Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do You Ship Anypony, and If so, Which Ponies?

best poni

Hi! :squee:  I want to know if a lot of people ship and what ponies the ship! Personally, I'm a Twidash fan, but I want to hear what you have to say! By shipping I mean any kind of shipping, just try to leave clean comments. 

• Brohoof 6

rainbow dash and Soarin. I used to really dislike this ship, and always shipped soarin and Spitfire. But since we've gotten WA and RF, spitfire and fleetfoot have been shown to be MAJOR jerkasses to soarin, while soarin's personality is basically a marshmellow.

I always kind of figured Dash would work best with a character with a personality kind of like Fluttershys, as she likes to be a hero and stick up for others, and she'd end up butting heads constantly with a strongwilled love interest. So Soarin's personality seems to be a perfect fit with dash, plus Soarin and spitfire as a pair seems very bad as an idea since RF.

Dr. Hooves and Derpy are cannon now!

They are not a cannon relationship, but there have been some implications :3

These types of topics are my favorite  :love:

Twilight and Rarity are my number 1, followed by Applejack and Fluttershy, and then after that I'll just ship whatever. Only ships I can't bring myself to ship are Spike x Rarity, Octavia x Vinyl, and Bon Bon x Lyra. I've got my reasons.

Rarity and Applejack all the way, best ship! I also have a soft spot for Fluttercord but don't need to see that one confirmed or the like. I just really like their friendship.  Oddly though I ship Butterscotch and Eris much harder.

Edited by Sidral Mundet

While I don't ship in a traditional sense, many of my PMV series use shipping. Rent has Twilight/Rarity and Applejack/Rainbow Dash. Aida has a triangle between Twilight/Rarity/Rainbow Dash. My single of "Same Love" has a lot of Twinkie.

I ship Rainbow Dash and Soarin, just because I think they're both great characters. I'm not even too sure why!

And I guess I ship Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich just a little. I think they seem like they'd be great for each other...