Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is your favorite member of the Apple family?

flutterbard

I hope Aj didn't hear that!  :huh:

Wait, did we really find out if Pinkie Pie was really part of the Apple family?!  :blink:

No, she's not. They said that pinkie pie is apart of the family, just not blood related.

Edited by Rosemary
  • Brohoof 1

@@PE Brony, Thought you might like this  :P But of course, mine is Applejack. Braeburn does come in at a close second. His episode made me really like him.

Thanks @Bright Bastion

Who is you're favorite member of the Apple Family? Mine is probably Apple Fritter

I felt a compulsive need to comment about this ASAP. You misspelled "definitely".  :comeatus:

Counting the immediate family, I would say Applejack. For their extended, I like Apple Fritter's design.

You forgot about AF's quiet presence and personality! She's also a baker!!

post-25639-0-19570400-1421220983.png

Pinkie Pie!

After her, then Apple Bloom, Apple Fritter and Applejack.

The other apples you can keep.

Also @@flutterbard, in case you weren't aware of it, there's an Apple Fritter Fan Club

Gah! We need to enliven that club! It's not been updated forever!! *teleports*

The only two ponies I spotted wearing top hats in this episode were both stallions. They were Caramel (a.k.a. Chance-A-Lot) who is orange, and Doctor Hooves (a.k.a. Time Turner) who is brown.

There is a yellowish mare in a hat, but it's not a top hat. She's Apple Fritter, who happens to be one of my favourite background ponies. Is that who you mean?

img-3402775-1-cowmare_apple_fritter_by_f

Always assume AF! Always!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Seriously, everypony needs to love Apple Fritter! She's the most adorable pony in the show! Honest as un-Discorded AJ!

Who was the first member of the Apple family that Applejack introduced to Twilight Sparkle??

post-25639-0-75928900-1421221207_thumb.png

Which Apple mare was lifting along with the stallions?

post-25639-0-63326100-1421222368_thumb.png

Who did AJ get to help raise another barn?

post-25639-0-54647600-1421222369_thumb.png

Skilled with a hammer? Check.

post-25639-0-87055700-1421222436_thumb.png

Makes construction helmets an adorable accessory? Check.

post-25639-0-63852500-1421222438_thumb.png

Who did AJ bring with her to bake for Cadance's wedding?? And was respectful to said princess?

post-25639-0-60992300-1421222439.png

Who's got rhythm?

Xb7SdW5.gif

Honestly, just look at my profile!

post-25639-0-55222500-1421222370_thumb.png

I think it's the dual-ponytails...cuz I'm also in love with Anna (from Frozen)

Sorry for the explosion of Apple Fritter-related love! I can't help it!

• Brohoof 2

I think it's the dual-ponytails...cuz I'm also in love with Anna (from Frozen)

When there's two of them, they're not called ponytails, they're called pigtails or bunches. (Because as everybody knows, pigs have two tails, right? Right?!)

You might be onto something there. Although Rapunzel is my favourite Disney princess, Anna is a very close second. And I have to admit that Rapunzel looks better like this:

post-30326-0-99802100-1421227482_thumb.png

Anyway, keeping this on topic. Fritter!

apple_fritter_equestria_girl_by_mlp_vita

• Brohoof 1

There was another grandmotherly one they visited with Pinkie, I can't remember their name!

Goldie Delicious. She was hilarious.

Edited by Vital Spark

• 7 months later...

Applejack. To me, AJ always truck me as a very realistic character. On one hand, she is very intelligent when it comes to farming and takes her job seriously. She doesn't have time to have mindless fun due to her overwhelming job. But on the other hand, she is also a great role model to Apple Bloom and towards many other fillies/colts and always prioritises her family. She doesn't want any for them to live in poverty and, as such, would make a great mother. Then at other times she is shown to love sports and would partake friendly competitions with Rainbow Dash or whomever. All of these traits make AJ more human and, as a result, is my favourite Apple.

I also like Apple Bloom and Granny Smith. I'm not really a fan of Big Macintosh, however.