Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you switch genders for a day if possible?

Shanks

As long as when I switch back my boys will be just the same as I left them.

As far as the bonus question: I don't really think I could answer the question until I've actually had the "test ride".

Well, first and foremost, I'm going to answer your last question first - no, I would not stay that way...

Normally, I wouldn't post to something like this.  Reason being, my introverted-ness... my deep thought/emotions/feelings/secrets are things I would normally keep inside my head.

But... You know what... I'm in a good mood.  So, why not?

Would I change my sex (ehem, sorry, but using the term "gender" is different - gender is mental; sex is biological/physical) for a day?  Nah.
For an hour or two?  Yeah.  I would.  I wouldn't want to be around anyone, though; I'd want to be totally alone.  Mainly because I would want to be able to focus on myself without outside distraction.  Slightly/Partially for... other reasons... *cough cough* ... 

Why, and/or for what pre-determined reasons? Well, in and of itself, just to see what it feels like.  To see what kind of differences there are that I can feel physically.  Scientists say that male brains have a better center for visual/spatial orientation (for which they say follows the hunter role; geography); and that females have, 1. larger emotion centers (which would be one of the main things I'd be testing for, since, I'm a male who is already sensitive emotionally, so it could be possible that I, as a male, somehow already have a larger than normal emotion center [for a male] - and so I would try to trigger emotional responses to feel the difference); and 2. better language centers (for which they say might be due to the fact that females were thought to talk more as gatherers, as opposed to male hunters needing to keep quiet as to not scare away the prey).  And, admittedly again, for, uh, other reasons, *ehem* ... 

But, in the end, I know I'd not want to just stay female...  I would want to only be female for no longer than a few hours.  Only because I like who I am; I was born male; and God made me male.  

• Brohoof 2

Totally. Why? I want to experience what it feels like. What the difference is, what things I can do differently such as singing, different capabilities and things to try. I'd also want to be female so I could know what it feels like to do other certain things. It's just a strong curiosity I have honestly.

Would I stay that gender? I don't know...I'm sort of a feminine guy. Mentally anyway. I like being male but the idea of being the opposite is intriguing. I really can't answer.

I am what I am, and I don't think I would want to be a woman, but as a social scientist, it would probably be an eye opener to spend a day as one. It would be an odd experience, to put it lightly. Actually, that would be the ultimate understatement. That said, I would probably do it out of curiosity. I would want to go back to being a guy again after the 24 hour period ended though, for a number of reasons. Well, maybe I could do it for a week, but no longer than that.

As a straight guy, I would then be a lesbian, and have to deal with the implications of that. I'm not sure I want to experience that time of the month, if you catch my drift. As much as I want kids one day, I think I would pass if I had to squeeze them out. Having a smaller bladder squished by ovaries and having to sit down to pee wouldn't be fun. I would have to get used to women's clothing and undergarments, as well as footwear, since I'd probably be expected to wear those unnerving heels at formal events and have terrible balance as it is. I've just provided some amusing mental imagery, haven't I? My physical strength would be diminished, though probably not by a lot since I'm non-athletic. I'm not sure what my social reality would be as a woman. I've never walked a mile in a woman's shoes, but I guess I would see firsthand what it's all about, though I don't think that would be worth having to live with the consequences.

Ok I am a male, and lets say I did take this change.

If I so happen to like having the body of a female, then I change back the next morning, I would go on a constant desire to want to be a female rather than a male. This constant want can lead to many things, some good, and some really bad.

So no, I would not like to risk my mind change from who I am now. We were made to be us, to be ourselves. Why would you want to change that, even just for a day?

If people knew about this, how would they react? Would they laugh or support you? Would they like it or not?

So many questions that can only be answered if this were to happen.

I also hate to bring religious stuff in these, but God made us to be who he made us. If he made me male, I shall be male. If he made you female, you should stay female. This is why I highly disagree with the though of "sex-changes".

The only time I would agree with a sex-change is if you really, most definitely, felt like the opposite gender on the inside. But you have to really know that you weren't placed in the right position upon birth, that you were created incorrectly. Not just to have the desire to be the opposite gender, which is why a lot of you chose to switch for a day it seems.

Edited by GreenDart

Yes, especially if i turn into a dude on my period days.

yes i would stay a dude, because no more monthly bleeding, no more bra, no more shaving every inch of the body, and i can finally go for my high school crush who turned out to be gay.  lol

I would like to be the opposite gender for a while. A short amount (like a day or 2). Mainly because of curiosity but there are other reasons. I kinda wish I had a better singing voice.

I have no idea if I'd want to be a girl forever though. Probably not. I'm already kinda girly so except for physical stuff, I'm pretty sure not much would change. 

Well, this is an interesting question. Honestly, if I had the chance, I'd try out of curiosity, just to see how life would be different, but I don't think I'd be willing to stay that way. No offense by this, but I have no issue being a guy. I'd actually rather be myself than be the other gender. It would still be interesting to try though.

Why of course I'd switch for a day, and sometimes I think it'd be good for men to do that just to see what women actual have to go through and put up with!

For me, it's a matter of perspective & curiosity. I'd like to learn about what they feel and how the feel, how they think compared to men, and other things.

As for staying that way...probably not, BUT experience has a way of changing minds, so...I dunno.