Tea or Coffee

DraynaRue

Coffee or tea?  

22 users have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Tea
    • Coffee

• 3 weeks later...

I am, of course, a tea guy. Tea might as well be the national drink of England and Ireland. Still, there are many blends of tea I have yet to try. So the journey continues to find and sample them all! :love:

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Does bubble tea count? Because it is all the rage where I live. (It's a city known for being cosmopolitan and trendy.) Seriously, my coworkers won't stop talking about that new bubble tea shop that recently opened downtown.

I'm more of a coffee person myself, though I do like a good green tea. I'm from the southern U.S though, so most of the tea I can get here is sweet iced tea, which I don't like.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to be into coffee but I can’t seem to tolerate it anymore. Not sure what happened, but ever since I had my gallbladder removed my stomach just won’t take it anymore. So I guess I’ll stick with tea.

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I used to be into coffee but I can’t seem to tolerate it anymore. Not sure what happened, but ever since I had my gallbladder removed my stomach just won’t take it anymore. So I guess I’ll stick with tea.

I have a similar problem. When I still was a teenager I used to drink over 8 cups of black coffee every day without any issues but now my stomach cannot tolerate black coffee anymore. Barely with milk

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-08-10 at 7:19 PM, Dreambiscuit said:

I’m sorry about that, Dreamy.