Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ron Jeremy

• 4 weeks later...

I FINALY MAD A NEW COMIC SINCE MY BRONEY REBIRTH N STUF LIK TAHT

So, for a while, I've intended to do this, but now I finally got around to it. Basically, I'm bringing this thing back, but steering it in a different direction: Instead of it being about an over-the-top hater, now it's about a hypocritical former-hater-now-fan who goes OMG LOOK AT ME I WATCH MY LITTLE PONY for the attention. Pretty much, a light-hearted satirical jab at the bad side of the fandom.

• Brohoof 4

So, for a while, I've intended to do this, but now I finally got around to it. Basically, I'm bringing this thing back, but steering it in a different direction: Instead of it being about an over-the-top hater, now it's about a hypocritical former-hater-now-fan who goes OMG LOOK AT ME I WATCH MY LITTLE PONY for the attention. Pretty much, a light-hearted satirical jab at the bad side of the fandom.

This, I feel, shall be glorious! That last panel had me chuckling already :P You should make a giant book of these when you're done, and sell an autographed copy on eBay ;)

Dafuq am I readin? I only say that because I can't understand half of it lol. But its kinda funny yet mean, to bronys and haters..

"My favorite pony is Apple Jack."

(edited)

This, I feel, shall be glorious! That last panel had me chuckling already :P You should make a giant book of these when you're done, and sell an autographed copy on eBay ;)

That would be the funniest thing ever. Have a collection of all the pre-brony HATUR COMIX professionally-printed, call it the "The PONESLAYR complete collection", and pass it off as a collector's item. Even better, donate a couple copies to second hand stores just so people find them and wonder what the hay they're looking at. :lol:

Dafuq am I readin? I only say that because I can't understand half of it lol. But its kinda funny yet mean, to bronys and haters..

Something amazing. ;) And the magic that is satire. You just need to learn to read PONESLAYRese.

Edited by Zebroop
  • Brohoof 2

Guys! Help me! I think I turned illiterate!!! I can't read anymore! Everything is in caps-locks!!! Help!!! Dx

On a more serious side, I would happily say that was the best impression I've ever seen. Great job. And there is totally no sarcasm in here. /sarcasm

SO 2DAY I WAS ON DIS FORMU N DIS HATUR WAS MENE 2 ME N STUF

Thank god this is back! :lol:

I was hoping you'd do more. Since it's conception, I've always found these to be pretty funny. And the new twist on the plot seems pretty interesting.

I actually kinda planned the whole PONESLAYR-becoming-a-brony thing for a while now, I've just been being lazy and stuff. :P

• Brohoof 2

The most hilarious aspect of these is that I've got to sit down them and translate them into English before reading them :wacko:

• Brohoof 1