Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Would You Describe Yourself

Primarch Fulgrim

Usually quiet, shy, very socially awkward. I tend to wait for others to start a conversation first. Obsessed with Tokyo Ghoul and its main protagonist, Ken Kaneki. I love Japan, cats, the colour pink, rhythm games and I also adore cherry blossoms, they are just so gosh darn pretty. <3 I also tend to talk a lot which I've noticed people don't like too much but I just really enjoy talking. Very friendly, love to help, despite that though I do have a bit of a short fuse.. but yeah. I have no idea what else to say. :derp:

I'm kind of mainstream - heh: white, middle-class, liberal, heterosexual, extroverted American female from the Millennial generation. I do have the Buddhist thing going for me, but that's not usually apparent.

My MBTI type is ENFP. I am usually pretty easy going and cheerful, and sometimes snarky/gossipy but generally like people and hate labels/routines. I like to think I'm pretty creative. I like movies, writing and food and am studying to be a teacher. 

Hm... let's see... where to begin.

I'm very shy, first of all, though to some it wouldn't appear that way. I find it very hard to initiate face-to-face conversation, to the point where I freeze up.

I'm depressed a lot, more often than I wish I was.

I'm very quiet.

I have very bad anger problems that I haven't been able to go therapy about.

I fuck up a lot in my friendships and relationships.

However, I'm also a very kind-hearted person. I can't bear to see people hurting, because then I hurt. I want to help people more often than I should, and sometimes this ends up with me feeling like an annoyance and a hindrance to the person I'm trying to help.

• Brohoof 1

Well to start off

I'm shy at first, but as you get to know me, I open up

I don't have very many friends, only because I don't play football, at my high school, if you're not a jock (someone who has very few interests other than football) you're not gonna go very far

Very quiet and chill, generally goes with the flow unless I seriously don't agree or something terrible happens

I generally like progressive rock (Pink Floyd, Dream Theater, Led Zeppelin) and 80's metal (Black Sabbath, Metallica, Megadeth)

I'm a PC gamer on Steam, love to play TF2, CS:GO, Gmod, among others.

Other activities: Watching MLP (obviously) browse the forums frequently, History, Swim Team year round, play a lot of guitar.

I'm the opposite of overweight, as I could gain a few pounds, but I'm happy with my weight, I don't like chubbiness

Edited by Treeclimbyou
  • Brohoof 1

I am an ambitious person who is also shy around others and rather intimidating but also honest and loyal if I had to choose a fantasy character my personality is most like it would be a cross between emperor palpatine and warmaster Horus

• 2 years later...

It depends on my mood. There are times when I can be shy and awkward, and other times when I'm the most talkative person you ever met. I also have moments where I won't socialize at all or be the opposite. I'm very eccentric and strange more than anything. I'm the type of person that goes against society standards and prefers to be myself a lot.

• Brohoof 1

I'm introverted,understated and sarcastic on the outside. On the inside I'm more affectionate, kind and in some ways, even childlike. Not many people see the real me because it takes some digging, but those who have know I'm not as bad as I seem. I keep everything bottled up most of the time, but I express myself in music and performing arts. That's my outlet and best identity. 

I'm the kind of person that absolutely refuses to live in the real world. I live in a dream of my own making and prefer it that way. I can get fidgety and anxious if I remain stationary for too long, and have to seek the unusual to recharge the imagination. I'm quirky though, which is not everybody's cup of tea. But that goes with the territory if anyone is going to gravitate anywhere near my personal sphere of existence. I'm friendly and outgoing for the most part, and sometimes overly so. I like to be humorous but there's a time and place for introspection (just let me grab my snifter and copy of Moby Dick). Some people say I'm over the top, but I like to see what others are made of, even if that means teasing, taunting and being an all around nuisance until I get an interesting reaction. 

• Brohoof 2

Most of all, I'm introverted and not much into a lot of social interaction; I need quite a lot of time for myself to feel completely comfortable. I'm also kind of cranky and might seem uninterested or rude but to my friends I often appear more chatty (and more comfortable about my tendency of making weird noises or exaggerated expressions). I'm full of dumb jokes, which is why my friends also call me Comedy King. I care deeply about the people I'm close to and always try to offer help or support when needed.

• 3 weeks later...

Let's get this topic going again!

From the outside, I might sometimes come off as kinda sarcastic and maybe even a bit naughty lol. But if you know me better, you will most likely see that I'm a really empathic person, stories from other people suffering can make me feel sad for hours, because I just always imagine myself in their situation. Like many people here, I'am rather shy around people I don't know well, but I wouldn't say I'm introverted. If I feel comfortable, I could chat with someone for hours, and I love doing presentations in front of an audience, cause I'll just hide some jokes and memes in them, so I guess I'm kinda in the middle. I also tend to trust people way too quickly and overshare stuff....which can get a bit weird lol. I would say I can be quite fun in conversations and I make really bad jokes, oh god I often try so hard to be funny lol. But I can also have........ super serious conversations :mlp_okiedokieloki: ......they can get.....really deep.

And I'm chaotic AF, god my room is a mess atm x_x

Very lazy and extremely laid back for the most part. I'll be the first to admit that I can come across as quite arrogant and condescending at times, but this is mostly unintentional. I have a "slight" temper (okay, perhaps a tad more than slight) and I have somewhat outlandish opinions on certain subjects. Privately I'm rather insecure and easily flustered, with a lot of my behavior and somewhat unearned confidence is a result of that fact. I also love shiny objects and am somewhat of a pathological liar. I also very much enjoy my own company, and sometimes spend hours in the shower or in the bath so I can be by myself, as I find it to be peaceful, relaxing, liberating even. Regardless, I'd like to think that I'm a good friend once you get to know me, and I do my best to offer advice to those who want it and to offer people emotional support in times of strife.

Also, I have a massive affinity for competition-style reality shows and American sitcoms. Don't know why I mentioned that.:-D

Kind-hearted but crazy. :P With a little bit of sarcasm on the side. Laid-back, impulsive, energetic, social....stubborn. And a bit ditzy. :derp:

Edited by Lucky Bolt

20 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Kind-hearted but crazy. :P With a little bit of sarcasm on the side. Laid-back, impulsive, energetic, social....stubborn. And a bit ditzy. :derp:

Only a bit ditzy?:orly:

Spoiler

I kid, I kid

Edited by Cyclone 1066