Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Do you have a Xbox one or PS4?

power strike

I don't have either, and I don't really mind. I don't really care for any of the exclusives besides for LittleBigPlanet on PS4 and Sunset Overdrive and MAYBE Halo on the Xbox One so ye.

I'll stick to my SNES, Genesis, PS1 and PC, thanks.

Edited by Skarloey

nope I use a Xbox 360 (2007 model).... I had no plans on getting an Xbox One until I saw this....

maxresdefault.jpg

this right here is the only benefit I see of moving to next gen...

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame
  • Brohoof 1

nope I use a Xbox 360 (2007 model).... I had no plans on getting an Xbox One until I saw this....

maxresdefault.jpg

this right here is the only benefit I see of moving to next gen...

I'm really sorry, but that's an EA game.

I'm sad too. Battlefront 2 is in my Top 5.

I'm really sorry, but that's an EA game.

yeah I know.... only thing I hate about EA is their damn servers other than that I enjoy their games... I'm actually looking forward to seeing how EA made this similar to the Battlefield series

I'm sad too. Battlefront 2 is in my Top 5.

I preferred the first one the second one had little to no ships on ground maps.... and in war simulators I'm always pilot....

I don't have either at the moment though I have a Wii U and 3DS. I am planning on getting a PS4 just for Kingdom Hearts III. I also like the PS4 controller better than the Xbox One controller.

I'm honestly sick with the bullshit master race shit....nothing is a master race all have problems INCLUDING PC if anything should be considered Master Race it needs to be perfect in every way so no PC is not a master race PS4 is not a master Race, Xbox, Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo none of them are Master Races

I agree. The master race thing is annoying. No platform is perfect and it shouldn't be a crime to have multiple platforms. They're just games in the long run.

Edited by TheJLeeTeam

PS3...

I've been part of the PC master race for years.

My rig before it finally succumbed to too many power surges from bad lines was this.

Intel i7 970 extreme @ 3.2 ghz OCed to 3.6. (6 cores)

Intel Radeon 6970 2GB SLI x2

16 GB ADATA 2000 mhZ RAM.

killer gaming's bigfoot network card.

Sound Blaster Audigy 7.1 sound card.

1000mw psu.

Thermaltake heat sink and liquid cooler.

Cooler Master HPF Case.

I paid 3500 for it in 2010.

Now it's probably worth 400

I never played the first one. Might pick it up soon.

its basically the same but with

-worse graphics (obviously)

-clone wars era takes place in Star Wars 2 instead of 3

-the campaign isn't as good

-galactic conquest is completely different

-maps are a lot more enjoyable

-you can't play as the jedi/sith but the AI can

-more ground maps with ships

-there is a yellow team that is optional to kill on some maps and aggressive to both sides

-no space maps

-some maps from the second originated from the first

and a few other things

I don't have either. My friends on PSN that i've known for years keep getting on me to get a PS4 but I probably won't ever be able to get one in my lifetime. $400 isn't exactly small change and even then I'd have to spend more on a game and PS+.  Maybe in 2023.

Neither, I own a Wii U.

But between the two I'd say I prefer the Xbox One simply because of Scalebound

Edited by Megas75

I have PS4. I would have bought an Xbox One by now, but i'm still a little annoyed with them after the problems i had with the 360 and the DRM restrictions that the xbox one was going to have. I'll probably get one eventually :)

I have an Xbox One. I am accustomed to Xbox now and honestly it is a great unit. It has a lot of great features and I have liked it game library a lot, it is just a wonderful unit for its price really. (If Anypony wants to add me, my GT is on my profile. :D )

The PS4 seems good as well for what is is, but I really do not like the DRM that it is has on downloaded games. I noticed that with my friend's PS4 and it reeeeeeeaaaaaaaally bothers me that the system has that.

So I have the One and I really, really like it.

So far, neither. I'll be getting the PS4, then a Wii-U, but the chances of me ever wanting the Xbox One are slim to none. It has only a few games I'm mildly interested in and everything else is multiplat with the PS4 which has exclusive games I really want.

I don't have either one right now because I don't have the money to spend on a new console right now.

I'm also waiting and seeing if there are some must-have console exclusives that really catches my eye.