Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you wear MLP clothing in public?

NyxTheShield

I personally can't wait until i get a shirt and would totally wear one if I had it anywhere. But I have yet to get a shirt, or any pony merch for that matter. The problem isnt that Im afraid of what people at school will say, in fact most of them already know I'm a brony. My issue is figuring out how to ask my parents if I can get something. For some reason I feel more uncomfortable about being a brony around them then my classmates, but I hope to get enough courage to ask soon.

Posted Image

This and also another one I've made myself. It's a white T-Shirt with the text:

"I am not yelling, this is the traditional royal canterlot voice!"

• Brohoof 1

Eeyup, have three shirts thus far. Rainbow Dash, DJ-Pon3 and one with Pinkie beatboxing while Fluttershy holds a boombox (quite fancy that one, references a YouTube video featuring my favorite Reggie Watts song). I'm wearing the latter as I type this, currently at the University. Been considering looking into bumper stickers as well, want to flaunt this business whenever possible.

• Brohoof 1

I have 2 from Hot Topic, A "20% Cooler" one with an RD outline on it and a Discord one, which is my favorite 'cause you would never really guess it was from MLP unless you actually watch the show.

Image: http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/PopCulture/MyLittlePony//My+Little+Pony+Heavy+Metal+Discord+T-Shirt-159033.jsp

And speaking of Dizzy shirts...

Posted Image

DO WANT DO WANT DO WANT!!! :o

Edited by A TF2 Brony

I have 2 from Hot Topic, A "20% Cooler" one with an RD outline on it and a Discord one, which is my favorite 'cause you would never really guess it was from MLP unless you actually watch the show.

Image: http://www.hottopic....hirt-159033.jsp

And speaking of Dizzy shirts...

DO WANT DO WANT DO WANT!!! :o

Here is the link just for you :3

http://www.redbubble.com/people/mike-k/works/8113269-discord-shuffilin?p=t-shirt

• Brohoof 1

I dont have any shirts or anything, but I met a girl at a party a few weeks ago who found out I was a Brony. A couple days later she stopped by my house and gave me an Applejack McDonalds toy. I drilled a hole in the top "clippy" part and I wear it on my keychain now. So I wear that around in public.

She also gave me a Rainbow Dash one, but its wings kept poking me whenever I sat down, so I switched it with AJ.

Picture of AJ

Picture of RD

• Brohoof 1

I wore my Tengen Toppa Guren Lagann themed MLP t-shirt at an airport.

Got laid, got laid.

Not really. Just got plenty of stares from teenage girls. I responded by puffing my chest and staring back at them. They were humiliated and ran away, crying. I won the game.

I also wear pony swag whenever I go to crowded places, in hopes that I meet new bronies. ;)

• 1 year later...

I've worn my "Do you like MMMMM... BANANAS?" shirt in public a few times. Thenagain its the only pony shirt I have...

Both this year and last year, it was also what I wore on the drive to Ai-kon.

No i don't, but considering I don't have any pony products in general, and i'm a closet brony aswell, that isn't really that surprising is it?

If I had any not sure if i'd have the guts.

But as of now not even my parents know.

Yep, I have two pony shirts that I occasionally wear in public. One of them is the cringe-worthy, overrated 20% Cooler shirt, but the other one is probably my favorite shirt since I like MLP and Breaking Bad.

post-15874-0-20006600-1375857332.jpg

I also have a guitar pick necklace with Rainbow Dash on it, but I haven't really found an appropriate time to wear it.

• Brohoof 1

The main thing I've worn out in public is my MLP slapbands. I've also worn my fluttershy hair clips once or twice ( I have a lot of different hair clips so they get randomly selected) 

I also have two pony shirts the " The fun has been doubled!" Luna shirt which I've worn a couple times ( I tend to be in my work uniform a lot so I don't have as much chance to wear other stuff.

The other shirt I have is Big Mac's special some pony shirt. I've only gotten around to wearing it once actually so far when my special somepony came to visit and that day he happened to decide to wear his Lyra shirt . It was funny because we ran into another brony at the zoo XD.

Yes. I wear a Doctor Whooves carabiner key chain thingy. I would wear other stuff, but I don't think that the world is ready to see a guy with a pony on his back.