Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Do You Find Attractive?

halcyonharlot

The things I find attractive in a guy are red hair and brown eyes!  When I say red hair I mean literally anything from natural red heads to dyed deep red hair. Im not as picky with hair but if you have brown eyes that is just the most attractive thing to me ;3 I also love guys with self confidence and who are funny. Taller than me is awesome and short hair for sure! Also I love geeky guys! Guys who just love to be passionate about series or comics or video games are just awesome!

Edited by citcatcece

really feminine guys.  really goth or just crazily dressed.  long hair is great.  i'm cool with makeup.  

i'm really not that picky though, i'll take what i can get.  haha  :please:

what I tend to find attractive is just honesty and a willing to want to put effort into a relationship, I don't care about looks or whatnot you can be the most beautiful person in the world but if you have the personality of an asshole than i'm not gonna even glance at you, those who are real, genuine (non-fake) and hold a good personality will grab my attention and my love if they want it but as I said they gotta try for it and want my attention too :D

• Brohoof 1

Well, I don't looks to be the main selling point for me, but I do have a certain thing for women with short hair; you could say. I dunno, it just works for me.

But most importantly, I value intelligence, open-mindedness, respect, appreciation for the arts & sciences, and other things over looks & physical appearance. Granted, I don't mind if one is into things like makeup or fashion. I mean, if that is what you like, then more power to you.

Not to mention if you're into things like video games, sci-fi/fantasy, books, & things like that, that's pretty attractive to.

In the end though, it's personality & related things that I find attractive.

• Brohoof 1

Someone who is funny, creative, and talented. One who's amazing and they know it but not arrogantly. Can be silly or sarcastic and some other things too.. 

Physical traits, I don't know. A living creature?

• Brohoof 1

Physical traits 

- Red or brown hair, i don't really find blond hair attractive

- Green eyes

- White girls with some freckles

- A cute smile

- Not taller than me

- My same age

Mental traits 

- Funny

- With sense of fashion

- Self confident

- Open Minded

- Intelligent

- Sarcastic but no mean

- Creative

- Loyal and Honest

- Talented

Basically all I care about is the mind. I want a girl that I can have intelligent conversation with, someone that can understand the way I see things.

As far as physical traits go, I really don't care. 

Physical:

Blonde, black, brown hair

Don't care about eyes

Isn't like Honey Boo Boo's family

Not tall

Tries to you know look her best (although personality comes first to me. I still prefer that.)

Normal girls hair length

No tattoos

Skinny but if you got a good personality then yeah

Those square black glasses. Yeah I like those.

Mental:

A brain

Funny

Not a total bitch to everyone not like her

A good personality

Always knows how to cheer me up

That's about it

Emotionally: Warm, pleasant, soft spoken, nurturing, gentle, affectionate.

Physically: Long hair, big expressive eyes, petite frame.

. . . Yes! I realize whom I basically described!

large.png

Edited by Steel Accord

I made a post here earlier, but I felt like it wasn't detailed enough. So here we go! :)

Personality:

-Intelligent and knowledgeable

-Funny

-Appreciative of jokes/sarcasm

-Honest and willing to share thoughts

-PERSONAL HYGIENE is very important. Just don't soak yourself in perfume.

-Kind-hearted and sympathetic

-Active and caring about wellness

-Good taste in music, meaning that I prefer that she don't blast Nicki Minaj and Justin Bieber on a stereo system when I'm around.

-A cute laughter

-Not too easily offended. Like, I gotta stare at your butt, I kinda do...I'm a guy you know.

Physically:

-Healthy looking, not obese or skinny

-Shorter than me

-A cute nose

-Straight blonde, brown or black hair.

-Small, round breasts

-Curvy waist

-Bubble butts...amazing <3

Edited by RaveLow

Personality, That's all. Looks or anything else shouldn't matter because I've learnt over the years that you can go out with the most ugliest girl/boy ever but if you love them enough, Then you will start to notice their beauty.

• Brohoof 2

Granted, these are preferences, and not going to stop me if the person I fall for doesn't fit them, but;

I prefer people shorter than myself. (You should be my chinrest~)

Proportional bodies.

That's about it for my weird, wide range of outward standards.

Now for my actual, important standards. Kind of.

I prefer someone who'd rather spend their free time playing a game or reading or something to someone outdoorsy. I don't mind going out and walking or doing a short hike once in a while, but it's such a rare event, it may as well be that I never do those things.

I'm introverted in person, so I really lean towards people who don't need to cling to me all the time, especially in the literal sense. If we can't even spend a few hours just a few feet from each other without them freaking out or jumping on me... *shudder*

Basically, I guess, the most important thing is just someone who has a healthy respect for personal space, and relaxing at home. \

When it comes to public, I don't really like much more intimacy than holding hands or hugging, it makes me uncomfortable.

That's about it, I'm easy to get along with, and I can solve minor issues. "Oh you like sports? Well, I'll play a game with half a headphone so I can still hear you and celebrate whatever your team does that counts as success".

But if I fall for someone who doesn't fit any of that, oh well. That's what I look for, it doesn't mean it's necessarily what my heart wants. :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

Hmmmm I like shy, kinda nerdy and funny guys, usually tall with glasses and I like well groomed facial hair. I'm a suckered for green eyes and a good dancer xD I like Em smarter than me, but none of those are deal breakers, though no one wants a selfish @$$ hat.

obviously, physical appearance isn't the most important thing in the world,

but as far as that goes.....

