Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If the ponies behaved like real ponies, who would you keep as a pet?

KillerKingBakudan

Let's say you found every pony in the show (including Zecora) on some hidden ranch in the middle of nowhere. You immediately recognize each of them, except none of them have retained their personalities or magic. They're more or less like real horses now. The person who owns the ranch is offering to let you take one of them home, and he even gives you a few pointers on how to take care of them.

Which one would it be?

• Brohoof 1

id rather not think of em that way cause it jus wouldnt be the same :okiedokielokie:

SAME HERE, if I wanted a normal equine I would just saddle up a horse here on the farm and go for a ride. :squee:

• Brohoof 2

How would I be able to choose? In this case the only reason I'd want any of them was so I could try to find away to return their personalities and magic to them. They aren't just normal animals, they're as smart as humans, taking that away from them sounds scary...

• Brohoof 2

I'm pretty much with this, their personalities are what matter most. Would be really strange and kind of boring owning a pony that looks just like the characters from the show that act like ponies from our world.

To be fair, animals in real life are just as individualistic. Pinkie would still be hyper and overly friendly, Fluttershy would still be timid, etc.

To be fair, animals in real life are just as individualistic. Pinkie would still be hyper and overly friendly, Fluttershy would still be timid, etc.

I understand they still have unique personalities, but I doubt it would be to the same extent as what they are in the show. They are more human in the way they act and I don't really see ponies(Our world"s ponies) having a personality that could personify(maybe this should be ponysonify lol) them well, it would get some traits correct, but it wouldn't be the same.