Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you switch genders for a day if possible?

Shanks

Would you switch genders for a day? And not just like an operation or anything, but a completely all natural change to the complete opposite? I feel like EVERYONE has thought about this at least once in their life, even if they didn't like the idea of it.

When I was a boy, there were plenty of times I thought about it. But my male hormones were on overdrive, and let's just say I wouldn't have made the female race very happy if I acted on those thoughts. :please:

But as an adult, I've actually thought about this very seriously. Yes, I am a male, and proud to be one. Still, what's wrong with innocent curiosity?

It'd be an interesting social experiment, to say the least.

Trying on the clothes, having conversations with other females, getting use to the new anatomy and finding out how everything works, seeing the female-only places men don't often see, etc.

Based on my male body and things I've learned about female bodies, I'd say I'd have a pretty sexy build, some nice cans and hopefully curves in the right places. However, my face is too masculine to translate well into a female look. So I fear I'd be one of those females with a hot bod, ugly face. What a conundrum... :blink:

But we're only changed for 1 day? What are the other rules? Can we do whatever we want, or will we still suffer the consequences the day after? Will others be aware that we've changed, or will they act like we've always been the opposite gender? Did the universe decided to troll us or give us an early warning that it was going to happen? :confused:

Honestly, knowing myself, I'd end up sleeping through have of the day that I switched, and I wouldn't be able to make up for lost time fast enough. -_-

Edited by Samurai Equine

There are very few actual changes that I would be unwilling to experience for a single day so long as there was the caveat that I was unlikely to be killed.

This ranges from being animals, different gender, different race.  Even if it were something you hated, it would give you something to compare your life to.

• Brohoof 2

I am not trying to be mean... but I am glad I am a guy 

Not having to worry about make up, fixing up my hair, having periods,  and such... 

Yeah I enjoy being a guy and no hard feelings I just think women have it much harder and well I enjoy wearing comfortable clothes without having to worry how I look 24/7. I mean look nice of course but not be paranoid about it. 

I like simplicity so I don't think i'd switch genders if for a day maybe but for permanent no way jose. :P 

~Don't get offended by this its just an opinion 

• Brohoof 1

No. I like being a male, it would feel weird to be a gender that one is originally not. I can always search girl on the internet if i want to peek :)

Edited by ShintX

• 4 months later...

Definitely- I feel like a feminine person in general, and I'm curious if I could carry off being a girl for a day. Plus, I'm curious how it feels (in the non-perverted way, I mean :P) to be one- would I feel any different emotionally? More confident, less? And would I have any different thoughts or ways of thinking?

I'd love to try it out... maybe stay as a girl, too... :blush:

• Brohoof 1

That sounds like fun. Who wouldn't be curious about the opposite gender, right?

In all aspects, not just that, you dirty minded pig XD

also I can finally go after my crush cause I'm bisexual and she's straight but goddamnit I really like her and did I just come out on the internet to a bunch of people I don't know oh well yolo I guess

• Brohoof 1