Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What causes your mind to go brony mode?

Green Precision

Well ok, not all of us have these moments, but I for one have this occur to me a lot.

part of the reason why I consider myself obsessed

Some of us have these moments when something is mentioned that causes our mind to switch to brony mode, or brings up MLP in your head when it could be related to something completely different. Most of the time, it is words, certain words that throw MLP in my mind. So what (If any) things cause you to experience this?

My "brony words"

Friendship, Honesty, Loyalty, Magic, Kindness, Laughter, Generosity, Horse, Pony, Celestial, Lunar, Hoof, Wings, Mark, Rainbow, Pink, Sonic Boom, Castle, Princess, Shy, Dash, Clouds, analysis, antagonist, protagonist, king, queen, lord, Harmony, Chaos... etc...

• Brohoof 6

i need to say this right now there is not one second of the day im not thinking about ponies so (im not lieing here its literally all day every day) so i would say every word does and video and people EVERYTHING DOES

also things like this make all music i listen to make ponies come to mind seeing as all my ipod music is electronic or dubstep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gfniCDbbzg

oh and pony hypnosis don't help :P

Edited by Discordly Chaos
  • Brohoof 4

Well, almost all music has me thinking of ponies in some fashion...

No particular words come to mind, but whenever I hear the mane six elements (one of them) my mind flicks to a "Brony mode"

• Brohoof 2

If I see an image of a pony from the show, that usually gets my mind into "brony mode." That's usually about it. The terms in the show will make me think of the show if I hear them, but I don't really focus on ponies when that happens, so it doesn't really count to me.

• Brohoof 5

Man, you really hit the nail on the head on that one, awesome! :lol:

For me those words also tend to set me off but their is one thing that seems to set me off more than anything and that would be...something that happens after a rain.

rainbow.jpg

Actually seeing a rainbow REALLY tends to set off my brony side more than anything, I guess just because of the fact that words are less physical, it's up to your mind to make some sort of a mental image based off of those words, while a Rainbow is something you can actually see in real life.

Man though, every time I see one it seems that it leaves almost a bittersweet taste in my mouth, I just wanna turn into a pegasus pony and fly up their and grab it. :wub:

• Brohoof 3

I don't really have a brony side per se, but actually watching the show will trigger it if at all!

Often I'm more reminded of the morals or what they stand for rather than the ponies themselves.

Though, whenever I hear the word "Discord", I'm reminded of friendship and MLP  & so forth.

Dude, I totally feel you. I'd freak if I saw anyone with brony stuff, or when I hear the words Harmony, luna, twilight, rainbow, elements of ____, or the actual names of the elements of harmony, camelot=canterlot, rarity, and the like. I have an obsession problem a bit... :P

2840_2b2d.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

Seeing the moon always reminds me of Luna. Seeing Tractors and Farms reminds me of Applejack. Seeing a Rainbow makes me think that Rainbow Dash created it. My Aunt reminds me of Rarity. Seeing Football(Soccer) reminds me of the Equestria Games. My hometown reminds me of Ponyville. My dad reminds me of Roger Baxter from LPS. Whenever I see a Blue and White car I think of Shining Armor. And when I see something reminiscent of a character. I shout it out.  Seeing a horse makes me shout ''Hi Twilight!!!''. I love horses(In L4D Elias accent).

• Brohoof 1

When anything pony related comes up (Intentional and unintentional!) Like when someone says Twilight. I automatically think Twilight Sparkle. When actually they are just talking about the move Twilight.  :blink:

And apples.  :toldya:

• Brohoof 1

Well, lately, ANY Marvel superhero who has been voiced by a pony actor at one point or another is the most recurring thing that makes me go brony mode. Many examples are:

Hawkeye, Black Widow, Valkyrie, Wolverine, Hulk, Cap, etc.