Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does your OC have a job?

Stone Cold Applejack

Well, mainly IB is a hero for Ponyville, protecting the citizens from harmful creatures and hostile ponies. If you don't wanna count being a hero, IB is also a part time ice sculptor.

While my alicornatrice Corncob might not have a job job, he does make it his business to repeatedly thwart his mechanical-pawed squirrel archenemy Tony.

And Lime Squeeze's "job" is to help Rainbow Dash train prior to competitive events.  While constantly making goo goo eyes at the gorgeous, infatuating blue mare she so vehemently admires.  (The running gag is that Rainbow is completely oblivious to Lime's interest in her; no matter what happens.)

What the title says. Does your oc have a job? And if so then what?

Red Sage has a job. He's a sergeant in the Royal Equestrian Marine Corps (based off the USMC) and served with them in the Second World War. Before that he was a mechanic.

Coincidentally, when I read this I was surprised. I had Just got promoted to sergeant 2 days ago in my colleges UsMC program.

But yeah, Dark Side is the district prosecutor, later Cheif Prosecutor

Soot is a bat pony but he runs a cafe/occult store with his younger sister: Nevermore Midnight but he also makes and sells candles and such on the side.

Smokey Gold is a tracker/hunter.

Rune's a unicorn who is a Merc Caption with her own little group of mercs who take jobs if they get hired and etc. On the side Rune can be found be a smith.

Pathfinder and Sojourner co-own and operate a museum in the small town of Derbyshire. Along with that, they both organize and participate in various expeditions as well as their own solo-advneturers.

Individually, Pathfinder also works as a map-maker while Sojourner is an archeologist and the curator of said museum.

Corsair leads his own team of mercenaries while Stargazer...I'm still working on that...

• Brohoof 2

I have several OC's and I've given them all jobs ^^

Two sister OC's I have, Summer Sunbeam and Wispy Willows, both run a coconut grove together, the older(WIspy) being a botonist and the younger(Summer) being the family grove manager :)

Edited by Sapphire Sentinel
  • Brohoof 1

My OCs job is one that if he did not then most of y'alls OCs would be out of jobs

Because I'm the pony that goes from village to village with my big wagon bringing all of your OCs all the little things they need in order to do their jobs.

Stormfury sells and gives free cupcakes away on a daily basis. :pinkie:

Confusion sais... Never look a free cupcake in the frosting

Edited by Argumedies

Yes, Candy Star as her name suggests works in her own candy shop, but most she makes is rock candy that is iridescent, though i don't know if this is possible IRL; she gives any new pony in town one of them as a welcoming present.

Edited by Candy Star