Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

@SolidFire7  You are magnificent! I just have to know more about all that with which you are! Though I don't know what harm there is in having a little fun. You and your dad ever hear of Warcraft? I'm sure there's by far much worse cases out there!

...but... maybe you shouldn't be talking to the guy who's systematically split himself into two characters for the purpose of shtick on these forums. But anyhow, RP isn't the only thing these forums are for, primarily it's just for talking about whatever comes up. I'm... somewhat concerned how your dad not only knows of your internet usage, but what, specifically your doing with it. But that's just me getting sensitive about... overbearing parents. There's no harm in just coming to these forums to talk about some show you like, right? Pah... anyhow...

20 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

Really? Not a single comment about the facehugging?

Well now, honeycube. You're just baiting me now, arentcha? Let's see what I've got...

Well gee-golly! That explains so much! I always thought McFlurry HeartPalpitations looked a bit Alien!

Well, least we know that alien is getting right to the Pink matter!

Heh, though we can debate how much brain there is to get sucked out! Hoo-hoo! Too mean? Hee~*

But hey, I always appreciate some wild flailing! Pinkie Pie used Flail! It'snotveryeffective!!

Oh, and ahhh... B.B? Just realized something. Once again, for essentially the third time now, I've knocked my character out with little plan afterward about what to do. I... really need to learn to stop doing that.

Oh, and I don't know if you've responded yet, but you can leave Widdy until morning. Widdershins doesn't really require sleep, so chances are he wouldn't unless he's got a buddy to curl around and provide warmth.So take your time getting back to him/It. Frankly, Ambie is my bigger RP concern as I do want to focus more on being... well, actually playing a role than constantly exploding things to give others things to react to. There's only so far that being a catalyst can get you.

And dang, man! You're actually going to research a book just so you can coyly quote back? Though, I can say there's something endearing about a well-read mare. I was really quite astonished by you launching into prose like that, @Dji. Element of Depression my tails, if she can enjoy herself like that!

Though... uh... might want to specify more if your shipping us, B.B. Like, me as author or Widdershins. Because Widdershins as an unspecified amount of tongues in his head/neck parts.

It's basically like kissing a Roto-Rooter or Plumbing Snake! ...not that we'd warn anybeing away from a new experience! *ear waggle*

I wouldn't wish Shipping with a Draconequus on anybeing. Well... PinkCord, they match personality wise, and it totally sounds romantic.

Oh, and sorry @Blitz Boom, I've had a heck of a time trying to catch up with everything lately. Not entirely certain what to do with Ambie now, but I figured Happy Hour would get a good chuckle out of my shenanigans... were he not getting chewed alive right now. I see you've got another post for me to catch up to, so I'll have to see what comes!

(edited)
On 6/1/2017 at 3:57 PM, ~Phoenix~ said:

don't think anyone is playing princess luna, but it would be interesting to see her intervene in Phoenix's dreams

& also @Seamore Sandwich, if he deems it worthy to foist it over to me instead.

Well now, Phoe-Phoe, I don't think it really needs to be specifically Luna to fiddle with your dreams. I do suppose I could imagine a unicorn interfering with your slumber to boot, to much the same results, I would imagine.

Hmm, though I suppose if we start having whole scenes play out in your dreams, you'd have to wake up alot later in RP-thread time.

Oh, and Dear @Blitz Boom, Permission to meddle in... let's see... four other situations and eight other characters? To drop a bauble off between @Dji & Pop's conversation, chuff the little anklebiter on Happy Hour, interject in the threeway convo between S.N.S, @Foxy Socks & Anomaly? Oh, and to mess with Phoenix's mind... I mean, dreams, as mentioned before? Basically, randomly appear for mere seconds in each to only minorly effect things?

I'm asking for your permission specifically, because Mr. Continuity here is throwing too much of an aneurysm fit to pipe up himself.

Oh, and also: @genessee, basically, all that's happened is that my pudgy pone has come up to talk, and sequentially had a panic attack ontop of the mare you were talking to. Resulting in what I refered to as "typical anime position" I believe. A funny position, basically. Some 'creature' indeed, hoo!

Edited by Widdershins
  • Brohoof 2

@Blitz Boom

Is it okay that I control the guards in the archives? Or should I work in some complex work around for you to control them? I'd need them to react to Warlock obviously, but you could have some guards attacking Athriel in the reply, I wouldn't force them to attack her, just Warlock.

