticed a 9 and started looking frantically for a 6. Weird.

Anyway, my eyesight is definitely my best sense. It's ironic; when i was little i used to need glasses because i couldn't see very well. As i grew up my sight improved itself somehow and became quite keen indeed.

Badges

Took me around 2 minutes to find the 6. I kind of cheated, however... :P

My eyesight is actually pretty good. It did took me long enough to find the 6, sure, but it's one of my best senses according to doctors.

Badges

• 4 weeks later...

So today I was bored.  Actually, like half an hour ago.  I'm bored a lot.  Anyway.  I was just tooling around on the web and happened to look up the largest named number in the world, the googolplexian.  How big is a googolplexian?  That doesn't matter.

A goolgol is a 1 followed by a hundred zeros. A googolplex is a one followed by a googol of zeros. A googolplexian is a one followed by a googolplex of zeros. In other words, it's pretty freaking huge.

This number is so large, though, that it's got its own webpage (http://www.googolplexian.com/), and it doesn't even contain the entire number.  Seriously.  At the bottom, there's this little "etc."  And in this massive number there is one thing that doesn't quite fit.  Can you find it?

attachicon.gifTired eyes.png

There is a tiny six somewhere on the page.  I copied, pasted, and enlarged it just to be sure.  How easy was it for you to find?

I'll bet it honestly wasn't that hard.  Because you are a human.  Probably.  Your brain and eyes evolved over countless generations to pick out differences and pay attention to them.  Your brain is amazing.

Well, that's all I have to say.  What are your thoughts?

P.S.  Quality of the picture is kinda crap.  Maybe go to the website instead, although you'll have to scroll a bit to find it.  http://www.googolplexian.com/

The picture you linked is upside down, the 6 shows as a 9 on there.

• 2 years later...

Hearing is very good, smell is normal, taste is normal, sight is pretty good, but touch is incredibly sharp where I can put together a project at work without seeing what I'm doing since most of time I can't even see what I'm doing at work. :crackle: