Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you switch genders for a day if possible?

Shanks

Clearly I would, if it were only for a day. And clearly the reason for that is the most perverted one you can possibly imagine, and given the likely train of thought in a thread like this that's saying something.

I would want to change back afterwards, though. I enjoy being a guy.

Only a day? No fair D:

Added bonus: Then lets say you had a chance to stay that gender, would you?

oooooh, much better :3 Of course I'd switch and stay that way!

Is it cheating if I'm transgender?

sure why not if it's only a day that is

... it's a whole new thing to experience and this the opportunity to try SOME STUFF as a female >.>…Been curious what does it feels like being a girl but of course I would love to change back. Love being a guy XP

Edited by Nihi The Brony

If I could talk my husband into it, I'd trade bodies with him for the day.

Now THAT would be, um, interesting!

Heck, I'd trade bodies with him for the day even if I couldn't talk him into it. Woo-hoo!

(Now that was a weird post!)

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

... Let this day be the birth and death of Creepy Lady Chaos...

Honestly, I would just use this opportunity to dress myself in an entirely new way, and do what I want. The next day, that person that did those things will be gone, and real me will be back. So, I would just use the situation to my advantage and do everything I've wanted to do, but couldn't do because of consequences. Basically, I'm going to set loose and enjoy releasing the chaos in me for a day.

... Of course, maybe I would research the way my mind thinks when I am female for a bit. Might be interesting.

... So, really, I wouldnt care much that I will be female. I would rather care more for a new, temporary identity for a day.

Edited by Lord Bradley

Sure! I would like to see how much of me is due to my gender identity and how much overlaps regardless. I know biological sex and gender identity aren't the same thing, but exploring one is easier with the other in tow.

For instance, I try to be chivalrous in my everyday life, affecting the expected behavior of a knightly gentleman. (Key word being try.) If I were a woman, would I continue to feel natural doing such or would I flip the dynamic on it's head and instead affect Rarity's persona of being a proper lady? Neither? Something in between?

I'm an INFP and the "introspection" portion of that should be emphasized in my case. I'm always trying to find some way to pick my own brain and explore my own soul. So being granted the opportunity to walk a mile in those shoes would be something I would seize readily.

I actually have an RP on another forum where that's happening right now with the very OC in my avatar box. (Who also happens to be my ponysona.) I mean, I'm an open brony, I think it's clear I'm already pretty secure in my masculinity as well as comfortable with my femininity.

I'd roll out of bed in the morning, throw on what I wanted and go.

No, seriously:

My gender is a tricky subject. In all honesty, it would not make much difference either way. I can already piss standing up and I do not do the sex-thing that everyone seems to put above all in terms of a must-do life experience.

I would enjoy not having tits, but I barely have tits as a female anyhow. So who cares?

I can't say I would.  I like being a guy.  Sure, it would be less weird to like girly things if I were actually a woman, and I wouldn't have to shave my face, but that's about it.  Besides, the ability to pee while standing up really comes in handy.

Well, I would happily spend the day female and who knows? If I liked it, it may be that staying that way is a good option  :P I'd need that first day though...I think it would take a while to really realise the fact I was a girl suddenly  :lol:

I would change to a girl yes :P But just my appearance would change I am more feminine than most guys and I hang out with way more girls than guys so it would be like nothing has changed XD

• Brohoof 1

If I could be 100% functional (Being able to get pregnant included), I would not only want to try it but stay that way as well. I'd probably make a very ugly woman though and might need plastic surgery. And yes I would still like women.