Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How strong is your bladder?

Ricebug

...Depends on how well I'm hydrating.

Back in my high school days, I was disgusted by the bathrooms enough that I'd empty out right before I left for school, and I'd minimize my eating an drinking, so I wouldn't need a latrine until I got home. :ph34r:

THAT actually sounds really bad. You should probably see a doctor. :blink:

Without any extra fluid, the human body can produce enough urine to take a drug test in 30 minutes... B)

Ach psssh I am fine I drink quit a lot I mean a lot...But I still dont go that much

• Brohoof 1

I drink way more water than the average person, purely by my compulsions.

That being said, I urinate way more frequently than the average person because of that, so with my average water consumption per day, it averages about 8-10 times per day with 12 times at most on those days.

I don't have a steel bladder at all, I had to take a lot of medicine when I was a kid and it messed up my bladder. If I drink 1.5 L water in a short amonut of time you can expect me to go to the toilet every 15-30 minutes.

• Brohoof 1

Well, mine is pretty strong, I guess, considering that I have a very shy bladder and have been forced to hold it during some very horrible situations in my life.  I've learned how to manage it, though.

Its never a good idea to hold it, as this can cause some real damage. 

During my worst experience, I got to a point where I was very afraid of significant damage.  I didn't know what could happen.  Turned out fine, but I never want to know what could happen if I went past that point.

• 3 months later...

if i have no water 1 time a day butif i have water i have a steal bladder unlike my friend who cant even drink a juice pouch without using the bathroom 5 times

My bladder is plenty strong. I can hold it for a long time. However, that doesn't mean I like to. I drink water kind of non-stop, so I usually have to pee non-stop. It's also inevitable that if I get in the car, I will have to pee. It's just a fact of life at this point. >.>

Interesting question. I've never really gone out of my way to test that. Not sure if I want to. Little Witch peeing her pants every now and then is enough for me to deal with. >_>

I realize I never actually answered this aside from "I hate public bathrooms!". The truth is that in the last several years my bladder has really deteriorated in how long I can wait. I think I did it to myself... Warning: I'm going to sound quite crazy here:

One time I waited waaayyyy too long because we were on a trip. OMG, I was so awkward about it, too... My mom must have thought me crazy. She wanted to stop at this Subway very close to home right before we got there and I was dying so I was like "Please noooo" she did it anyway. I had to go bad for MANY hours. So I literally got out of the car and ran home (to the best of my ability when I had to go that bad. Yikes). xD

It's that day I think I may have really damaged my bladder. But I don't know. I just know that now if I drink water, I'm in trouble and have to go every thirty minutes or so. Beforehand when I was in high school and drank water all of the time thanks to marching band rehearsals out in the heat, I don't remember it being an issue at all...

This thread of one of the weirder one's on this site. It seems many threads in General Discusssion are bathroom related. 0.o

It depends on how much water I'm drinking. I'm an avid water drinker (as well as a tea drinker), so I'd say I do my business around 4-5 times a day.

• Brohoof 1

Because the bathrooms of my school were so dirty, I used to never go to the bathrooms during the day.

Now I only go in the morning, and I can easily stay 10-12 hours before going again, during the evening.