Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do You Ship Anypony, and If so, Which Ponies?

best poni

Dislestia

I don't know why but it's probably because they're both godly figures and the final scene where Discord gave Celestia flowers made my heart melt,

CheesePie

They are both party planners and their colors don't look bad together either. They also got a lot of chemistry.

SoarinDash

Rainbow Falls made me love this couple

Lyrabon

Slice of Life made me think of their friendship in a different way

Octave3

I Am Octavia made me a fan of this

ShiningCandance

They are only official couple that i SHIP ENNNNNNNOUGH SAID.

• Brohoof 1

I ship a little too much

OTPs:

-ScootaBloom

-SweetieBabs

-RariDash

-AppleShy

-TwiPie

-Sonagio

-VinylTavia

-LyraBon

-DitzyTurner

-BerryGate

-RumbleMash

-SilverTiara

-CocoCheese

-CheeriMac

Other ships I like:

-PinkieShy

-TwiJack

-TwiShy

-PinkieJack

-FlutterCord

-LunaShy

-CheesePie

-MaudShy

-ShimmerShy

-TrixieShy

-FlutterGlider

-FlutterFire

-FlitterChaser

-CocoPebbles

-OctaShy

-PinkieBloom

-SweetieShy

-SweetieBloom

-etc

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not a big shipper of characters in this or any other cartoon.  But I do see some who are so close or have interesting chemistry it does make me wonder. 

FlutterDash - These two are so close calling them "just" friends is an insult.

RariJack - Their interests and approaches to things are so different yet they seem to have a strange invisible force drawing them together at times. 

LyBon - Welp, the show all but came out and said this is a canon ship.  I'm not going to deny it.  :wub:

I ship Twilight and Flash ;)

Haters can deal with it :P

Yes, I can deal with it.  But I don't have to like it.  :okiedokielokie:

Can we include non-canon fandom ponies? If so, I'd like to say my main ship would be Littlepip x Homage. Definitely my favorite, canon or not. :P

and if that isn't allowed please do not kill me

As for canon characters, probably Discord and Celestia (reminds me of my mother and her boyfriend). Sometimes I can enjoy content involving Twidash, but in general I don't like to ship the Mane 6 with each other. I prefer to just think of them as friends. If two or more of them hook up it messes with the group dynamic they have for me personally.

• Brohoof 1

I don't really ship anypony, but I actually do like the thought of Derpy and Dr Hooves. And then I kinda ship Celestia and Discord but only as friends and nothing more. And then Big Mac and Cheese Sandwich have the best shipping name in MLP, Mac'N Cheese :D But I don't really ship them I just get a laugh out of the name :P

Human x pony.

Favorite being Twilight Sparkle or Princess Celestia being shipped with a human.

Human and pony romance is the only thing that really interests me.

Oh, I'm a freak.

Edited by Bendy
  • Brohoof 1

I have waaay too many ships. I have an armada, you could say :P

OTPs

PinkieShy (Pinkie Pie x Fluttershy)

RariJack (Applejack x Rarity)

TwiDash (Twilight x Rainbow Dash)

Dislestia (Discord x Celestia)

Casual ships

AppleDash (Applejack x Rainbow Dash)

PinkieDash (Pinkie Pie x Rainbow Dash)

RariShy (Rarity x Fluttershy)

TwiPie (Twilight x Pinkie Pie)

TwiLuna (Twilight x Luna)

Twixie (Twilight x Trixie)

TaviScratch (Octavia x Vinyl Scratch)

LyraBon (Lyra x Bon Bon)

CheeriMac (Big Mac x Cheerilee)

CocoShy (Coco Pommel x Fluttershy)

FlutterHugger (Fluttershy x Tree Hugger)

Mauxie  (Maud Pie x Trixie)

SunLight (Twilight x Sunset Shimmer)

Sunata (Sunset Shimmer x Sonata Dusk)

Sonaria (Sonata Dusk x Aria Blaze)

Trixagio (Adagio Dazzle x Trixie)

...and probably more I'm forgetting X3

My biggest OTP is Fluttershy x Bulk Biceps (Wow! Really?!).

