Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you wear MLP clothing in public?

NyxTheShield

I wore a pony shirt on Thursday when I saw Batman v Superman, and no one seemed to care. I also wore one yesterday at the mall, but for most of my time there, it was covered with a sweatshirt. During the last 15 minutes I was there, I took off the sweatshirt, and like the last time, no one seemed to care. I'll probably wear more this week since I have school off.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a few pony shirts and I do still wear them in public! :D

I wish I could get one, but I'm 14, have no job, literally have only one dollar to my name, and I don't know where I'd get one.

You can always ask for Amazon Gift Cards for a holiday/birthday and order one online there! c:

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, I do.  I have four different mlp shirts that I wear in public. 

Two Derpy shirts, a shirt with the mane six, and a shirt that has RD with Daring Do. 

I also have two others, but they are so full of holes I can't wear them in public anymore. 

To be honest, I don't really wear that much merch. I sometimes find myself wearing an MLP shirt or having a few MLP buttons on my coat or something, but it's not really that often.

I've never owned any MLP-related shirts, but if I did, I probably would wear them in public if the image of the shirt was something more than a mere vector snatched from the show itself. And if I had enough confidence to do it. 

This is a little offtopic but that Rarity necklace is really neat! 

Okay. I am in high school, and my mom still won't let me wear actual pony clothing to school, but I can usually sneak a MLP necklace or some jewelry out the door.

Wow, that's the best parenting I've ever heard of :dry:

I used to, but not anymore. I don't remember any negative comments, but I decided to stop in case I received any in the future.

• Brohoof 1

I only have two MLP-related shirts (a DO YOU LIKE MMMMM BANANAS? one, and a DJ Pon-3 one), neither of which are overtly MLP. People don't actually seem to notice it (well, outside of places where aware of MLP are, that is).

Yes! I used to have a bunch of pony shirts (most of them disappeared o.o), and I'd wear them like all the time, anywhere, when I had clean ones available. I've worn them all sorts of places: stores, the library, even concerts. I wore a Luna shirt at a Flyleaf show and met a couple bronies there because of it.  ^_^ One of them was wearing a pony hat, too. At an Evanescence show I wore a Rainbow Dash one, and because of it I got in a conversation with someone who loved Uncorns. She hadn't seen MLP but I recommended the show to her. :) Sometimes I've gotten reactions from people, and it was all positive. I met a MLP fan in a grocery store once after she saw the RD shirt I was wearing. A guy in another store complimented a Derpy shirt I was wearing. I heard someone say "Aww, a My Little Pony shirt!" when I wore a Twilight Sparkle one to a library.

Also, I carry a Derpy bag with me like everywhere when I leave the apartment. I also have a Derpy wallet that I carry in that bag. I've gotten compliments on my bag and wallet before too.  :grin: 

I used to wear a Derpy necklace a lot but it got lost somewhere. xD

Of course though, I'm female, so me wearing pony stuff isn't as big of a deal to most people. I can't remember anyone saying something insulting about me wearing pony shirts in public. Most people don't care.  :P 

• Brohoof 2