Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you switch genders for a day if possible?

Shanks

Sure, I'd give it a try. I imagine it'd be pretty eye opening, and I might have a slightly different and more complete perspective on things afterwards. Though I'm sure I'd feel extremely uncomfortable and awkward for a while.

Now I'm kind of thinking of what it would be like. I'd probably have some odd guy habit that I don't even know about that'd end up embarrassing me throughout the day. And heck, what would happen if I (or any of you) liked it better? That'd make the the rest of our lives tainted by the memory on some level. Kind of a creepy thought for me.

• Brohoof 1

I totally would, would be awesome. I think I would probably just run around flirting with everyone I see. Also, I would walk around wearing a dark red dress and just seduce pretty much everyone. Probably make plenty of sex jokes and just have fun.. ;)

Guess that's why I'm not female.. I wouldn't complain if I got to be the opposite gender for a while.

If I was a girl for a day? Well, other than the obvious (because even I am slightly curious about that), I would just do everything that I can't get away with as a dude. Apply makeup, wear girly clothing, and of course I'd play with my hair. A LOT. I'd probably make a ridiculously ugly girl so flirting with cute guys is more or less out of the question, but who knows maybe I could try. Other than that though, I think my lifestyle would be more or less the same. *shrug*

And there you have it. This is what I'd do if I was a girl for a day.

Just a day though. Despite its downsides, I rather enjoy being a guy.

• Brohoof 1

For only a DAY?!?!?!?!?! That sucks.

I'd almost rather be a woman entirely. The only thing: I would want to be infertile. Because I would hate having babies. Otherwise, it is MUCH BETTER than this pitiful masculinity of mine. I will be more socially acceptable, I'll be more inclined to do things that aren't sexual, and I wouldn't be expected to be strong, etc. It would be great!

Edited by Twilight Sniper
  • Brohoof 1

I'm kinda under the assumption that I'd look like how I'd otherwise look like had I been born a girl and grew up to this point. That would mean I'd have finer facial features and probably be shorter.

One thing that comes to mind would be this.

Should my female physical attributes be properly translated where I am taller and stronger than many of my would-be fellow women as I already am with my fellow men, coupled with an increased tendency to be daring, fearless and domineering, I think I'd have a little fun being intimidating to guys.

Heaven help us all if my would-be period falls right on that day. I think that'd get me to become down-right abrasive.

• Brohoof 1

This is probably really stupid but I would love to pee standing up. That sounds awesome. Also, bjs. Lots of them.

Well.... I'd get to pee standing up, that's a plus.

Seems to be a popular thing to want to pee standing.

I suppose thats probaly just the main thing everyone thinks of, which is why its such a popular answer ;p. Besides, idk if theres a ton other things you could exactly do ;p. 

I guess i don't exactly blame you though, i mean if i was a girl i'd be crazy curious myself as curious a person i am ;p. 

I'm already pretty curious how i'd be as a girl, especially since i'll realistically never find out.

As a guy though after peeing standing for like 16 years its just kinda there ;p, comes in handy occasionally, but other then that just there ;p.

Guess theres not a ton of merits to being a guy besides peeing standing ;p, atleast as far as temporarily.

I'm kinda under the assumption that I'd look like how I'd otherwise look like had I been born a girl and grew up to this point. That would mean I'd have finer facial features and probably be shorter.

One thing that comes to mind would be this.

Should my female physical attributes be properly translated where I am taller and stronger than many of my would-be fellow women as I already am with my fellow men, coupled with an increased tendency to be daring, fearless and domineering, I think I'd have a little fun being intimidating to guys.

Heaven help us all if my would-be period falls right on that day. I think that'd get me to become down-right abrasive.

I'm already a moody crazy guy sometimes as a guy... I don't even wanna know what i'd be like if I was a girl... during that time...

I might have to cage myself, ;p.

Edited by Zygen

Lets just say me being on the rag would be one hell of a drag for pretty much everyone, I am already stubborn bull headed and have a slight temper so I would probably turn into Lois from Malcolm in The Middle.

I'd probably record some music. There's lots of songs I've wanted a female voice in and they don't know what I want my song to sound like. Also, some pleasurable activities would commense of course.

I'd certainly go and give it a shot. Being of the female gender would obviously be an interesting experience, and would allow me to experience new things, or at least from a socially modified perspective. I'm a sucker for experiments. Plus, it helps that my gender could be best classified as :"whatever". Being able to wear longer socks in public would be pretty neat. 

I can't stand other girls. Practically the only conversation topics are dresses, shoes and other stereotypical things like that. I like hanging out with guys much more. I love to see what it would be like to be a guy :3

Nah I get it, I've read on the internet that it's due to hormone level during pregnancy that leads to wrong brain development for the gender.So it's basically like what they transgender said about them being trapped on the wrong body since they have the brain of the opposite gender.

Well I hope that you somehow find your path to happiness.

That's not exactly what it is, although it's a logical train of thought. (It may be true, but I doubt it.)

I'm glad you don't believe that transgenders don't exist though, that's kind of you.

~

What would I do? Idk, probably talk to other people of the same gender.

As a man, I don't think that I would waste that one day having sex, at least not with a man. The idea of doing that for a first time just doesn't seem like a lot of fun, considering I only have 24 hours. I suppose I would do what most would do while alone, and maybe pick up a cute girl to cuddle with and maybe more.

I think I'd rather enjoy being a woman, as people would at least pretend to care about what I'm talking about, lol. Oh, I doubt they would actually let me speak, or even really listen, but that comes with the territory. Ah screw it. I'd just end up singing Disney songs all day as I stream it live from my blog.  :derp:

I wonder... Since its recently been proven that male and female brains are built differently if you would experience cognitive changes as well as physical ones during your 'Transformation.'

But if your brain would be rewired during your 'Transformation,' and your personality which causes you to be you also changes, would you still be the same person as you were before? Would you still be 'You?'

Edited by Commander Urdnot
  • Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...

Say if you could just have a day to experience what being the opposite gender would be like, would you? If so why? If not why?

Personally I would because I'm curious. Granted both are similar in a lot of ways, but also different.

Your thoughts?

Added bonus: 

Then lets say you had a chance to stay that gender, would you?