Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web Favorite Youtuber?

Haruhi-chan

Penguinz0/CriTiKaL. I've been following him for over 2 years now and have watched almost every video within 30 minutes of it being uploaded since then :P 

I also like Jerma985, PewDiePie, and I have a love/hate relationship with WatchMojo :confused: They spam Mario and LoZ on EVERY fricken' videogame top 10 list applicable and that makes me want to smack them upside the cranium with an aluminum baseball bat. It doesn't even make sense some times, but rest assured that if it has something to do with videogames you'll see Mario and LoZ on there and it really grinds my gears bah

• Brohoof 1

These are the people I watch the most.

Cr1tikal/penguinz0: Bar none, my favorite youtuber. His dry, witty humor and his constant not giving a shit never gets old. Every one of his videos has had me and stitches, and that's saying something considering I've seen almost all of them.

jacksepticeye: Some other really loud YouTubers get to me, but this guy genuinely seems to be enjoying himself to the point where you want to be loud and energetic with him. A funny YouTuber that plays lots of cool games.

Markiplier: He's a really cool dude who cares a lot about his subscribers, and his videos are enjoyable.

LinusTechTips/Linus's other channels: Really couldn't ask for a better source for computer-related information. Him and his crew explain things quickly and clearly and there's even some funny humor sprinkled here and there.

MattShea: He's not the most well-known YouTube commentator, but damn is he funny. His channel is growing pretty fast and I hope he becomes big soon, he deserves it.

cs188: His YouTube Poops are hilarious.

Edited by Mouse

ooh this is tough...
It is tied between Jontron, Peanut Butter Gamer, ProJared, and Craigaa1028.

Jontron because hey it's jahntran! ECH!

PBG, because he is just generally entertaining and doesn't resort to cussing to be funny.

ProJared because his reviews are very unbiased, well thought out, and full of information.

Craigaa1028 videos never fail to make me laugh, I'm just not sure about why. 

Edited by Panne

i dont have a preference but i watch vanoss, pewdiepie, gamenut321, raienbowdash plays( youtube removed it pm me if you want to know why), vinesause, dlive, minx, screw attack, netherman 65 and many others

At the top of the list would be ThemeParkReviews and CoasterForce. I love amusement park stuff, roller coasters and rides so much.

After them, Filthy Frank. He can be an asshole and I certainly don't like or support everything he says, but he's fucking hilarious and he's not being serious anyway. 

By the way of more informational channels, I love Strength Camp, Spirit Science, and PatrickJMT.

I also like some of those Let's Play fellows, like Markiplier and Pewdiepie. 

Another guy I love is carsandwater. He does the red hot nickel ball placed in X videos, among other things that are just really cool to watch. It's scientifically informative and just downright awesome.

And then there's a several other channels I like that do pranks, "social experiments," PUA shit, and so on. 

Last, but certainly not least, I can't forget all the wonderful people who make some of the dankest shit I've ever seen, like motdef, l2CRE4M, xX_SWAGMaster420_Xx, Kaptain Kek, and other fine gentlemen.

• Brohoof 1

Achievement Hunter (Geoff, Jack, Ryan, Michael, Ray, Gavin) is definitely my fave. They could be having a bad LP and it's still a laughing fest.

Markiplier definitely comes in second. He is just so nice, and his voice...his voice... <3

After that, it would be JonTron, Angry Joe, CGR/Mark, Tommy Oliver, Silver Quill, KP, and a few others I know I am forgetting...

• Brohoof 1

I like

Nightcore Reality

O3O

AKB48 has a youtube channel, so I watch.

the sim supply

The lost narrator

I love kim possible a lot

cooking with dog

YOGSCAST Sjin

Edited by Lucky Star

I guess my favorite is Markiplier :wacko:. I like his horror gameplays :P.

Markiplier definitely comes in second. He is just so nice, and his voice...his voice... <3

*magically quotes all the other Mark fans in this thread and gives them all one of those adorable Tiny Box Tim plushies <3*

YEA! :3 I LOVE Markiplier's humor XD My current favorite is this one!

Always remember to reverse gyrate your way out of bathrooms, for everyone's safety~

I also love the intros of Reaction Time http://youtu.be/zt0KrtgJJzU and Baking Simulator http://youtu.be/5uJUOJyqp10 lol! I'm watching them right now on mute and still laughing  ^_^

"We need a new Mark!"

"Hey Maark...THINK FAST!"

"EHWUT-" *crash*

XD This thread also reminded me that I never finished watching his playthrough of Octodad: Dadliest Catch! How could I have forgotten to do that? X3

Aside from Mark, my other favorite Youtubers in no particular order are Viva IMMATOONLINK, Crowne Prince, Mandopony, Wubcake, Aviators, and finally for a second non pony channel, TomSka (only the ASDFmovies though, I haven't watched any of his other videos lol). EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP *flops*

• Brohoof 2

Damn this is a hard Question. Kay I'll make it in Catagories. 

In the Catagory of gaming, my favorite Youtuber is: *drumroll* 

cryaotic___sup_guys_by_unleashthehounds-

Cry may not have as many subscribers as other gaming channels, but his followers are possibly even more passionate and dedicated than even Pewds "Bro army"

Its hard to describe why I like him so much. I've followed his channel for years just listening to his voice. His identity is a secret and he makes no bones that he wants to keep it that way, and its part of the reason why he doesn't have as many subs as he could have. He sticks to his guns and he plays games that he finds fun, not what everyone just so happens to be doing at the time. He also has a lot of the same emotional problems I have, and if you follow his vids from the beginning to today you can really see a progression in his extroverted nature and goofy sense of humor from his original Amnesia playthrough. 

I love his twitch channel too, and I follow the late night crew whenever I can. He's real, he gets into a game so much that you almost feel like he is just a part of the experience. He doesn't take away from the story or talk over the cutscenes, he experiences them and adds to the impact of what is going on as a whole. There is just this deep emotional investment I got with him that so many others who follow his channel have gained, from his goofy sleepy times to his sad times when he is being real about his real life problems. 

In the Category of Parody, Music, and Sketches 

JacksFilms. He's kind of a Jackask, but I love that about him :3

Been following him since YGS 15 or something like that, Love his sense of humor

In the catagory of Real Talk vlogging 

David So Comedy

Dude is so funny and yet he has lots of good points. 

In the catagory of Dudes with Magnificent hair and sense of humor

Boyinaband

Just listen to this dude, he's great :D

And finally Best Brony Wolf with an imaginary phd

Doctor Wolf. 

Edited by Buck Testa

Yamimash is one of my favs :P

Oh hey again, fancy seeing you... Again...

Sorry I'll stop.

OfficialNerdCubed. I love his videos, he has a decent mix of explaining games and then just screwing around on them.

This is one of my favorite of his videos.