Useless Superpowers!

Hocus Pocus

If you had to pick a super power that would be completely impractical and make you a useless Superhero, what would it be?

Stuff like the ability to open beer bottles with your mind! The ability to speak in dubstep! The ability to turn into a peacock once per day for no more than six seconds! Or even the ability to turn invisible when nobody is looking at you (Security cameras count)! How about the ability to have wings, but not be able to fly? Or even fly (but not more than half an inch off of the ground)!

Personally I'm split between either being able to change something's color by thinking about it (oh you're robbing a bank? well now your hair is puke green!) or the ability to play background music from nowhere.

Then again, the ability to change my outfit at will would be a fun one as well!

What about you guys? How lame of a superhero can YOU be?

• Brohoof 4

The ability to become opaque.

As in, suddenly become completely one solid color.

Like, from head to toe, be cream colored.

• Brohoof 1

I've made many a useless superhero character:

Man-man, the Schizoid Superhero: Has the strength, speed, and wisdom of a perfectly normal person. Just which perfectly normal person changes on occasion.

Blazon: Can burst into flame at will. Is not, however, immune to fire in any way.

Sessile: Cannot move. Ever, as he can't turn the power off. Last I checked he got an upgrade so that he became a fixed point in the universe... and flew off the Earth to effectively 'float' in space with no way to reach any planet unless it accidentally ran into him.

• Brohoof 8

Hmm... Useless super powers...

Eternal life without eternal beauty or eternal health. Basically, become an immortal senior citizen.

Immune to any sickness, disease, or injury; but it's impossible to extract or copy your DNA so that people can make cures based on your DNA.

Okay, maybe those don't count as a super power. Let me see here...

Magically summon bird seeds!

Make time slow down, but only when you're bored.

The power to turn inanimate objects into living creatures, but only for about 5-10 seconds. Long enough to say Hi before they revert back to normal. And you can never do it again on the same object twice.

Then again, the ability to change my outfit at will would be a fun one as well!

That's not useless, that's awesome! Especially if you're into fashion. And even if you're not, you can still use it to sneak into places. Just transform your outfit into a company uniform.  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Melt Man....with the power to.....melt.

Well Icescreem had that power, but he melted into ice cream and it was a real marvel/dc hero.  I forget which one. My useless power would be the power to look into the future, but I don't remember what I see.

The power to read people's minds, but only by holding their temples with both hands while chanting "MIND READ! MIND READ!" at the top of my lungs. 

The ability to turn into stone, but only when completely submerged in water.

• Brohoof 2

The power to rewind VHS tapes instantly.

And the power to dial rotary dial telephones telepathically.

Blazon: Can burst into flame at will. Is not, however, immune to fire in any way.

Blazon is best useless superhero!

My useless power would be the power to look into the future, but I don't remember what I see.

There are of course many possible futures. Some more likely than others. One good useless power would be to look into the future, but only see unlikely scenarios.