spoiler What happened to Starlight Glimmer?

Sugar Pea

She just randomly poofed away. Where do you think she went, everypony? lol

Into the caves I believe. They made a big deal how she can easily hide and use the cave systems to her advantage to steal off with the Cutie Marks.

• Brohoof 1

Off to build tension and questions. That's the best bet I can give. I think she will be the main antagonist for the season since we never learned of her origins and we never learned what the cutie marks were for. So where she be, it is a mystery. I honestly cannot give any guesses. :P

• Brohoof 2

KyoshiFrostWolfSIG1.jpg.b0b2e3d0d15e6abf25982983986dcba1.jpg

Seeing the climax of the scene plus the unknownledge of her current ubication, she's hiding and making a new plan,which can mean that this arc is going to extend further than the premiere.

• Brohoof 1

This obviously isn't gonna be the last time we see her. I think that she'll go to another place in Equestria, or the other lands, spreading her Equalism to others. She probably went to some far cave with a whole lot of magic stuff. Any pony can see her as the season's villain, cause I can.

I thought she was gonna come back at the end.

I feel like she'll find something like Trixie did in the caves then come back for a duel or something.

Don't be a dweeb

~Gilda

She's probably gone into hiding to plan her revenge on the mane 6 and continue her plan of equalism, but I would really like to know her background and why she hates every pony else having cutie marks so much. 

Anyway she will be back. B)

img-29157-1-YzWpCAj.png

A long and lonely road full of bitterness, self-doubt and maybe some reconsideration. But we'll see.

• Brohoof 1

"Psst...Psst (Do your best, even if you don't stand out.)"

"The golden rule is: Think about what you're saying, then don't say it, and then just run away somewhere!"

img-30925-1-img-30925-1-post-8308-0-40154900-1434305791.png

Signature by @Kyoshi

(edited)

She probably fled into the caves to lick her wounds. She already clearly mentally unstable...I dread to think just how farther she'll slip now that her "utopia" has been destroyed once she returns.

Yes, i said "once she returns." Mark my words, we haven't seen the last of that mare. 

Edited by PoisonClaw
  • Brohoof 3

MLPForums "Self-Proclaimed" Kamen Rider Nut
Now, count up your sins!
I do Traditional commissions, by the way! See them HERE!

post-8308-0-43031100-1429818502.png

Banner was done by the wonderful Kyoshi.

Probably somewhere no pony knows. After all, since she was found out. I'll bet Twilight would report to all the Princesses and maybe Discord would go and find Starlight Glimmer. I like this villain because this kind of villain had never been introduced in MLP. Think about it. We never get to know why she decided to brainwash all the villager and we also don't know her background story. What make her do it? So much mystery! Reminds me of Doctor Who!    ^_^ I like how they defeated the villain. I was expecting the mane 6 to win at first but instead the villagers take her down! Also Starlight mentioned that she has studied magic for many years so she probably know some strong and powerful magic. Even her cutie mark shows that she is talented in magic. Who knows maybe she would be a powerful foe. She has an entire season to prepare! Unlike Tirek where he gets a two episodes. So that is my view on the villain. Was it good? :D

• Brohoof 1

post-29246-0-65705700-1428972815.png

Sig Created by:Starlight Glimmer 

We have no idea but Starlight Glimmer will be back...

• Brohoof 1

Dark thoughts are banished! Dark thoughts do not exist!

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4477-3810

(The picture of my OC in the profile icon was created by MrBrandonMac. OC description is in the Character Database.)

Maybe the caves lead outside of Equestria. Maybe they lead into Queen Chrysalis' territory. Maybe a drone catches her and brings her to its queen. Maybe they team up and forge a plan to take down Princess Twilight.

Just a thought.

href="/monthly_02_2014/post-8308-0-69609200-1393191794.png">post-8308-0-69609200-1393191794.png

(edited)

Into the caves to hone her magic. She seemed pretty irritated her spell din't knock off Twilight, so i assume she'll want to get stronger in magic before she shows her face again.

She'll be back once she finishes her training in the Hyberbolic Plot Chamber.  :maud:

I expect great things from her in the finale..   :maud:

post-27460-0-10024500-1410913235.png

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 2

sig-27460.i2QLbt3.jpgOatmeal, are you crazy?!

"Silly, you are already under my control."- Pinkie Pie
Signature made by me, because resistance truly is futile, silly.

Currently still undergoing maintenance. Yes, i can do that, im a program, silly.

She probably went back to the Technodrome.

11299145454_d242927388_b.jpg

Starlight: "Tonight i will dine on Alicorn soup."

• Brohoof 1

My OC Mesme Rize: >https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mesme-rize-r8777

img-31596-1-img-31596-1-msg-34233-0-90052000-1465262037.jpg

Thank you Randimaxis for this Wonderful Avatar. smile.png

Please, don't be afraid to talk to me. I am not as unapproachable, as you might think.