Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony makes you happy?

碇 シンジン

My own OC makes me happy, because then i am that pony. Eating hay and exploring mountains everyday. And i can go back to ponyville and greet my friends :)

• Brohoof 2

Well in general all of them, except the ones that are villains or when they behave like jerks.  :wat:

Of course its no secret that Applejack in particular tends to make me very happy:

rampant_applejack_by_empty_10-d3by5y6.pn

I've grown accustomed to her mannerisms but its her integrity and strength as a character especially towards others, which makes me happy to see. For me, she's exceptional as a role model and helping others and that's plenty to be happy about.

Of course,this topic wouldn't be complete if I left out Pinkie.  :pinkie: Although she can be extremely annoying, she always finds a way to keep positive and cheer people up, which is in line with her Element of Joy. Fluttershy also makes me very happy, perhaps because she's universally nice to everyone and wiling to see the best in even the worst among us. She also shows us that even the seemingly weakest person can overcome mountainous obstacles and prevail.  :fluttershy:

Those are all things that make me happy.

• Brohoof 1

Although she can be extremely annoying

Well, no wonder, because I made it up myself! A cherrychanga is mashed up cherries in a tortilla that's deep fried. Cherrychanga. Great name, huh? Oh, but maybe I should call it a chimicherry. Ooh, that's good too. Which do you think sounds better? Cherrychanga or chimicherry? Or what if I combine them? Chimicherrychanga! What sounds the funniest? I like funny words! One of my favorite funny words is 'kumquat'! I didn't make that one up. I would work in a kumquat orchard just so I could say 'kumquat' all day! Kumquat, kumquat, kumquat! And 'pickle barrel'! Isn't that just the funnest thing to say? Pickle barrel, pickle barrel, pickle barrel! Say it with me! Pickle barrel, kumquat, pickle barrel, kumquat, pickle barrel, kumquat, chimicherrychanga!

• Brohoof 2

Probably anypony who knows me could see this answer to that coming from light years away, but Fluttershy all the way. :fluttershy: Fluttershy's overall character and personality has always seemed to just kinda fill my emotional tanks with feelings of happiness, peace and joy. <3 <3 <3

• Brohoof 2

For me Rarity makes me happy =)=)=)=)=)=)=)! Other ponies make me happy too but not as happy as Rarity =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) :grin2:  :grin2:  :grin2:  :grin2:  YAY

I had no doubt about this 

As I wrote in another topic..for me to see Rarity while working in her boutique makes me smile ..and not only that, but even when she screams, "cries" or when she does the squeamish (I do not know if I wrote it well)

Moreover,for me it is always a pleasure to see Fluttershy.

But I would be even happier if I could see TRIXIE 

• Brohoof 1

Twilight, Rarity, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Apple Bloom, Princess Celestia, Princess Cadance, Tree Hugger, Derpy, Doctor Hooves, Cheese Sandwich, Maud Pie, and Coco Pommel make me happy. XD

• Brohoof 2

Sweetie Belle makes me happy with her charming voice which is squeaky and high pitched and her personality like the time she said "There's something wrong with my horn."

I agree her voice just makes me melt.
  • Brohoof 1

Sonata Dusk, although I don't seen her official pony form yet.

Which ponies makes me happy? Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Derpy, Scootaloo, Fluttershy....well...actually...I guess is all ponies and including the non ponies like The Dazzlings.

• Brohoof 2

The pony who makes me really happy to see them when they appear in an episode would definitely have to be Pinkie Pie. Her hyper randomness personality and her cheerful nature always puts a smile on my face  :).

• Brohoof 1

• 6 years later...