Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

@Widdershins

Well, it's not like we've ever seen a character use an element while also being from another universe before. (Does Sunset Shimmer count?) 

I also wouldn't let the idea go just yet if you actually want to be the element, just mention me when you get to doing the introduction.

@Dji

@Blitz Boom and I are setting up for that actually, just wait on it and Warlock and Athriel will find Dawn eventually.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

sorry for the inactivity as well, @Blitz Boom. i simply had work and stuff in the way. also, some days i just have writers block. but i think my current reply suffices

don't think anyone is playing princess luna, but it would be interesting to see her intervene in Phoenix's dreams

Edited by ~Phoenix~

Crickey. I really need to get myself to remember to check this place more often. At least the zombies haven't eaten the thread yet. :)

======================================================================

@Seamore Sandwich

Sorry for the long wait to you in particular mate. :( Missed you the last time it seems.

As for the items being left and such, I actually thought it was deliberate. The way I see you RP thus far, minor things that seems to have been tossed in or neglected tends to unravel into being something important. When you didn't mention the trinkets and such, I figured that since you hadn't said anything other than the lot running off in a right hurry, if I didn't take the trinkets, you'd add in later that she didn't have any of them and they had been stolen after they all just left them where they stood. Seems like I'm getting paranoid again. ^^

Whoops on the candy button. Got too used to things from Penny's shop being chocolate. xD

And to wrap it up about Zhu over-talking: I figure that's an issue of his partly sprung from it never really haven come around and been a problem for him to tell others before, beyond some nagging of getting him to tell them their future. Helps to counteract what he's able to do, though keep in mind, he still have seen the potential futures of yer kitty-lady. If she thought about this during them seeing one another, he will have seen it happening. It might just be one of the least likely, and his tendency to favor the odds will end up biting him in the rear, we'll see. I don't mind him being brought down a peg or two really. ^^

Oh right, almost forgot: @~Phoenix~ Seamore here's the one in charge of Princess Luna. Ask in to him about this sort of stuff, since it's his canon to control. :) I'm sure you two crazy kids can get along.

==========================================================

@Lloyd

I think her gem being an element would be a bother, since it then meant the two crazies had two of them now, and getting anypony to carry one of said elements, would require Athriel to give up this little keepsake, which she's not going to do. :)

Speaking of which, I actually think it'll be more fun if Athriel doesn't know it can mess with the astral plane. I figure that Sapphire might not have told her sister everything, just in case. They were evil after all, even if they were on good terms for a good deal of time, and I could imagine a proper evil would keep some cards close to the chest. :) Warlock might now, but that one's up to you. Just could be fun if they went fighting those two again, and Astral then accidentally got sucked into this thing and met her mother, who'd then try to advise her on what to do with the crazies. Remember: Athriel is deceitful and methodical, but she can be blinded by her lust for vengeance over Sapphire. Might be you could trick her into getting Sapphire back in the long run under some kind of guise - like Astral seemingly being close to death and Athriel wanting Sapphire to see it to break her spirit - then have her turn the tides. Something to think about at least, though we'll see what floats out of your head. ^_^

=====================================================================

@Widdershins

Hey, I gave the green light, all cool mate. :) I figured playing the fainting game along with it would be fun too.

Also, I'm not sure, but the elements doesn't have to be fated lore wise, do they? Far as I could tell from the clips I saw of the show, the mares just proved they were what the elements stood for, and the gems reacted upon that, binding themselves to the ponies. Could well be the same with the griffon, though that's @Lloyd's schemes, not me. I just tag along and see what happens. :)

=======================================================================

@Dji

Well, He is setting up for it at least. Again, I'm just winging it and seeing what he comes up with. :D

==================================================================

@Shineling

Yeah, lots of formatting issues at times since the rework. Got in contact with a Mod who said they're looking into things, but it's likely going to to take some time. :/

====================================================================

@genessee

Yey. ^^ Puppies upon you. *throw dog-shaped crackers at Genesse from a roof*

====================================================================

@~Phoenix~

In the immortal words of the babe movie: That'll do pig. That'll do. :P hehe.

