Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media Worst Official Releases in your Favorite Franchises?

The Coffee Pony

Alright so I'm pretty sure we all have a favorite franchise or in my case more than one and like every franchise there have been some pretty crappy releases and in this thread we'll be drawing attention to them.

Spider-Man

• One More Day
  • The Clone Saga (1994-1996)
  • Ultimate Spider-Man Animated TV Show (2012)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

• Coming out of our Shells
  • Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Michael Bay Film)

Batman

• All Star Batman & Robin
  • Batman Forever
  • Batman & Robin

Doctor Who

• The Twin Dilemma (Classic Series)
  • Series 7 and Series 8 (Modern Series)

Star Trek

• Voyager
  • Enterprise
  • JJ Abrams films (As Star Trek Movies, they're entertaining in their own right)

Star Wars

• The Holiday Special
  • The Prequel Trilogy

Transformers

• Beast Machines
  • Robots in Disguise (2001)
  • Transformers (Michael Bay Movies)
  • Transformers: Generation 2 Comics

My Little Pony

• My Little Pony Tales (G1.5)
  • My Little Pony G3
  • My Little Pony G3.5
Edited by The Coffee Pony
  • Brohoof 1

Fire Emblem 5,the bane of my existence

Is not because is bad. In fact,is a great game,but they got reaaaaally carried away with the difficulty

If you say it's because of Dante, I will slap you, because Dante was always a terrible character.

No, its not because of Dante. It was because of the changes made to the story, the fact that they made Dante's mother an angel just made it more cliche and just wasn't necessary.

Also, you know the writing wasn't that strong when the banter between Dante and a boss just boils down to them yelling "F**k you!" at each other.

• Brohoof 3

No, its not because of Dante. It was because of the changes made to the story, the fact that they made Dante's mother an angel just made it more cliche and just wasn't necessary.

Also, you know the writing wasn't that strong when the banter between Dante and a boss just boils down to them yelling "F**k you!" at each other.

The story was always pretty bad. I just don't like the way they simplified the gameplay.

I'd say the entire Final Fantasy XIII series. 

It's too linear, the characters are boring, and the story is bullshit.

Ya, I've thus far refused to touch XIII, even though it's on Steam for 16 bucks.

Yes, some of the stuff listed above are easy to note for being sometimes notoriously bad. I don't like bad games or bad movies or other things.

I've played 13 of Namco's Tales video game series and I must say that Tales of the Tempest was the worst they've come out with. Everything from music to story was subpar and is not redeemed at any point. The second worse would be Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World; that one comes with a slap to the face to Symphonia fans on top of boring gameplay and uninspired music.

Battlefield 4. It was an absolute mess at release and it never fully recovered from it, not even with the recent Fall patch that admittedly really improved the game. The damage has already been done, so to say.

Battlefield 4 just seems to be a complete copy and paste of Battlefield 3 with a different HUD, Weapons, map, and of course the game breaking bugs. It was disappointing ._.