Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Would You Describe Yourself

Primarch Fulgrim

I would describe myself as Shy...very shy, boring and considering my Radio plays as a kid, very crazy in the head.

Im also a little stupid...just because im a collector, i often pay a lot of money on things, that im sure of, wouldnt like anyway.

Or all in all : Strange.  :wacko:  But im nice at everyone  :squee:  So at least there is that.

I love to make art, eat, and goof off. I'm typically awkward around people unless I'm comfortable with being spontaneous around them. I like playing video games, chatting with friends, and I like reading stories and making my own. My favorite author is Stephen King.

I'm not good describing myself, but:

I'm very shy, so I tend to be quiet and a disaster at holding conversations with people that I don't know. I also prefer to listen than to talk.

I'm open-minded. I tend to be calm, patience and honest.  I'm a bad liar, like Applejack. I'm not so smart. there's a lot of people smarter than I, that's for sure.

Edited by RedFox

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm.... I kind of have an "inside self," and an "outside self." So I guess I'll describe both. :P

Outside self:

Mostly quiet and reserved. Not one to talk unlesed someone asks me a question. A bit shy at times. A pretty decent listener. Not one to state opinions, really. I mostly listen to music or write in my journal instead of intereacting with others.

Inside self:

Almost constantly daydreaming. I like humor of pretty much any kind, though my main forms are quoting pretty much anything, lame puns and sarcasm. Very creative, imaginative and artistic. Focused on having fun and being happy, and helping other people be happy and have fun. I'm easily distracted, and like to plan up unrealistically awesome stuff that'll never actually happen. I also like performing, and love taking people into other worlds. Making the audience laugh is my favorite thing to do though.

More on the quiet side and a gentle soul. I can procrastinate quite a bit but hey what can you do? Have anxiety issues as well.

I'm pretty chill so I'd say I am easy to hang out with, once I'm comfortable around you that is. ^^

I don't know. Feels like I'm changing too much, kinda losing track of who I am. :c Guess I'm an introverted sort of guy that tries staying positive and helping others be happy, sometimes at my own expense... don't know much more besides that.

• 4 weeks later...

To use the Myers-Brigg test, I am an INTP/J.

-Proud nerd

-Marie Curie incarnate (I don't care if I'm dying from radiation sickness. I am finishing that experiment.)

-Lover of all things Twilight Sparkle

-Cheerful

-Kind of insensitive on occasion

-Shy

A nerd that can be a total goofball one moment and then want to discuss the existential meaning of life the next. A lover of learning. I'm a free spirit and seeker of truth. Spiritual. I can be a bit strong willed (a.k.a stubborn, haha), but extremely loyal to those that have earned my trust. I genuinely love people and cultures. A dreamer and a procrastinator, but still ambitious through my perfectionism -- a double-edged sword, lol. Easily stressed and a silent self critic. An artist. An old soul. Shy because of some insecurities, but a social butterfly waiting to escape. Friendly. That's me in a nutshell. :squee:

Edited by Jaxsie
  • Brohoof 1

Abnormal, hyper, slightly childish, shy, realistic and maybe a few words I can't say infront of children

I look kinda serious and weird/sad, but I can smile sometimes. Most of the time I'm not talking, maybe, I'm a little expressionless and withdrawn. But, it's the outer 'shell' of me, on the inside - I'm just a regular guy who likes fun (Someone like Rigby from Regular Show).

I'm a little depressive, but I don't show it. I guess that's all '-'

I'm a dork, and a nerd, and rather eccentric. My favorite thing to do is have fun and help others have fun too. I like making people happy and making them laugh, and I love celebrating things. I LOVE hosting parties- if you wanna have a party, I will help you make it awesome and wonderful. You can never have enough parties.

I also love being creative and imaginative, and coming up with new fun things. I like art and any kind of entertainment/performing art. I also LOVE Disney.

Oh, and I bake things. Cupcakes and cakeballs are my specialties, and my family always has me bake everyone's birthday cakes. X3

I'm kinda shy and introverted at times, but that's mostly due to my upbringing... on the inside I'm very different (see paragraphs above).

But yeah... that's me. :3