Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you had to pick favorite MLP crossover what would it be

Megachangeling12

(edited)

Crossovers we've all seen them . Some of us like them some of us well ... Not so much. But for those of us that do we typically have our favorites . So here's the questions if you are a crossover fan what is your favorite one ? Personally I love MLP and South Park or MLP and Disney . What about you ?

Edited by Megachangeling12

My favorite MLP crossover isn't necessarily a crossover with another franchise but a crossover with a particular character.

My favorite MLP crossovers are ones with Keldeo from Pokémon. Because Keldeo seems very similar to a G4 pony and the movie he was in had friendship themes.

MLP and Doctor Who.

Because Keldeo seems very similar to a G4 pony and the movie he was in had friendship themes.

Funny thing, because every time I try to think of Sombra an image of a dark Keldeo is always the result for some reason. XD

My Little Pony and Disney. Every time I go to Disneyland these days, I keep looking for Disney characters to sign in my Elements of Harmony book next to the MLP character/place the Disney character reminds me of the most.

• Brohoof 2

Hm if I could have a dream crossover it'd be My Little Pony and Kingdom Hearts or either My Little Pony blending in with Pixar AND Disney universes. I could imagine so much of Disney films already working together if they criss crossed but My Little Pony into the mix would be even better imo.

(edited)

So, are we talking crossovers that have actually been done?  Or hypothetical crossovers?  Like...the crossover you want to see the most?  Well, in any case, I want a fully-realized LOTR movie with ponies, but the fan-made LOTR crossevers are a little meh.

But I guess I'm kind of partial to Mare of Steel for obvious reasons.  *nudge nudge, wink wink*

Hm if I could have a dream crossover it'd be My Little Pony and Kingdom Hearts or either My Little Pony blending in with Pixar AND Disney universes.

Omg, wow.  Kingdom Hearts would be PERFECT with MLP!  I only played KH 1, but I loved it.  One of the worlds Sora visits should just be Equestria, with all the Heartless attacking it.  How friggin awesome would that be?  It would fit right in to FIM as well.

Edited by Justin_Case001

Omg, wow.  Kingdom Hearts would be PERFECT with MLP!  I only played KH 1, but I loved it.  One of the worlds Sora visits should just be Equestria, with all the Heartless attacking it.  How friggin awesome would that be?  It would fit right in to FIM as well.

That would be an excellent crossover mainly because Kingdom Hearts has friendship themes as well as iconic Disney characters I actually think that would be a more fitting crossover than Fallout Equestria.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

THE crossover with our beloved show.

img-3633209-1-370.png

Aside from that, I've read a couple of other crossovers that I liked but I didn't feel quite took full advantage of the two settings co-existing.

Edited by Steel Accord
  • Brohoof 3

Mine is easy to guess if you look at my avatar and signature. I would love a Kim Possible / My Little Pony crossover. I'm even fiddling with writing one where Dr. Drakken has a machine that not only transports Kim and Ron to Equestria, it adapts them to the dominant life form there. (No humans in Equestria!) Someday I really should finish it!

A few years ago there was an April Fools post from Hasbro announcing they were making a Dungeons & Dragons MLP campaign. Hasbro owns both products, so that would be possible. Too bad it was just a joke.

(edited)

Oh Celestia, there's no contest here.  I'd definitely have to go with Dexter's Lab: Equestria.

img-3646132-1-189736.png

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/189736/dexters-lab-equestria

The premise is that Dexter built an artificial wormhole generator to get rid of his sister.  However, as usual, Dee Dee messed with his stuff and Dexter got sent through the wormhole instead.  

All of the characters from both shows stay completely in character while still acting in a way that's believable to the given situation.  Besides, there's no better premise for a story then the age old conflict of magic vs science.  Also, I just find it hilarious how the rationally minded Dexter reacts to being stuck in a world of magical talking candy colored ponies and somehow getting turned into a pony himself. 

I'm way too fond of Doctor Who/My Little Pony. It's the stupidest idea, but it is so fun to write. A lot can be had with the concept imo.

here's a great example of that

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/7397/doctor-whooves-and-the-other-doctor

Considering that The Doctor has jumped dimensions before, (in his own show I mean) and MLP has also touched on the multiverse idea, I find it completely believable that he might accidentally crash land in Equestria. 

Edited by Serenade

How about we slap together something original, like Cthulhu Saves the World and MLP crossover. It makes no sense whatsoever, but that's why it's original. Because nobody would think of it, and you wouldn't really like it anyway, therefore nobody's ever thought of it.

I would like it if there was indeed a My Little Pony/Transformers Crossover.  Not only would it be cool to see Equestrians and Autobots wage their battle to destroy the evil force of the Decepticons, but Hasbro doesn't have to jump through legal hoops to get it approved(Because both franchises are owned by Hasbro)