Messing aside, it was a good post mate. I'll look forward to respond to it tomorrow. ^^

@Dji @Widdershins

sig-4324740.post-3492-0-53776000-1424347

(I'm getting way more entertainment out of this than I should)

@Blitz Boom

Well whatever the result is, I know it will be awesome, and I think warlock would know about the astral plane messing thingy, since Sapphire used it when fighting him. Maybe Athriel wouldn't know, even if Sapphire used it during the battle with her, since Athriel might not attribute the ability to the gem.

(edited)

@Seamore Sandwich, @Blitz Boom,

I hope it's okie to have a run in with the Lunar sister, when it comes time for Silverwing to head for Canterlot. I was thinking that only those two could access the sealed off room, sense Silverwing himself can't use his magic at this time. The room itself was also sealed by the sisters after Silverwing's original end and rebirth elsewhere. His final request was that such knowledge be made taboo and/or forbidden because of the darker aspects of having one who can master the use of such matrices. Also, the Ever-Blooming Rose Spell Matrix, hides two things that I hope you like. One won't be made contact with for a very long time, except as that which draws Silverwing to the items in question. The items being: the Ever-Blooming Rose Spell Matrix, One 'Beginner's Guide to Spell Matrices', His orginal first edition hoof written copy of 'Matrices and You Vol 1' and 'Spell Matrices: A Reference Guide'. The 'Spell Matrices: A Reference Guide' is also Silverwing's Spell Matrix Spell book. It is primarily just a complete compilation of all his old Spell Matrices. However, he will have to relearn how to make and use them. So he won't be getting very powerful very quick.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

@Seamore Sandwich Hey! Heard you were playing princess Luna. Now, I'm not entirely sure if you're aware of my characters current situation or what has been happening with my character, but currently she's dreaming. If you can think of something meaningful to intervene and talk with her about, that might be cool. It's a fun idea, but if you're not aware, or you can't think of anything meaningful to do, then you deffinately don't have to. 

(edited)

Here's mine! I'll only be able to post in the RP every so often, college and life and whatnot...

Also, I'm not sure how to write myself into the current timeline of events, so... a little help?

Edited by SolidFire7

@Blitz Boom,

Ummm.....Blitz, you kinda made a mistake. He doesn't necessarily use Pegasus magic. His current form is a Unicorn with magically granted wings. What he said pertained to his active Unicorn class magic. Mana reserves pertain to how much magic a specific unicorn can use before they can't cast any more spells. Also, He said he can't access them because he can't even use TK, the most basic of all Unicorn spells.

His magic in and of itself is sealed.

@Midnight_Aurora

Oooh... I'll have to rework the post then. Though I have a question before I can get it right: You say his wings are magically made, but wouldn't that also mean they don't work? Just wanting to be sure. :)

======================================================================================

@SolidFire7

Hello there new face. ^_^ I welcome you, and warn you at the same time. We have had some issues with facehuggers recently and- Oh my Celestia, there is one! Run for it!

full.gif

Hehe. I originally wanted to show a real, Xenomorph facehugger, but figured that were a bit too far. :P

Anyway, your char seems fine, no issues there, but considering that you say you can't be here all that much, perhaps have you paired off with just one of mine for now would be the way to go. If things goes well, we can bring you further into town. A new day is starting for a few, so early morning will be a good place to start for us. ^^ As for who I can pair you off with... Perhaps this one.

jr1couc.png

Name's Honey Dew and he's a caretaker at the local orphanage. He also raises bees, so he could conceivably be in the forest to find if his *flock* have strayed in there for pollen since he can't find a good deal of them. An excuse to meet if you will. :) He's a nice chap, but can get kinda nervous at times.

===================================================================

@WiiGuy2014

Far as I know, yes she is, but i have no control over her, so I can't say for sure. I default her there unless @Seamore Sandwich tells me otherwise. :)

@Dji

I've heard of the book, but never actually read it. Heard it was good, but I'm more of a crime and fantasy reader, though I'm not that much into King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table as Circle Pop is. ^^ I'll try to find a brief overview of the 1984 book though, so I can respond with a little something.

@genessee

Baseline? Ambie collapsed over Void when she interrupted his magic, which made him have a bit of a fit and pass out. Void passed out from a small panic attack as he fell towards her, and Null is trying to push Ambie off her sister.