I like dark hair (dark Brown or black)

redheads are nice as well.

Brown or green eyes, brown eyes especially on a brown haired girl.

Glasses are a plus.

on the slim side, but not rail thin.

i do like tall women (I'm 6')

Personality wise,

I'm into nerdy girls,

Intellectual type especially, I find intelligence highly Attractive in a woman, so obviously her being smarter than me wouldn't bother me in the slightest, so long as she wasn't so much smarter than me that I'm lost when she speaks to me. :P

id love to be able to discuss with her about philosophy, history, technology, astronomy, & psychology with her. (obviously, not all of those topics are necessary)

A gamer girl would be nice, doubly so of she likes the classics as well.

a fan of rock music. I'm big into rock, and id love it if she likes it too.

being down to earth, i don't want someone who thinks they are better than everyone else.

also, (obviously) liking mlp would be nice.

• Brohoof 1

ummm....my husband? Idk....he's the only person attracting to me. It's really not so much how he looks...it's how he is, how he ticks, all the little things that make him wonderful. How he looks is quite a perk, but it's not really the first thing that comes to mind when thinking about attractiveness (although he is tall {6'5", dark {farmers tan}, and handsome {his face}). Has a pretty shaggy but adorable beard (it's fairly long, his nickname is Amish).....He is extremely intelligent, kind, and ambitious. He is very hard worker and has dreams I want to see him fulfill. I am actually going to college right now (for welding) to help him with his dreams.

:wub: :wub:

• Brohoof 2

As OP stated, it greatly differs from person to person. But there are some traits I always find attractive.

Physical: Smaller than me, slim (even skinny, as long as it's natural), long hair and CUTENESS!

Personality: Shy, calm, funny, geekyness and masochism.

Physically, I find asian women in general to be very attractive. I dunno what it is, I don't really have a race prefence or anything actually lol- also really love red/black/purple hair, and a nice face helps(most people have nice faces imo, unless there's something horribly noticible about it or something), and, uh, well, all dem curves(who doesn't love curves...?). :blush:

Personality wise, well, I like a sense of uniqueness and open-mindedness. Not to mention good taste, a sense of humor, and some quirkiness doesn't hurt. And of course a general sense of upbeatness is always welcome. :derp:

Mentally?

Same interests

Trustworthy

Nice person xD

Understands me and I understand them

Supporting

Can appreciate the darker things in life and is not that ignorant of the big picture xD

Physically

Egh

Not fussed

somewhere around the height of 6ft

Pity it aint gonna happen xD

Honestly, I would much rather be good friends :P (Never tried the whole intimate thing, don't think I would poke it with a stick)

Edited by Hazukashii Flux
  • Brohoof 1

As long as they can have a fun joke and mess about for fun then I really don't care or mind, basically an awesome sense of humor and that is it for me, I know I am soooo picky (You can sense the sarcasm... again :P) Decent looks never hurt but for me it is all about the laughs.

Edited by Void Crawler
  • Brohoof 1

Um. Physical and personality wise? :P I'll just do both.

I'm not huge on physical looks, but I like guys with red or black hair and brown or blue eyes. It's also nice if I actually find someone taller than me which is rare. And a healthy weight. And I like pale skin, tans don't do it for me o_O

Personality wise, like me. It's nice if they're funny and I'm also into brains. I'm kind of a "tomboy" (not really into 'girly' stuff) so I'd like someone I can listen to my music with (I like metal, rock, and alternative), play video games with, and shares an interest for literature and old movies. And if he was a brony, that would make it perfect.

Another thing is that I like when guys have good teeth and just overall good hygiene. Otherwise it's just gross.

I also look for honesty and kindness. If a guys friends are all idiots, more than likely he is too.

Red hair: check

Pale skin: check

Likes metal/rock/alternative: check

Smart: check

Likes videogames: check

Good hygiene: check

Kind/honest: check (unless it's a suprise)

I think I fit your description.

I like both guys and girls so...

Phisical traits don't matter that much to me, I think it's about what's on the inside, (if he/she is as cute as a bunny it helps.)

Let's see, I like people who are about my age, that accept me for who I am. If they like games, ponies, and good music(meaning not the autotuned crap singers or the overhyped douchebags like Justin Bieber).

Edited by Danfo98

Red hair: check

Pale skin: check

Likes metal/rock/alternative: check

Smart: check

Likes videogames: check

Good hygiene: check

Kind/honest: check (unless it's a suprise)

I think I fit your description.

I like both guys and girls so...

Phisical traits don't matter that much to me, I think it's about what's on the inside, (if he/she is as cute as a bunny it helps.)

Let's see, I like people who are about my age, that accept me for who I am. If they like games, ponies, and good music(meaning not the autotuned crap singers or the overhyped douchebags like Justin Bieber).

My tastes have dramatically switched from that point, LMAO. That post is ancient. I was 14 or so when I made that, as far as I recall.

While many traits cross over (honesty, hygiene, and smarts always), there are certain other things I prefer now after dating others.

Edited by Bubble