Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What game system(s) do you play on?

I prefer 3DS and iOS games myself. For someone who's always moving about, it's incredibly handy to pass the time. Plus, if I take portable internet along with me, I'll have some neat online features!

So yeah, my friend who brings a massive suitcase and his computer along to my house refuses to see the logic in it. He pulls the PC masterrace card, but really who am I to argue such flawless logic?! :lol:

Convenience is definitely my most preferred method.

• Brohoof 1

Even as a frequent PC gamer I can understand the sentiment, haha. RCT is easily one of the greatest PC games of all time. Have you played either of the sequels at all, or just the first one?

I played Rollercoaster Tycoon 1,2, and 3. The 2nd one is my favorite because it kept the detailed 2d graphics of the 1st and added Six Flags parks and rides as well as cool features like a scenario editor. The 3rd one was my least favorite mainly because I didn't like all the new changes. I haven't played the 3ds version but judging from reviews I've seen it's not very good.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I actively play on PS3, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and Wii U.

I actually own WAY more than those including a NES, Genesis, Dreamcast, and PS2, among others, but my playtime on those is limited.

• Brohoof 1

I used to have a PS2 and a Gameboy Advance, only had two games I played on each. I've played on other systems before at my cousins' house in Houston and elsewhere, but those are the only two I owned. I don't really play on anything anymore -_-

Everything. Literally.

That is to say I don't play on any one platform exclusively. I don't own everything. I wish I did but money.

Nintendo? Yup. Microsoft? Yup. Handheld? Yup. PC? Yup.

Unlike a lot of people I don't believe there is any one platform better than the rest. They all have something to offer and none can satisfy every gaming itch in spite of how many games they may share. Sometimes the benefits of one platform aren't enough to make a huge difference between two versions so it doesn't matter which you play on. And yes, I'm talking about console vs PC. I never believed PC is better by default. Most of its benefits are superfluous at best. I give the same argument as handheld vs console. Sure, a handheld game could have been a bit better on console but it doesn't usually need to be better. It's perfectly functional on the handheld.

In short: Fuck the platform wars.

play-all-the-games.jpg