@Foxy Socks   Well, Void herself is kinda unconscious right now because of me. Unconsciousness seems to happen around me an awful lot...

So, guess, if I have the sisters names right way round, you're prodding an unconscious mare for food. Don't worry, heh, don't think its anything we need bother about. Although Pinkie is doling out foodstuffs as well, she's talking in her own group & being operated by @Shineling, but I trust she's more than capable enough of being in several places at once.

I take it your previous post was implying the Slavic myth of the Vesna, spring goddesses & phophetic, cloistered women? Because I was going to play into that too.

• Brohoof 1

@ Everyone 

Sorry I haven't been on.  Busy week.

@WiiGuy2014

I like to imagine that this RP world takes place in a weird timeline where the circumstances surrounding what appears in the show changes with the show at the show's pace, while our characters continue about at the same slower pace, not noticing the changes surrounding them.  I recommend defaulting to the show when handling canon characters, so yes, she has her castle.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Seamore Sandwich said:

@ Everyone 

Sorry I haven't been on.  Busy week.

@WiiGuy2014

I like to imagine that this RP world takes place in a weird timeline where the circumstances surrounding what appears in the show changes with the show at the show's pace, while our characters continue about at the same slower pace, not noticing the changes surrounding them.  I recommend defaulting to the show when handling canon characters, so yes, she has her castle.

You mean for example, at this point, Twilight's just graduated her student, Starlight? Since that's where we are in the show?

@WiiGuy2014

That's exactly the kind of thing I'm talking about.  We haven't progressed enough time in the RP for Starlight to go from being her student to graduating, but it has happened while our characters weren't paying attention.  I feel this kind of thinking makes it easier for new people to join without having to figure out where we are on the timeline.

• Brohoof 1

@WiiGuy2014

I actually wrote that the Mane 6 are at Sweet Apple Acres helping with a Zapapple Harvest (maybe not all of them, in case others are using them).  Spike would likely be at the castle though, so if someone wants to take over as Spike it shouldn't be a problem (I did control him for a scene, but he wasn't around long).

5 minutes ago, Seamore Sandwich said:

@WiiGuy2014

I actually wrote that the Mane 6 are at Sweet Apple Acres helping with a Zapapple Harvest (maybe not all of them, in case others are using them).  Spike would likely be at the castle though, so if someone wants to take over as Spike it shouldn't be a problem (I did control him for a scene, but he wasn't around long).

Well, if Alonsus and I can continue with Spike, that should be no problem, right?

Jeez, what a ton of things to go over here now it seems. I'll run through 'em, but before I do, a minor thing I need to inform you off.

My responses the next week or so might not follow schedule. I know tomorrow won't at least. Reasons is my dad were in the hospital and needs someone to keep an eye on him for some days.

It's nothing that seems like it'd go critical, but after being rummaged through to fix things up, I didn't think he should stay alone, just in case. I'll try to keep things rolling, but it might be more infrequent than usual unti at least Sunday. And I can guarantee that I can't make the posts tomorrow. I need to ride a good deal of bus and won't have the time. Usually I try to write ont he bus, but... Well, I sort of start to hibernate after about a half hour on a bus, and if I try to write I have a tendency of dropping my phone on the floor, then it scurries around. Big hassle for a long trip where my mind's occupied already.

Anyway, just wanted to tell you all know why I might not be responding the next near-week properly. Now let's go on o the responses before I need to lay down.

============================================================================

@Moonlit

Starting with you, though you i will make a post for tonight. I were sure I had gotten all of the responses the last time, but I must have overlooked that one. :( I'll fix that, worry not.

==========================================================================

@Dji

It's too late. It will grab you and lay it's fuzzy little egg inside your chest next. :3

As for the shipping, I don't remember why I started it, it just seemed fun to go on and by this time, it's looking like a fun span of events might spring from this. ^^ Ship's sailed and it's never gonna sink.

