Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What game system(s) do you play on?

Play station 2 and 3, Wii, Wii U and sometimes gamecube and 64. I have the NES but I don't play it much. But I mainly play on my 3DS and sometimes on my DS lite. Oh and I play like 1 or two PC games.

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Color, New 3DS, DS, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP, Xbox, and PC.

I used to have a Sega Genesis, PS Vita and an Xbox 360.

I never played any of the Atari consoles and I never touched a Sega Dreamcast, but I have seen it in person back when my cousins' owned one years and years ago.

PS1, Nintendo DS, Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo Wii. I also own a PS2, a Gamecube and a Gameboy Advance, but I don't play them as much as I used to.

(edited)

I play on a PC and Nintendo Gameboy. I to have a PS2 and a Wii, but I never really play on them.  

Edited by JonasDarkmane

I have a Xbox 360, Playstation 2 (I'm old school, but I really want a PS3. PS4 is out of our budget range right now), PS Vita, Nintendo Wii (without the wiiU since no one in the family is a console gamer)... yet the only one I have ever played the most out of all the ones I have is my 3DS XL. XD I like it because it's something I can take everywhere and get rid of boredom, especially if I'm at the VA with my dad or at one of my mom's doctor's appointments. I have a mac laptop, so PC gaming isn't an option for me right now. I'm kind of glad because those MMoRPGs can get soooo addicting that I forget about real life. x_____x

Edited by Takeshi Miyamoto

"I mock all ye console pheasants. Xbox done! Pisser4! Wii is amazing and fantastic! But we all know the real way is pc.master race!" Cue stereotypical Pc master race comments.

I play pc and wiiu:3

Edited by Frozen The Unicorn

Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, Wii U, the NEW Nintendo 3DS XL, I'm really not picky, I play on all of them with console-pride.