Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you wear MLP clothing in public?

NyxTheShield

I have a golden 3D printed necklace of Octavia's cutie mark! Most people only see it as a treble clef though, but I know ;)

I don't own any other MLP clothing. Being a sophomore, I'm already judged enough. I don't think I would have to guts to wear it anywhere but at my house. :D

• Brohoof 1

I used to be into buying wearable pony merch but lately I just don't see any designs I would actually wear. Last one I bought was probably 3 years ago. Now I'm down to putting pins on my backpack, but I'll still wear my old shirts sometimes. Also, I still wear these pajamas all the time because they're so comfy. 

• Brohoof 2

Also, I still wear these pajamas all the time because they're so comfy. 

Sweet PJ's!

During a very recent trip to North America I brought only MLP t-shirts. And whilst there, I got two more. I didn't hear any reaction from anyone except at BronyCon, and a woman at a 7 Eleven. I didn't expect to be harassed for them, but I guess I thought people would raise their eyebrows there. In Sweden most people are unobtrusive to a fault, and only kids will comment my clothing. Ponies or not.

• Brohoof 1

I mostly wear buttons, three to be exact!

I bought them at a local comicon, A lovely lady made them!

Etsy.com/listing/204138231/mlp-buttonscharacter-portrait?ref=shop_home_active_1

I own the Vinyl Scratch one, The Luna one, The Derpy one, and actually... that's it.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have a Doctor Hooves shirt, an Applejack shirt & a Brony shirt, & I proudly wear them at work! I'm a cashier & have had nothing but positive reactions to my shirts from the customers I wait on. I also wear a Maud Pie dog tag around my neck.

Edited by Darthy Hooves

• 3 weeks later...

I have no MLP related stuff, so answer is no. I have never seen mlp suff which is enough cool to wear it. Maybe because I have never looked for it :3

My-Little-Pony-Rainbow-Dash-Light-Blue-B

Edited by Crypty
  • Brohoof 3

I do have some MLP clothing though I don't normally wear it out in public. Thinking of getting something more stealthy like a t-shirt with just the colours of the mane six on. Then it won't draw attention except from any other bronies that might notice it.

I used to wear my shirts out in public all the time back when the Brony phenomenon was at its peak (right around the Season 3 finale and the release of the 1st EQG film back in 2013). Nowadays, I usually just wear them when I go to sleep. I'll still wear my favorite MLP shirt from time to time though. You can find it if you click the link down below :sunbutt:.  

http://www.welovefine.com/all-mens/chooseyourpony-7944/sort/p.date_added.html?order=DESC 

• Brohoof 1

I haven't gotten around to buying any pony merch yet, even though I've moved away to college and wouldn't have to worry about my brother seeing me wear it (he's the one person in my family who I hide my bronyness from). Though I'd love to get a shirt pretty soon... probably the one mentioned by @Chuckles4lyfe above. :)

I would definitely wear a pony shirt in public. :D

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...