Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

who is your least favourite pony?

sparkleshine100

My least favorite pony is probably Rainbow Dash. I just don't really like the way she acts in most episodes, not that I hate her character, I just like all the other magic horses better. :mellow:

• Brohoof 1

I like pretty much every pony, but I'd have to say Big Mac is my least favourite, though only by a little. Even though he's had some great moments (that last episode, tho :wub:), I don't care for him much as a character, and seeing him being shipped with the Mane 6 (who I feel he isn't interesting enough to deserve, or compatible enough to get on with them romantically) kinda soured my impression of him. =/

If you take OCs, I really dislike Pen Stroke's Spell Nexus. I am a huge fanboy of past sins and he does an amazing job of making everyone hate nexus. 

Anyways, as far as real charachters go, I don't like blueblood, he is a selfish jerk to rarity in season 1, but I don't think we've seen him since. 

My least favorite character out of the mains would be RainbowDash. (Next to FlutterShy)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Out of the Mane 6, it's Fluttershy. I don't like how fans obsess over her cuteness (all of the ponies are cute for the most part) and the shy nature is a one-trick pony. It continuously runs through a cycle; one step up, then one step back. Luna's fans are crazy too, but she's not my least favorite. I kind of like her.

But back on topic, it's Fluttershy, Snips & Snails, Trixie, and probably... hmmm... Cadance. She's just a cardboard cutout for the sake of toy sales (they all are, but others have character development), and unless she stars in future episodes for some expansion, she's one of my least favorites.

Edited by zigragirl
  • Brohoof 4

As much as I hate Blueblood, I'd like to see episodes with him so we have more to work with than "He was a jerk to Rarity for 5 minutes, which means he's a jerk 100% of the time"

His narcissism and fear of getting dirty was even funny. Jet Set and his wife actually were bigger jerks to Rarity. I'd like to see a bit more of him, too.

Flim and Flam. I think we don't need a third episode with them.

I think out of all of them, including the mane six, it has to be Diamond Tiara. Some of the things she said to the Cutie Mark Crusaders, especially mocking Scootaloo's poor flight skills, put her solely in that list. She may be a character you're supposed to dislike, but she definitely crosses the line in Flight to the Finish.

Flash Sentry. I don't actually hate the guy because there's nothing to hate about him. Or like about him.

He's just... there. He's just a walking cliche put in as a pointless love interest for Twilight. You can tell that a romantic subplot is completely pointless when you can delete it entirely without affecting the actual narrative.

And in the end he doesn't date her in either film anyway, which makes every second he was on screen a complete waste of everyone's time.

• Brohoof 1