Also, a small bit from them, Happy crashed into the ground with something akin to a squirrel with a large mouth gnawing on his head. I'll go into more detail with that the next post though. An old photo I need to find like, 70 pages behind or something like that.

=================================================================

@Lloyd

I figure that Athriel doesn't know. I'd like to keep the door open for you to later on stab her in the back, either as Warlock or as Sapphire. Good to have some backup plans after all. :3 As for when the two of them fought back in the day, the two hadn't spoken for a while whilst Athriel gathered power to force her sister back to her, so yes, she'd likely attribute that sort to forbidden magic the *hero* just knew, and not the gem. :3

• Brohoof 1

50 minutes ago, Blitz Boom said:

@Midnight_Aurora

Oooh... I'll have to rework the post then. Though I have a question before I can get it right: You say his wings are magically made, but wouldn't that also mean they don't work? Just wanting to be sure. :)

That's the thing. They do function. He has the instinctive knowledge and book knowledge but was, by memory, never trained in the practical use of flight. Take Rarity as an example, she could fly with her wings, however, the spell that gave them to her also taught her how. She still needed, however, practical use and training in them before she could properly use them. That's why so many bad things happened when she had them. And the ones he has are much more complicated. And don't forget, that to them he is as he looks, but in truth he comes from a world where magic doesn't exist. That's why his magic surges are so severe. He is still adjusting to magic as a hole. He has basic knowledge but not the years of training one the age he looks is supposed to have. Also, his true magic requires a very specific factor that currently he doesn't have access too. That thing is a spell focus. He requires that in order to form even the most simplistic of spells. The only spells he doesn't need said focus for is the basic Light and TK Spells, sense they are racial spells that almost all Unicorns are supposed to know and be able to use.

1 hour ago, Blitz Boom said:

@SolidFire7

Hello there new face. ^_^ I welcome you, and warn you at the same time. We have had some issues with facehuggers recently and- Oh my Celestia, there is one! Run for it!

full.gif

Hehe. I originally wanted to show a real, Xenomorph facehugger, but figured that were a bit too far. :P

Anyway, your char seems fine, no issues there, but considering that you say you can't be here all that much, perhaps have you paired off with just one of mine for now would be the way to go. If things goes well, we can bring you further into town. A new day is starting for a few, so early morning will be a good place to start for us. ^^ As for who I can pair you off with... Perhaps this one.

jr1couc.png

Name's Honey Dew and he's a caretaker at the local orphanage. He also raises bees, so he could conceivably be in the forest to find if his *flock* have strayed in there for pollen since he can't find a good deal of them. An excuse to meet if you will. :) He's a nice chap, but can get kinda nervous at times.

===================================================================

Sounds good. So, where do we start?

@Midnight_Aurora

I'll work on it now. Give it like, a half hour and it's done. :)

=============================================================

@SolidFire7

Really? Not a single comment about the facehugging? Darn it. And I was so happy when I found that gif. ^_^

Anyway, we can start off simple by either of us make a stand-alone post in the woods, early in the morning. If you prefer I do it, I will get on to it witht he posts tomorrow. If you want to make the opener yourself, just lemme know. ^^

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Blitz Boom said:

@SolidFire7

Really? Not a single comment about the facehugging? Darn it. And I was so happy when I found that gif. ^_^

Anyway, we can start off simple by either of us make a stand-alone post in the woods, early in the morning. If you prefer I do it, I will get on to it with the posts tomorrow. If you want to make the opener yourself, just lemme know. ^^

I'll let you do it. And I found that facehugging FUNNY AS HECK!!!

19 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

@SolidFire7

Anyway, we can start off simple by either of us make a stand-alone post in the woods, early in the morning. If you prefer I do it, I will get on to it witht he posts tomorrow. If you want to make the opener yourself, just lemme know. ^^

My dad found out, and he doesn't want me to rp with you guys. That, and the last time I did something like this, it almost wrecked my connection to the real world. I don't want something like that happening again.

But, if you still want to discuss the show or the various conventions, (would you recommend the Everfree Northwest, btw?) I'm still down.

• Brohoof 1