Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you like an episode focusing on a historical figure of Equestria's past?

Osiria

Would you like an episode focusing on a historical figure of Equestria's past?  

34 users have voted

1. 1. Would you like an episode focusing on a historical figure of Equestria's past?

• Yes!! And I need a lot more than just one episode!!
    • Sure, but one or two episodes would be enough
    • Maybe..if it's an interesting episode
    • NO! I hate history!
  2. 2. If you do, who would you like to see (multiple choice)?

• Star Swirl the Bearded
    • Chancellor Puddinghead
    • Princess Platinum
    • Commander Hurricane
    • General Firefly
    • Admiral Fairweather
    • Colonel Purple Dart
    • Admiral Fairy Flight
    • General Flash
    • Commander Easyglider
    • Ancestors of Mane Six
    • Others

Personally I won't be tired of learning anything about Equestria's past!!

I think the former uniforms of wonderbolts are so nice! I want to see wonderbolts flying with them!

OMG, Star Swirl teaches filly Celestia and Luna how to raise the sun and the moon?  EPIC!

And a Canterlot romance of a mare ancestor of Rarity from the Baroque/Rococo Era? 120% Cooler! :D

Any thoughts?

Star Swirl the Bearded is a figure I would

to see more of,  and also maybe a more

in-depth ep on the forming of Equestria

with the three tribes and how the Princess

did come to play the role they did!

• Brohoof 1

I want to see more about Commander Hurricane, mostly because I want to know if he was a stallion or mare (cool with either :P) but also to see what connection he had (if any) to the Sonic Rainboom, you'd think the leader of all pegasi would be the originator of the legend. XD

I'm not so sure about the Mane-six's ancestors.

Getting to see more about Starswirl and his adventures, would be actually pretty cool. I don't have him as a friendly kind of pony. Which is the reason why it would a cool character, I think.

Also, I'd like to know more about Celestia and Luna's past. Luna all the way. About Celestia, I know little besides her royal duty.

I want to know about Discord's origins. Is it somehow related with with Starswirl the bearded?

• Brohoof 1

YESSS. we need more on starswirl the bearded! if you read the book "the journal of the two sisters" by amy keating rogers, there's some serious timey-wimey stuff going on! at one point starswirl dissapears with a time travel spell, and when he comes back he no longer has his marvelous white beard, but a short brown one instead! he has become younger! (this was when celestia and luna were just fillies and didn't have their cutie marks).

They really have to address this and I really hope they get some timey-wimey stuff going on in season 5. Also, when asked about the symbols on the tree of harmony by the two young sisters, he just has a certain "sparkle" in his eye, meaning he must know something- possibly about the mane 6? awesome! They have to address this.

Edited by draconictome
  • Brohoof 1

Yes I would. It can make the show tread some interesting grounds. They have done some history of Equestria episodes already, but seeing an episode about one of those would be interesting.

As for ones I would like to see, Star Swirl, ancestors of the mane six, and general firefly.

• 1 month later...

Personally I won't be tired of learning anything about Equestria's past!!

I think the former uniforms of wonderbolts are so nice! I want to see wonderbolts flying with them!

OMG, Star Swirl teaches filly Celestia and Luna how to raise the sun and the moon?  EPIC!

And a Canterlot romance of a mare ancestor of Rarity from the Baroque/Rococo Era? 120% Cooler! :D

Any thoughts?

I would love to see the rest of the wonderbolts other than the canon three

I would love to see more about Star Swirl the Bearded. After all, he seems as important to the history of Equestria as Celestia and Luna. I wonder what kind of magic he wielded, or what his cutie mark looks like. I can't recall having seen it in the comics, either.