========================================================================

@Widdershins

And as always, an absolute ton to go through here, so let's get to work, shall we? :3

I will start with the part with interfering with RP you are not currently in, which I cannot just say yes to. I might be part of those you mention, but that does not mean I can say to the others that your currently incinerated draconequus - who you say yourself doesn't do anything until morning - can spring out of... Wherever, and change the story they have running around. Especially the one with Happy will be a hard sell unless Ambie suddenly wakes up and stumbles into him, making Fah'Lina accidentally attack him instead. Which I might have her do anyway, to wake him up. Needle-sharp teeth in the scalp. :P

If you want him to interfere around, he'd need to be out of his charred state, or at least move a bit in it to snap his limbs and make things happen. Otherwise you have written yourself into another corner. :) Though he could go for messing with dreams if it were, if you keep it at him not moving, though that is entirely on @~Phoenix~ and not me. Her dreams, her choice. :)

Since it sounds like she might be up for a dream sequence, you don't need to worry about me. I can have Smokey on retainer for when you're done with that no problem. ^^ He have to hopefully sleep soon too after all.

To return to Widdershins: If you do get him out of his state, I'd allow him you to mess with the situation where Happy were getting his head chewed on, as that's just me, but the others it would have to be really minor things, out of sight, or you'd have to be part of all of those RP's as well, and I'm not sure if you want to have a bigger presence there considering your somewhat slower response time. :)

An option would be to have him stand in the middle of the area - since those you talk about are all at the food place. Except of course Phoenix - the meddle with some snaps and then have him vanish. Wouldn't be too much, but could give you time to do something and then be gone. Then people can decide if they want to react to what he does or not.

Now, onward to the shipping. It's the chars I meant, not the players. Easier to ship chars as otherwise I'd have to hire professionals to kidnap you both in real life and trap you in an abandoned fun fair. You know, to set the romantic, creepy mood. ^^

And for the record, I did respond to the Widdershins situation. Smokey is there to either poke him if the remains are still there, or shrug his head in half defeat if he isn't, wondering what the crazy guy is out doing now. Until I know what would happen when he goes and sees Widders, I'm sort of stuck in limbo with him.

To end it, I was going to check up on a brief summary in case Pop got asked questions, but not sure if I even need to, if things goes weird. Will depend on how things evolve.

=================================================================

@SolidFire7

Well, strange that your dad is a downer, but I suppose that's what that is. :/ I'd listen to what Widders says in this situation, as I am only in two RP's, and not on the lore talky parts of the forum. First time I woulgo there they'd see me with a demon and give my mind a right ol' trashing. xD

=====================================================================

@Lloyd

You can go ahead and have the archive guards. Few real guards and a dozen nerds checking to see if they can find anything on Warlock currently, so should be something for you to work with. :) Imagine Athriel taking a back seat and observing if Warlock goes in first and goes with force over finesse to get stuff done, but leave me one of the nerds. Might be an opener to have Athriel *convince* the hapless fool to tell them were to find books pertaining to their interests.

======================================================================

@Seamore Sandwich

New char is fine, just remember to run it past me here if it's an OC. ^^ Gonna bet he/she/it will end up getting a good appearance made by you. ^_^

=======================================================================

@Seamore Sandwich @WiiGuy2014

What Seamore said regarding the timeline. That saves me so much trouble in regards to having to think of where the timeline falls. Well thought hombre. :D

As for you Wii, you can take Spike, no issues. As for Twilight's actor, that would be Seamore.

And the only mane 6 one not at the farm would be Pinkie, who is helping with handling out food and generally goof off at the same time currently. I think I'll make a few NPC's take over doling out the food in my next post to free them up a bit though.

The only mane 6 char that I use by the way is Rarity, as I think I have a relative grasp on how to write her, but it have been hours ago IC wise since she were doing work, so the farm sounds like the place she'd be for now if it were. Of the rest, I don't know how many are generally controlled. I seem to recall though that @EQ_Theta does a good Fluttershy, though not sure if he's still up for running with her if time comes. :) Beyond that, I think it's just Twilight and Pinkie being used, so... Applejack and Rainbow Dash doesn't have hosts from what I recall, though I may be wrong.

=========================================================================

@Midnight_Aurora

It's okay mate. ^_^

@Dji

Almost forgot, got a picture made of Circle Pop. Here you go for a visual.

H4kcVq7.png

====================================================================

@WiiGuy2014

Thank you. Doctors are positive he'll be fine, but you know, better safe than sorry. =)

• Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom

Take all the time you need. We understand and family is a lot more important than some RP we're doing for fun. The picture of Circle Pop looks like a good one. Since you said the ship isn't going to sink anymore, @Widdershins and I will have to figure out how to get our characters together in the RP.

• Brohoof 2