Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you wear MLP clothing in public?

NyxTheShield

Wristband and wallet... I would have a doctor whooves shirt... Had my cousin not traded it in at the last minute for a minecraft shirt... Ive got plenty of minecraft shirts... Anyways. I would love to get more pony clothes and stuff but I lack the money and transportation to obtain these items.

I have a few pin badges on my bag, but asides from that no. Would like a T-Shirt but honestly cannot be putting up with a whole day of "who's that?" or "you watch My Little Pony?". Most of my nerd stuff is in my nerd base (that being my bedroom).

I have 3 shirts, one Discord one Applejack and one Twilight Sparkle. The Discord shirt is the one I wear in public the most often while the Applejack one is the 2nd most often.

Of course! xD

I wear my Pastry Dash shirt often.  I where my pony bracelet often as well.  And I wear my hand-made Discord necklace all the time!  I actually went on a school trip a few months ago and I saw my teacher staring at it like wat.

I also sometimes where my Pinkie Hug Me Backpack Cx Its embarrassing but at the same time I don't care.

Of course, I wore it on a different school trip as well.  Gosh, the teachers reactions!  One of them was just like 'What...is that?' and my other teacher said 'What's with the dinosaur...?'  My friend loved it though.  She took about 50 pictures with it.

That backpack sure got a lot of attention in those two days! xD Some random people asked where I got it and one random guy asked if he could borrow.

Good times.

Good times...

I also got three new shirts for my birthday.  Which hasn't come yet, so we'll see how that goes.

I also where my Luna bag to school.  People seem to like it!

Edited by Feather Gem

Yes, I do. All day errday.

Like, no joke. Quite literally everyday considering ive 3 wristbands, a belt, and a Derpy wallet that goes everywhere i do. I sometimes add more on the weekends whenever i actually venture out of my house.

Edited by Ditzy Haven Doo
  • Brohoof 1

I have a few pin badges on my bag, but asides from that no. Would like a T-Shirt but honestly cannot be putting up with a whole day of "who's that?" or "you watch My Little Pony?". Most of my nerd stuff is in my nerd base (that being my bedroom).

I usually wear MLP stuff and I may get a response once in a while but not too often and they are always nice like "I like your bag" or something and I'll shout "Thanks". I don't really get any questions about it. Maybe once or twice I got asked if I watched it when I was already in a conversation with them but not randomly.

I have around 10 different WeLoveFine shirts to choose from, I put two wristbands on each of my arms, Rainbow Dash and Mane 6 on the left and Vinyl Scratch and Derpy on the right. I also have a necklace that has charms of Rainbow Dash's Cutie Mark, Pinkie Pie, Derpy, and a muffin. I also carry my iPhone in a Vinyl Scratch iPhone wallet, with the phone itself in a Rainbow Dash iPhone case. The final touch is I make sure to put three different FunTat Tatoos on both of my arms. One last thing I forgot about, my Rainbow Dash wallet. I think that's everything. :)

• 8 months later...

Well, i ordered this shirt on Redbubble.

http://www.redbubble.com/people/aylastardragon/works/11401749-rarity-shimmers?body_color=royal_blue&image_type=clothing&p=t-shirt&print_location=front&size=extra_large&style=mens

It is still somewhere on the Atlantic though... :(

Also, not clothing per se, but i sometimes wear this Rarity dog tag.

post-25189-0-14479800-1403170518_thumb.jpg

I only changed the chain for a real silver one. The one that comes with it kinda sucks.

• Brohoof 3

Hey, @Azureth, go for it!  You should totally get those shirts.  I have two myself--Fluttershy Yay, and a Rainbow Dash silhouette on black.  I also just ordered this one:

http://www.redbubble.com/people/dfragrance/works/8408766-sweet-apple-acres-cider

What I want the most is a Thinking With Pinkies shirt.  That would be this:

pinkie_portal_by_blackgryph0n-d3f93p8.pn

Problem is, I can't find anywhere that sells the front and back designs.  I mean, if you only have one portal, what's the point?  You gotta have both.  So I think I'll have to go custom on this one.  I have a local place for that.  They do a great job.  What I really want to do is put the blue portal on the front of a shirt, and then put the orange on the back of a sylish jacket I have, so the portals would actually trancend articles of clothing.  Oh man, that would rock.

• Brohoof 4

I wear these ALL the time :P

Just because once somebody noticed the vinyl scratch one in public and complimented me on it :D

• Brohoof 2

I've got like 4, but I don't wear them in public. Whenever I stop being lazy, I'll go to a con and wear it. And seeing how Bronycon is staying in Baltimore, I have no excuse as it's a 6 hour drive from my location.

• Brohoof 1

Get them both.  Now.

I have several shirts, a Derpy belt, and a Mane 6 hat, all (I think) were purchased at Hot Topic.

• Brohoof 1