Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is your favorite member of the Apple family?

flutterbard

Granny smith, she's just cool.

I feel like if we had an episode with her as the main focus, we'd learn a lot about stuff.

am I the only one who would sit there and watch an episode where she just tells stories about the founding of ponyville?

she's done it before, but it wasn't a whole episode.

I wanna hear her tell even more stories,  :catface:

she's also cool.

Edited by Lucky Star
  • Brohoof 4

Applejack! (even though she's my least favorite mane 6...)

I hope Aj didn't hear that!  :huh:

Pinkie Pie!

After her, then Apple Bloom, Apple Fritter and Applejack.

The other apples you can keep.

Also @@flutterbard, in case you weren't aware of it, there's an Apple Fritter Fan Club

Wait, did we really find out if Pinkie Pie was really part of the Apple family?!  :blink:

Other than the most obvious five (Applejack, Applebloom, Big Mac, Granny Smith and Babs), I would have to go with Candy Apples and Half Baked Apple.

They're both so adorable!  :rarity: 

Candy Apples:

img-3399744-1-34nkvv6.png

Half Baked Apple:

img-3399744-2-mj8wn9.png

EDIT: Was this post supposed to be out of the mane 5 ponies in the Apple family? If so, then Applejack, obviously.

Edited by Generosity

Wait, did we really find out if Pinkie Pie was really part of the Apple family?!

Applejack, Apple Bloom, Granny Smith, Big Mac, and Pinkie herself consider her to be.

That's good enough for me.

Besides which, when the FritterPie wedding happens in season 6, it will be officially official. ;)

Edited by Vital Spark
  • Brohoof 1

Granny Smith kind of reminds me of my Grand Mother, little got her down, and she would make apple fritters and apple pie and I would sit and eat the apple peels as she peeled the apples, I loved my Grand Mother, and still think of her now that she is gone.

She took time with with me when no one else would, thaught me to sew, and she made the best potatoe pancakes ever. She had to embody Granny Smith.

Edited by High Step

Granny Smith is best Apple.

Seriously though: I'm being serious. xD  She's always good for old-fashioned, geriatric "lols."

And I would like to know if her name was always "Granny."  Even at birth.  "Baby Granny." xDD  Though perhaps she was born old.  Like that Buttons guy. o_O

• Brohoof 3

Braeburn! Just because of when he said "and these are horse drawn horse drawn carriages" :D

That reminds me though, I believe that scene was in "Over a barrel" does anypony know who that background pony was who wore the top hat? She was yellow I think...

• Brohoof 1