Before watching Rainbow Falls, I thought that all shippers were weirdos. Now I'm one of them and proud of it.

They fit with each other so perfectly: Fluttershy is gentle and sweet, but can get tough if she needs to, while Bulk Biceps is a big manly man with a hidden soft side.

Oh boy, now to write one of my lists/personal stories:

1st: LyraBon (Lyra x Bon Bon)

For the 2 users on the forum that don't know, LyraBon is my main OTP. There are several reasons for this, but i guess the main one is that they were the couple i saw the most when i started 'researching' shipping. After that, i was hooked with both the art of shipping and this pairing.
love_is_in_bloom_by_steffy_beff-d746qut.

2nd: Sweetie Mash (Sweetie Belle x Button Mash)

Well, as a gamer my self, I've always had the dream of meeting that one girl with the same interests as me, but is also seen as attractive by society. My princess, if you want to put in a cheesy way. That is one of the main reasons for me shipping the two. There are other reasons too, but that is about 65% of it.523777__safe_shipping_sweetie+belle_stra
And I swear if someone else asks me "Who was Button sitting next to in episode 100?" I will poke them with a spoon!

3rd: Vinyl Scratch/DJ-PON3 x Octavia (platonically)

I really like this pairing. In both the MLP and fan world, these two strike me as them TV room mates that get into heaps of trouble/mayhem because of their contradicting personalities. But, i don't see them as anything more, and that's just me and my opinion.

tumblr_npo5rr1ZaR1req9v6o1_500.png

4th: CaraMane (@JonasDarkmane x @Pucksterv (I know it's a forum relationship and not in the show, but idk))

So yea, this one. As far as i can recall, I was there when these two met on the find a special sompony thread. I was there when they announced their relationship and i've been here the Celestia knows how many months they've been seeing each other.When ever you hear about two people internet dating, most, including myself, think it will only last a month and wont be much serious. Well these two COMPLETELY blew that out the water and into my face. It got to one point where i came 3 clicks off buying one of them plane tickets to go see the other, then realised how much they'd cost and what my mum would do if she found out! But, yea, least I can do is ship their OC's together, like i do, and pray they do meet one day soon-ish (or i will end up buying those tickets!)sig-3951226.J9FGIWX.png

5th: My OC's

At the moment, I have 2 OC's: Buzz Relic and Classic Hits. I ship these with one another cuz reasons. I also have another 3 OC's that are under construction. When they are finally done (aka when i get some art done for them) i'll be shipping them all with one another/different characters in a fan fic/back story kinda thing ill eventually write.

There are other ships I am coming around to, e.g. Rumbloo and DisLestia, but for the time being these are my main OTP's and the ones you'll see me fan girling around the forums about!

• Brohoof 2

My favorite ship of all is DoctorDerpy. Just two things I love brought together, Doctor Who and Derpy!  :wub:

Other ship I like is TwiDash. Mainly because the adorable art CaptainPudgeMuffin makes off them:

matripony_by_captainpudgemuffin-d8st7q5.

I really like LunaCord! :wub: Also because of adorable fanart.

Ooh! And flufflepuff x Chrysalis!

Another one would be Twlight x Sombra

4th: CaraMane (@JonasDarkmane x @Pucksterv (I know it's a forum relationship and not in the show, but idk))

Hehehe, thanks :wub:

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 2

Twilight/Celestia

Spike/Rarity

Scootaloo/Rainbow Dash

Diamond Tiara/Silver Spoon

Lyra/Bonbon

Sonata/Aria

I used to ship Flutterdash, but then Dash traded her for a book. Plus I realized they most likely never knew eachother well as kids or else they would have shared their cutie mark stories sooner, and that was part of what I liked about them.

Celestia/Discord is my #1 enemy ship, because it threatens my beloved Twilestia :lol: